Epilogue

So Into You

                                              

 

They've been married for five months now. After graduating from college they got engaged, both of them decided to get married when they had stable jobs. Eventhough they were born rich they still want to work. Jiyeon manages her mom's clothing store branch in korea and Myungsoo handles their family business.

It's their day off today. Both are sitting comfortably at the couch with Jiyeon's legs on top of Myungsoo's lap. They are currently watching Twilight: Breaking dawn while munching popcorn and fries.

Jiyeon's jaw drop when Taylor Lautner removed his shirt, showing his broad chest and yummy toned abs. "OH MY GOD! I wanna marry him. Kyaaaaaa. He's so hot."

Myungsoo glared at her. "I look better than him."

"No, you're not. You're ugly and that guy over there--" points the TV screen. "Has a body to die for. Did you see his abs? God! He looks delicious enough to be my dessert. Gosh, he's so cool and handsome. Marry me, Taylor Lautner!"

He twitched his lips and furrowed his eyebrows. "YAH! You shouldn't be drooling over him. Besides were married so you can't marry him."

Jiyeon ignored him and drooled more at Taylor Lautner making Myungsoo sulked and pouts beside her. A fries is hanging on her lips while watching, Myungsoo saw it, he bent over and bit it, lightly brushing his lips on hers.

"Yah! You ate my fries!"

"I thought you're gonna feed it to me." He answered with an innocent look on his face.

"Using my mouth? Really now, Kim Myungsoo?"

"I th--"

"Shush. My Taylor is talking." She cut him off by  putting his index finger on his mouth.

This time he had enough, he stood up and put her feet on the ground, she didn't even bother to look at him or to ask where he is going, she's to focused on the TV screen.

Myungsoo stood up right infront of the TV blocking her view. She shot him a death glare.

"Oppa! Move! I can't see my Taylor."

Myungsoo grinned at her then lift his shirt up, showing her that he has six packs abs too.

"KYAAAAAHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Put your shirt on, oppa." She covered her eyes using her palm.

"I'm just showing you that I have yummy body too. And what's with your reaction? You've seen me many times and you're still shy?" He said, making her blush madly,  and threw his shirt somewhere not caring if his upper body is , he just stood there flaunting his abs.

"You're gross not yummy!" She yell at him.

"MWEO?!"

Jiyeon stood up and mehrong'd him before running but since Myungsoo is fast he manage to held her by the waist and pinned her down on the sofa. He started poking her sides mercilessly and showering her face and neck with tiny kisses making her giggle and laugh loudly as he tickle her.

"HAHAHAHA. STOP. STOP. NOT THERE IT TICKLES HAHAHAHA. OPPPAAAA."

"I'm not yummy? I'm gross, huh?!" He continued poking her sides.

"I'M SORRY. HAHAHA I TAKE IT BACK, YOU'RE NOT GROSS. STOP PLEASE HAHAHA."

He stopped poking her sides and look down at her. "Who's more handsome? Me or that Taylor wolf guy?"

"..." she covered using her palm.

He held her wrists and pinned them above her head. "Answer me or I'll tickle you again." He warned in a whispering tone near her ear then blew it making her giggle like a little kid.

"You." She whispered.

"What? I didn't hear it."

"You, oppa."

"What?!" He tease again even though he heard her clearly.

Instead of answering him, she raise her head up and kissed him on the lips. In just a matter of seconds, he's taking the lead. He the corner of her lips, she opened letting him slipped his tongue and let it roamed inside and played with her tongue.

Both are smiling and giggling in between their kisses. He freed her hands and she wrapped them around his neck, pulling his head more closer to her. He tilted his head and deepened the kiss. His hands went to her slender waist going up to her chest and her clothed , giving them a squeeze making her moan in between their kiss. His mouth started trailing wet kisses from her jaw to her neck down to her milky collarbone forming hickeys and love bites everywhere, her fingers entangled in his hair as he pulled the collar of her oversize shirt and her cleavage.

They continued making out while caressing and groping each other when suddenly she pushed him off her when she felt nauseous all over. She stood up and run towards the bathroom with her palm covering . She puke everything that she ate the moment she reaches the sink. A hand rubs and pats her back. She rinse after puking so much before taking the towel which Myungsoo handed to her. He carried and brought her to their bedroom, gently putting her down the bed and sat beside her.

"Are you okay now?" he ask worriedly.

"Yeah." she answered weakly.

"What cause you to throw up?"

"Maybe I ate something bad last night or maybe due to a lot of stress from work."

"Aigoo. I told you to quit your job since I earn enough for the both of us."

They've been fighting over that matter for days now, he wanted her to quit her job but she doesn't want to. "And what? Let me stay here and die from boredom?!" she ask irritatingly.

"You could go to malls. Don't you wanna go shopping?"

"Aish. I'm not one of those girls who spend their husbands money for nothing! I'd rather spend my time working!"

"Okay, chill. I'm just suggesting, you know. If you don't want to quit your job then don't. No need to get angry. Why so hot headed these past days, babe?"

"Yeah, I notice that. Maybe I should visit hospital cause I always feel dizzy and nauseous at morning. Then--"

He cut her off. "Wait, wait. You always feel dizzy and nauseous every morning? Why didn't I know that?"

"You go to work early, that's why."

"Oh, right. Continue."

"I always feel sleepy most of the time, craving for sour foods, grumpy and emotionally unstable."

A realization hit him. Nauseous, sleepy, sour cravings, grumpy. Could it be...?? "Babe when was your last period?"

She looked at him confusedly. "Why are you asking about that." He gave her a meaningful look, his lips curved into a smile when he saw that she get what he mean. "You think so?"

"Uh-huh." he nodded and pecked her lips. "Everything you said were a sign of pregnancy."

Jiyeon rubbed her tummy. "But oppa, what if I'm not pregnant?" she ask.

He looks at her for moment before pushing her down until her back touches the bedsheets then hovered above her. "Then let's start making love and won't stop until we get... results." he finished with a growl before claiming her lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehehe bonus chapter for y'all ^_^ Enjoy!!

And again thank you all for supporting, voting and reading this story of mine. Love you all guys!! <3 :*