Chapter 15

So Into You

Jiyeon is looking on her contact lists through her phone. Her halmeoni's birthday is tomorrow and still she hasn't found anyone who will pretend to be her boyfriend because all of her male friends can't accompany her for that day. Like seriously, what the hell? She was there for them when they needed help to beat the elite 4 (Pokemon game) she was the one who had a headache beating those 4 thugs, when they can't decide what to eat or what to fill their sandwiches (cheese, nutella, peanut butter etc..), letting them to take a look at her answer sheet on their exams (which is not her real answer sheet cause she's not gonna let them have higher score than her), giving them advice on their love problems and many more.

Those guys surely doesn't know how to repay gratitude. Can't they even spend an hour with her for that day? For 30 minutes or at least show their faces to her halmeoni? Hah! She'll make them regret for doing this to her. They won't forget the day that Park Jiyeon ask for their help and they rejected her.

She kept on mumbling to herself. "Ahh eotteohkae?" Ruffled her hair. "Is this a punishment for lying? I'm sorry okay?! I just don't wanna hang out and meet those kind of guys anymore." Sighed then pulled her hair. "If I'm not going to bring a boyfriend tomorrow... halmeoni will be sad and I don't want that to happen. Aish! What will I do?"

As she rest her head on the table, a guy came running and slumped down on the chair beside her. She raise her head and turns to look at who it was only to widen her eyes.

"M-Myunggum?"

Myungsoo look at her then smiled. "Oh, hi."

"Where have you been? You didn't go to school for days. What happen to you? Did you get sick? Are you okay now?" she ask worriedly then stopped. ('Why am I asking? And why do I sound like I'm worried about him?')

"Woah, chill. One question at a time. Let me catch my breath first. Is this yours? Can I have some?"

And before Jiyeon could answer, he grabbed her water bottle and drank from it. She unconciously her lips while watching him drinking the water and how y his adam's apple is moving up and down. She mentally slap herself. ('Oh my god, Park Jiyeon. Get a hold of yourself. Stop drooling!')

"Best water I've ever tasted."

She blush when she thought that they just had an indirect kiss because he drank where she drank awhile ago. "Y-Yah. You drank it all up."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to. I'll just buy you another one."

"Oh no no, it's okay. So...what happen to you?"

He smirk. "Why? Did you miss me?"

She scoffs. "In your dreams."

Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders and took out his phone. Jiyeon frown at him. ('This guy, jinjja! He didn't answer one of my questions. Grr! Didn't he thought that I was worried and curious about what happen to him.') she face her phone again.

"Jiyeon-ah?"

"Eung?" she answered without looking at him.

"I missed you."

She quickly turns to look at him with her eyes widening. "W-What?"

"4 days without seeing you is like a year, it's pure hell. Have you been doing well?"

Her heart is beating wildly. ('He missed me?') "Ah, yeah. I-I guess so. Care to tell me what happen to you?" she ask again hoping for an answer.

He looked at her. "We've been practicing really hard for the upcoming game."

formed an 'oh' without sound. She mentally face-palmed herself remembering that her two cousin were a member of the soccer team too.

"Are you going to attend school sports fest?"

"Of course."

"Jinjja? Will you watch our game?"

"Yeah."

"Cool! Will you cheer for me?" he ask while pouting which almost made her laugh. He's so cute. ('Wait. When did he became cute in my eyes?')

"Dream on, Myunggum."

Myungsoo pouted more then he sighed. Oh, how he missed this girl. "Jiyeon-ah... Can we go out on a date?" he asked even though he knew that she will reject him, he just missed seeing her glares, pouts and frowning.

She glared at him. "No!" ('The whole week is so peaceful and here he comes again asking me that stupid question over and over and over again. Can't he just stop asking me out on a date-- wait a minute.') "Yah, Myunggum. Are you free this weekend? Do you guys have game practice?"

"No, we don't have. Wae?"

('Okay, he's my last hope. If he said no then the only option that is left for me is to find a room, cry and die.') "Jinjja? Ah Myunggum I mean Myungsoo-yah." ('Since I'm going to ask a favor from him I should be calling him by his name kekeke.')

"Hmm?"

"C-Can I ask a favor f-from you?" she lowered her head. ('OMG. This is so embarrassing.')

"Favor?"

"Yes. I need your help on something."

"O...kay. It sounds serious. Let's hear it then."

She took a deep breath. ('Why am I feeling nervous? I didn't feel nervous when I ask my friends help. So why towards him? Was it because I rejected him alot of times and I'm afraid that he might do the same to me?') "Uh...uhm... tomorrow ...it's my uh Halmeoni's birthday....and I...I..." ('Okay, here it comes.') she close her eyes and count 1 to 3 to calm herself. "I need someone to pretend to be my boyfriend. Can you be that someone?"

Myungsoo looked at her, nothing to be read from his serious face making her feel more nervous than ever.

"Myungsoo....??" ('Why does it feel like....')

"No."

('Goodbye earth.')

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Why Myungsoo? Why?

 

Silent readers let me know your opinions. Give me lots of comments so I can update fast. 😃 Love you all guys 😘