Chapter 05

So Into You

The students stop talking the moment Jiyeon open the classroom door while catching her breath. ('Thank God, I'm not late. Stupid useless alarm clock, it didn't woke me up. Thankfully, Jieun is there to wake me.') She sighed and entered the room with her head down as the students kept on staring at her. ('Classmates I'm not a criminal. Don't look at me like that.') She decided to sit at the back.

While waiting for their professor to come she got bored and played her phone. She heard some gasps, whispering and giggles from her classmates but she didn't bother to look and see the reason why.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo took a deep breath while looking at the school surroundings inside Woohyun's car.

"Here we are. Good luck for your first day as a college student, Kim Myungsoo." says Woohyun as they all hop down from his car.

"I miss my bed already." Dongwoo yawns and stretches his arms.

Woohyun laughs and lightly hit Dongwoo. "Then you should've brought it here with you."

"Here comes Sunggyu hyeong and Hoya hyung."

"Wow. Nice ride you got there, Hoya hyeong." Myungsoo bent down and looks at Hoya's big bike.

"Wanna try riding it?"

"Maybe later."

Sunggyu tapped Myungsoo's shoulder, he smiled and greeted him. Eventhough Jieun likes Sunggyu alot and eventhough Sunggyu always reject Jieun everytime, they never let it affect their friendship. They handle things maturely. Myungsoo never felt angry and jealous towards Sunggyu, okay maybe a little, but he always buried those feelings deep within him. It's not Sunggyu's fault not feeling the same towards Jieun. He understands why he always reject Jieun, to not give her false hope.

"I'm here." Sungyeol ran towards them.

"Where's Sungjong?"

"With his girlfriend."

Sunggyu nodded his head.

"Where's Jieun?" ask Myungsoo.

"Oh, she help Jiyeon to find her room."

"Jiyeon? Who's Jiyeon?"

"My other cousin."

Woohyun cleared his throat to get their attention. "I'm going first. See y'all later." right after he said that he ran towards the group of girls.

"Damn, he's so fast. I'll get going too, guys. Nam Woohyun wait for me." Dongwoo ran after Woohyun which made the 4 laugh before going to their classrooms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo secretly rolled his eyes as he entered his classroom. ('Here we go again.') The girls were giving him the stares like they wanted to eat him alive. Some are giggling while whispering and looking at him.

He look around the room then his eyes stop at the corner as he saw a familiar figure. He felt his heart starts beating fast. ('Could it be...??') his eyes keep looking at that familiar figure while walking towards her. ('It's really her.') he decided to sit next to her.

"Hi."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon widen her eyes as she heard that familiar voice. ('It can't be. Please, don't be him.') Slowly she turn around to confirm her suspicion. Her eyes grew much wider like her eyes were about to fall out any second, her jaw drop and she felt her heart palpitating really fast. As in super fast. Confirm! 101% It's him. ('OMFG. I'm dead')