Chapter 30

So Into You

                                                       

 

After Jiyeon calmed herself down and wiping the tears from her cheeks, she went back inside the house and cleaned her cousin's mess on the living room. While wiping the center table she heard some footsteps going down the stairs but she didn't look back and continued cleaning until she felt an arm wrapped around her waist.

"Hey, babe." he greeted while back hugging her.

Jiyeon felt her tears forming into her eyes again but she controlled herself.

He slumped down the couch. "When did you get here? Why didn't you go upstairs and see Jieun? Anyway she calm down now and fell asleep."

"Why would I? I'm not needed anyway." she said sarcastically in a low tone.

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows and pulled her to sit beside him. "What?"

She stood up. "Since she's calm now, I'm heading back home."

This time, he felt something is wrong so he stood up, grab her arm and pulled her to make her face him. She kept her poker face even though she wants to cry. "Wha-What's wrong, babe? Did something happen at home?"

('My heart is shattered into million pieces, that's what happened.') "Yes. I'm going to the States with my Mom."

His eyes grew wider from shocked. "W-What? I thought...How...?? How long are you going to stay there?"

"I don't know. Years? Or maybe I won't come back." she answered, not looking into his eyes.

His body stiffen. Just thinking of Jiyeon very far away from him for years giving him heartaches. "Years? Y-You won't come back? What about your study?"

"I'll continue my study there."

Now his having difficulty breathing. "You're leaving me? What about us?"

Hearing the word 'us' made her scoff. ('Is there even an 'us'?') "We'll break up. I'm not into long distance relationships." she said like it's nothing but the truth is, her heart clenches.

"Break up? You're breaking up with me?" his voice broke and she felt his body shake as he was still holding her. "I don't understand. What's the problem here? Why? Was it me? Was it something I did? I'm sorry. Tell me what I did, so I can make it right."

She yanked his hands off her. "My goodness, I'm making things easy for you, damn it!" she hissed making him startled and confused.

"Making things easy for me? What are you--"

She threw the table cloth at him. "PABUYAH?? I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU!! I'M MAKING THINGS EASY FOR YOU AND FOR JIEUN! WHY DON'T YOU JUST ACCEPT IT??"

Myungsoo gave her a confuse look. "I don't get it. You're confusing me. What's with me and Jieun?"

"Oh, please. DON'T ACT INNOCENT WITH ME. I SAW YOU TWO KISSING!!" her tears which she failed to keep fell mercilessly.

Myungsoo was taken a back. ('She saw us? Wait a minute, something is not right.') "Correction, SHE kissed me."

"So what difference does it make? You still kissed."

"I was just trying to console her!"

"So that's how you console women?"

He scratch his head. "Look, I pulled back, okay." he tried reaching for her hands but she yanked them off her again.

"How long did it take for you to pulled back? Guess, you like it that much, huh?" she ask sarcastically.

"WHAT? NO!! OF COURSE NOT!! Why would I let myself be kissed by somebody else when I already have a girlfriend? Jieun's drunk so she's not conciously aware of what she did. Besides I turn that's why her lips landed here." points the corner of his lips. "Why didn't you see that?"

She was dumbfounded. "You didn't kissed here?" she ask like a child while pointing her lips. Now she wants to kick herself.

Myungsoo who can't take her cuteness bent down and pecked her lips. "No."

Jiyeon got surprised and smacked his arm. "YAH!! WE HAVEN'T SETTLE EVERYTHING YET!!"

Myungsoo just grinned then sat down the couch and pulled her to sit down onto his lap. She stared at him wide-eyed and tried to stand up but he wouldn't let her.

"Okay. Let's settle everything once and for all."

She looked down and fiddled her fingers. ('I have to ask him this even if it will kill me.') She heaved a sigh. "Do you...do you l-love my cousin Jieun?" she ask with a broken voice and looked up to meet his eyes.

"Yes..." he answered making her want cry her eyes out and die. "...cause she's my friend." he added.

That a relief. Can't blame her, she felt insecure. ('And now, for the last and most important question.') "Do you love me?"

To her horror, he laughed. She turned red from embarrassment and anger. He's making fun of her. "Babe, what kind of question is that?"

Jiyeon glared at him. "I'm serious, Kim Myungsoo."

He stopped laughing and pecked her lips again. "Were my actions not enough?" he ask, she just stared at him. "Jiyeon-ah, my day won't be complete without seeing you. I won't be able to fall asleep at night without hearing your voice. You're like an air to me, cause I can't breathe without you. I can't imagine my life without you, babe." he confessed with such emotions.

She blushed madly and mentally squealed. "But oppa, you're missing the words I wanted to hear."

He stared at her deeply. "I love you. I love you very much, Park Jiyeon."

With tears forming again in her eyes she hugged him tightly. "I love you too, oppa."

He chuckled and hugged her back. They were like that for minutes when Myungsoo held her shoulders and pushed her off him to make her face him.

"Wait a minute. You made me said those words but you're still leaving me? You even want to break up with me? How could you? You--"

She cupped both of his cheeks then shut him up by crashing to his, giving him kiss. Soon he responded to her kisses. Both smile in between their passionate kiss and after a while they pulled away as they run out of oxygen.

"I'm not leaving oppa. I just said that because I thought you love Jieun more than me." she said while pouting.

"Good. Cause I won't let you leave me anyway."

She smiled. "What will you do if I leave?"

"Hmm.." he rubs his chin like his thinking really hard, then he smirk. "I'll kidnap you and get you pregnant. By that, you will be forced to marry me. Then you... OW!!"

She smacked his head. "Aigoo. Why so erted, oppa?"

"I don't know. Maybe because my girlfriend is so hot and beautiful." He pecked her pouting lips then tapped her nose. "I love you."

"I love you more, oppa."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah, what should we do to Jieun? She hasn't gone out of her room for days." Sungyeol said. He went back to korea the next day when Jieun got drunk.

"Yeah and her room is messy again, I just help her to clean that room a few days ago." Sungjong added.

"Why don't we bring her to a mall? Girls love shopping right?" Myungsoo suggested earning a glare from Jiyeon.

"Not every girls love shopping. Hello~" she rolled her eyes.

Myungsoo pouted. "Then what should we do? We can't let her rot there forever."

"Oh, I know. Let's bring her to an eat all you can restaurant. We girls eat a lot whenever were stressed." she said while smiling widely.

"Noona, not every girls are dino like you." Sungjong said while shooking his head.

Jiyeon glared at him and mumbles to herself. "Then let's just bring her to game arcades. Let her relieved her stress while playing."

This time, it's Sungyeol who talk. "Again, not every girls are like you Jiyeon-ah. You're already 21 and yet you still like going to game arcades like a child."

She pouted and crossed her arms on her chest. "Atleast I'm suggesting~" she whine like a child.

Myungsoo chuckled at her cuteness then poke her nose, earning a slap on his hand by Jiyeon. "Shall we schedule a blind date for her? You know, let her meet a guy so that she can move on fast."

"Myungsoo hyeong has a point."

"I doubt that. She'd rather go out with Dino I mean Jiyeon than a guy." says Sungyeol who smiled sweetly at the glaring Jiyeon.

"How about....road trips? Let's drive around Seoul. Go to places we haven't been before." Myungsoo wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

"Yeah. Then let's go to the eat all you can restaurants after." Jiyeon beamed while clapping her hands.

"Aigoo~ Such a dino..." Sungyeol mumbled.

"To roadtrips shall we?"

"Yeah~" the four high five then Sungyeol groaned cause Jiyeon high five him in the face for calling her a dino.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah, ireona!" Jiyeon tapped her foot on the ground with her hands on her hips while looking down at Jieun who is still lying down on her bed.

"..." Jieun ignored her and continued sleeping.

"Ireona~" she whined and still got ignored so she yanked the blanket off Jieun and smacked her back.

"Argh! YAAAH! Ow, that hurts." Jieun whine and rubbed her back while glaring at her.

"Will you pull yourself together. Stop rotting yourself here and moved on. Sunggyu oppa is not the only guy in the world you know."

Jieun just pouted at her as an answer.

"And let me just warn you, once that I caught drinking beer again I'll be the one to tell your parents.."

"Oh, come on~"

"You can't get drunk.." she said then added. "..or you're going to stole a kiss from somebody else's boyfriend again." in a whispering tone.

"What?"

"Oh, it's nothing.Take a bath, you stinks."

Jieun sniff herself. "No, I'm not." she lied while scrunching her nose after sniffing herself.

Jiyeon opens Jieun's closet and took some clothes and threw it at Jieun's face, earning herself a murderous glare from her cousin.

"Come on, take a bath were going on roadtrips~"

Jieun who doesn't have any other choice obeyed her. "Fine.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! Hope y'all like it. <3