Chapter 18

So Into You

The two were happily talking and laughing while walking at the streets in Seoul, enjoying the night view and the city lights. After they got exhausted for non stop playing and riding all the rides at the amusement park, Myungsoo brought her to a famous restaurant and eat everything they want.

He was shocked to watch her eat and how big eater she is but then he just laugh since he's a big eater too. It's 10 o'clock in the evening and she still doesn't want to go home. Surprisingly, she still want to be with him. She turns to look at him when he stop walking.

"There's still one more place that I want to go with you."

"Eodi?"

"You'll know when we get there."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I never expect that you would brought me here.... and to all the places that we have been this day." she said and inhale the fresh air. He brought her to the Han river. The place is so beautiful and romantic.

"I want this day to be memorable." he said while staring at her.

"It is memorable indeed." she said in a very low tone but he heard it making him smile. "I won't forget this day." He held her hand tightly then entertwined her fingers with his.

"Me, too. I will never forget this day and yesterday." he says then kissed the back of her palm. "Oh, wait. I forgot something in my car. Wait for me."

She was about to ask him what it us but he hurriedly went back to his car and when he came back, he was bringing a guitar with him.

"What's with the guitar? Is that for me?"

"No silly. I'm going to sing a song for you."

"Oh, really?" ('Oh wow. He is really full of surprises. Omo. He's going to sing a song for me, like he's serenading me. Kyaa, I'm so lucky.)

"Yes. So just sit there and relax. You're lucky, you know. VVIP tickets for my concerts are really expensive. But here you--"

She cut him off. "Aish, enough with the bragging and stop being delusional, you're not a singer. Just start already."

He grinned. "Okay, okay, easy."

Jiyeon glared at him. He sit comfortably beside her and put the guitar on his lap then stared playing it.

(Here's the link if you want to listen to the song: https://youtu.be/71SvPulAyZI )

🎶Stay for tonight If you want to I can show you What my dreams are made of, As I'm dreaming of your face I've been away for a long time Such a long time And I miss you there I can't imagine being anywhere else I can't imagine being anywhere else but here

How the hell did you ever pick me? Honestly, I could sing you a song But I don't think words can express your beauty It's singing to me How the hell did we end up like this? You bring out the beast in me I fell in love from the moment we kissed Since then we've been history

They say that love is forever Your forever is all that I need Please stay as long as you need Can't promise that things won't be broken But I swear that I will never leave Please stay forever with me

It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are What my dreams are made of Can't fall asleep, can't fall asleep I lay in my bed awake, in my bed awake at night As I dream of you I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love It could mean everything, everything to me I can't imagine being anywhere else

They say that love is forever Your forever is all that I need Please stay as long as you need Can't promise that things won't be broken But I swear that I will never leave Please stay forever with me

The way that we are Is the reason I stay As long as you're here with me I know I'll be OK

They say that love is forever Your forever is all that I need Please stay as long as you need Can't promise that things won't be broken But I swear that I will never leave Please stay forever with me🎶

Myungsoo put the guitar down beside him. She felt uncomfortable with the stare that he's giving her. "Wae?"

"You know what? I just realized something, I always think of you. Thinking of you to the point where you keep me awake most of the time and whenever I'm asleep, I dream of you then I began to wonder, how long have you'd been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Eversince I met you, you've never left."

She became numb, she doesn't know what to do and what to say. ('What does he mean by that?')

"Yesterday...and today were the most happiest time of my life, because you're with me, Jiyeon-ah. I hope this day would never end. So that I could still be with you all day and hold your hand like this." he held her hand tightly. "I've never felt this kind of feeling with any other woman before."

('He loves me?') "O-Oppa..."

"I want to kiss you, Jiyeon-ah." he whispered. His stare was so intense that she felt like she would melt anytime soon. He looked at her lips longingly.

"H-Huh?"

"Can I kiss you?"

If he only knew that she'd been waiting for him to do that. She can't resist her feelings. "Why are you asking? I'm your girlfriend today, remember?"

He was shock at first but then his lips curved into a smile before leaning down to claimed her lips. Jiyeon closed her eyes and awaited for his kiss. She felt her heart beating wildly and loudly inside her chest. The kiss was incredibly sweet. They stopped when they run out of oxygen. But then he pulled her again into a kiss, he held her nape and tilted his head making their kiss deepened. After a long while, he slowly ended the kiss.

He rested his forehead on hers while looking straight into her eyes. "Babe, even if I kiss you for an hour it's still not enough for me."

She widened her eyes. "What? An hour. You'll kiss me in an hour? Is that even possible?"

"Uhmm, maybe. Sungyeol hyeong told me to bring you home by 12 o'clock and you know, we still have classes tomorrow."

"Kissing me for an hour is an absurd idea." she said while shooking her head. Dissapoinment written all over his face.

"Babe~" he whined while pouting.

She almost laugh at his action, his pout making her wants to poke his dimples and pinch his cheeks. "Take me home now."

His face turn into a sad one.

"But before that, I just want you to know that you can kiss me tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, everyday for a week, in a month, a year and hopefully even longer than a year."

He gave her an confuse look. "Wh-What do you mean?"

She rolled her eyes playfully at him. "Duh! Isn't it obvious?"

Myungsoo is still looking at her and she was like...'Is he dumb or something?' She stood up and started to walk towards his car. But before she could walk any further a hand pulled her and turns her to face him.

"You mean.... Are we...?? Are you my girl now?"

She nodded her head cutely. "Yes."

Myungsoo shouted in joy. He lift her up and spin around while laughing, not minding the few people who were a few meters away from them. Soon, he brought her down. And hugged her really tight. "Thank you, Jiyeon-ah. Thank you for making me the happiest man on earth." he then lowered his head and claimed her lips again. It was their first kiss as a real couple.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, they are official. Was it fluffy? Haha.

Anyway, thanks for all the comments, I really do appreciate them. Love you all guys.