Chapter 25

So Into You

"Oppa, I'm outside your apartment. Open the door." Jiyeon said to Myungsoo through the phone. She went to visit him in his house.

"You're here already? Okay wait a sec."

The front door opened. She was greeted with a flirtatious smile from...Woohyun? Where is Myungsoo?

"Hi, beautiful!" Woohyun opens the door widely.

"Oh, hi!" she went inside and look around the living room. Dongwoo is sleeping on the couch. Hoya who just got out from the bathroom saw her, then he greeted her with a warm smile which she returned back. "Where's Myungsoo oppa?"

"Preparing some snacks on the kitchen." Hoya answered.

She was about to said something when her eyes landed on Woohyun's shirt. He's wearing the the shirt that she gave to Myungsoo. She knows because it is a personalize shirt and she designed it. How can Myungsoo lend it to his friend when it only should be him who must wear it. It's not that she hates Woohyun. But that shirt, is a gift from her, his beloved girlfriend. Doesn't he treasure it? Her mood suddenly drop.

Myungsoo walked out from the kitchen with a huge smile on his face. "Hi, babe." He went near her and wrapped his arm on her waist before leaning down to give her a kiss.

But since she's not on the mood anymore, she lightly pushed him of her. He gave her a confuse look.

Instead of answering him, she pulled him away from the living room, far enough from Woohyun's hearing range.

"What's wrong?"

"Care to explain what I just saw back there?"

"Explain what?" he ask still not aware of what is happening or what he did.

"Why is Woohyun oppa wearing that shirt?"

"What shirt?"

"The shirt I gave you. Why is he wearing it? Why'd you lend it to him? Don't you have any other shirts to lend him?"

Myungsoo gulped at her angry tone. "No, I didn't. The shirt you gave to me is on the laundry bin." he lied.

"Pabuyah? I'm the one who designed it so I know it."

He gulped again. "I-It's true. The sh--"

"Don't lie to me, oppa! Of all the clothes that you have why is that? It's you who should only be wearing it. Don't you treasure the things I'm giving you?" she asked annoyingly.

"Ji, wait let me explain." he tried holding her but she shove his hands away.

"Explain to what? To more lies? You know what...just...oh, forget it. I'll get going."

She marched out of the kitchen with Myungsoo behind asking her to listen to his explanation but she didn't cared. Woohyun and Hoya gave them a what's-happening look but she just passed by them and went out of Myungsoo's apartment. How dare he do that to her. From now on, she'll never give him anything.

Woohyun stopped Myungsoo before he could get out of his apartment. "What's happening, Myung?"

"Did you two fight?" ask Hoya.

"I'll explain later, hyeong. Oh and uhm can you change your shirt into something? That shirt is very important to me. No offense but only me should be wearing it."

Woohyun pouted, he like the shirt on him. He wants to said no but obeyed him instead. "Okay." patted Myungsoo's shoulder. "Follow your girlfriend now. She surely looks very mad at you."

He nodded and run outside his apartment looking for Jiyeon but can't find her anywhere. He run around their streets for a couple of minutes when he passed and saw a familiar figure inside a convenience store.

Long wavy hair, white skin, even from the back view he knew it is her. While catching his breath he went inside the store and walked towards her. He let out a sighed of relief. As he was getting near her, he can hear her loudly slurping her drink while eating...gummy bears?

Oh right he remember. That's how she relieved her stress. There are ice cream tabs and chocolate wrappers infront of her, was she that stressed? He slumped down the chair beside her and snatched her drink then slurped from it.

Jiyeon stared at him, wide-eyed. "Yah, that's mine."

"Well, I'm thirsty from all the running, okay. Look, I'm sorry for lying."

Jiyeon scoff and snatched the slurpee back.

Myungsoo let out a sighed. "I lend Woohyun hyeong one of my clothes but I didn't know that it was the shirt that you gave me. It was an honest mistake. I'm sorry if I didn't double check it. Please forgive me."

She raise her left eyebrow while looking at him.

"Please babe..... please~" he started doing an aegyo.

('Awww. He's so adorable. I want to pinched his chubby cheeks, poke his dimples, kiss his pouting lips -- wait a minute, I'm supposed to be mad at him.')

"Pretty please~" Myungsoo pouted more and continue doing his puppy eyes because he knew Jiyeon can't resist him whenever he does that.

('No, no Park Jiyeon. Don't fall for his aegyo. But damn, he's just so cute.')

"I promise this won't happen again, Jiyeon-ah. Please forgive me now, eo? Eo? Eo?" he started lightly poking her sides trying to make her smile.

Jiyeon who failed to keep her poker face and giggle in, bit her lower lip with an obvious smile on her face.

"Eo? You're smiling." he points her lips.

She gave him an no-i'm-not look while shooking her head with her smile so obvious.

He started making funny faces and that's it, she smiled and laugh. Myungsoo pulled her towards him and hugged her really tight. Since she can't get mad at him for too long she hug him back. He rocked their bodies together until she pushed him cause she can't breathe from his really tight hug but she got shocked when he smiled widely showing the chocolate that he smear on his teeth purposely with gummy bears as his fangs making her laugh loudly.