Chapter 20

So Into You

"Yah, I'm having those nightmare again." said Jieun.

From the book that Jiyeon currently reading she raised her face and turns to look at Jieun who is sitting beside her at the grass on the school front lawn.

"What nightmare?"

"The nightmares before exam." Jieun answered with a serious face.

She burst into laughter. "PUHAHAHA. Nightmares before exam? HAHAHAHA."

"I'm serious, Ji. I'm having trouble sleeping. Ugh! Why do we have to take exams anyway?"

"Why don't you just quit school?" she jokingly ask.

Jieun laughs. "Shall I?"

"Who will quit school?"

The two turned their head to see who it was, it's Sungyeol. They both widened their eyes.

"No one." the girls said in unison while shooking their heads violently. Sungyeol will report them to their parents if they were caught slacking and they're gonna have to dig their own grave if that will happen.

"I thought I heard someone will quit school." Sungyeol who is not convince ask again.

Jieun laugh nervously. "Ah...ani oppa. We were just joking."

"Majayo oppa. No one's going to quit school." she quickly added.

Sungyeol shrugged his shoulders. "Okay."

Sungjong jumped infront of the two girls making them startled, earning a punch from Jiyeon. "Ow, mianhae. Let's go home?"

Jieun grabbed her things and stood up followed by Jiyeon. "Can we eat before we go home? I'm craving for bulgogi."

She her lips unconciously. "Ooh nado nado."

"Ooh, I want bulgogi too. Hyeong let's go!"

Sungyeol gave up while looking at his three cousins drooling faces. "Alright."

"Yehey~" the three exclaimed in unison and ran towards the car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa, I'm still hungry. I want kalbi." Jiyeon rubbed her tummy.

"Noona, you already ate 2 plates of bulgogi and you still want kalbi?" ask Sungjong.

Sungyeol widened his eyes. "Yah, Park Jiyeon, what kind of monster is in your stomach? Why can't you get full?"

"Aish. Just let her eat what she wants or she'll whine in her sleep again and I won't be able to sleep since her room is next to me." Jieun said. "Let's order soju, oppa."

"Oh ho! You're not allowed to drink soju, Jieun-ah. Just drink that cola or if you want we'll buy milk tea on the way home."

"Just one bottle?"

"No!"

"Please~" she did an aegyo.

"NO."

"Aish!"

"Ajumma, 1 order of kalbi here, please."

"Make that 2 order, ajumma." Jieun added.

Sungyeol shook his head. "You know what, if you two are not my cousin, I will be turned off. How can a slim and petite girls like you two eats a lot?"

"Oppa, a true girl is not ashamed to eat a lot." Jiyeon explained.

"What if you get fat and Myungsoo hyeong will leave you?"

"That's easy." she made that scariest face ever. "I'll murder him. Mwahahaha." she laugh deviously and held her chopsticks up like it's a knife then pointed it at Sungjong who gulped.

Jieun nudge her. "Yah, you're scaring, Sungjongie. Oppa, I really want soju."

"You want me to call your mom?" Sungyeol took his phone out and wave it infront of Jieun's face. Jieun pouted and sulked. Moments later, their order came, the two boys grilled the meat but after smelling it they drooled and ate again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eo, Myungsoo hyeong, come in." Sungjong opened the door widely. He smiled and walked inside the house. Sungyeol is sitting on the couch playing video games.

"Where's Jiyeon?"

Sungjong pointed the stairs. "She's in her room."

"I'll go upstairs then." he said then ran up the stairs. As he was getting near her room, he heard her singing loudly.

🎶Neol wihan noraereul bureugo shipeo Neol wihae gitareul chyeojugo shipeo Bunwigi joheun i bame Party Tonight (So Good)🎶

The door is slightly opened, so he opened it a little wider and peeked inside only to find a dancing and singing Jiyeon.

🎶Wanjeon micheone nege micheone Ijen eotteohkae neo eobshi nan harudo Wanjeon micheone maeil bireotne Neol saranghage haedallago Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh so cra--🎶

She gasped loudly and her eyes grew wider when she turned around and saw Myungsoo with his arms crossed on his chest while leaning at her doorway with an amused look on his face. Her face burned red from embarrassment. ('Oh my god. Please kill me now.')

"How long have you been in there?" she tried to sound angry.

"Long enough."

"Y-You saw me...?"

"Mmm-mmm." he nodded.

She face-palmed.

He giggled. "I didn't know you can sing....and dance." he teased making her more embarrassed.

She gave him a warning look. "Just say one more word and I'll freaking kick you out of here."

"What?" he ask innocently.

Jiyeon pouted and back faced him, she continued cleaning her study table. She was cleaning her room awhile ago, before she got caught dancing and singing by Myungsoo.

"What are you doing?"

She rolled her eyes. ('Duh! Can't you see?') "I'm cleaning my room."

"Ooh. Can I help?"

"Sure."

He fixed her books which are on the bed, one book slipped and fell on the carpeted floor. He furrowed his eyebrows when he read what's written on the book cover.

"What's this? You have a diary?"

Jiyeon gasped loudly again and faced him, wide-eyed. "YAH! Give it to me."

Seeing her reaction, he decided to more and open it, flipping the pages.

Jiyeon ran towards him. "YAH! JUKEULLAE?! DON'T LOOK. DON'T READ IT! GIVE IT TO ME. GIVE IT BACK!"

He continued scanning the pages, since he's taller than her he raise it up, she jumped on his back while trying to get her diary back but he stretched his arms so that she can't reach it making her groaned in frustration.

Jiyeon choke hold him and manage to tackle him down on the floor. He pinned the diary between his body and the floor while she's on top of him.

"YAH! OPPAAA!!! GIVE IT TO ME, EO! PLEASE!!!"

He smirked deviously. "Not gonna happen, babe."

"AISH." she smacked his chest and arms but he wouldn't budge so she just poked his sides and tickle him mercilessly.

Myungsoo is giggling non-stop while struggling under her. "AHAHAHA. STOP! HAHAHA. I'LL GIVE IT BACK."

Jiyeon stopped poking his sides and snatched her diary from him.

He sat up making their faces closer to each other as she was sitting on his lap. "I didn't know that you had a crush on me. I knew it, nobody can't resist my charm. You fell for me the first time you saw me, am I right?" He ask in a whispering tone while caressing her face.

"Who says?" She played his hair.

"That." pointed her diary. He leaned his face much closer making their lips almost touching. "So...you've been having fantasies about me."

"Hmm?"

"Admit it. You like my kisses, don't you?"

She shook her head,  teasing him.

"Let's find out then." he grabbed her nape and slammed his mouth to hers. He inserted his tongue and roamed inside , deepening the kiss. He bit and nip her lips then on her tongue making her moaned in between their kisses. Their kissed turned hot and passionate. Slowly, he ended the kiss and rest his forehead on hers. Both of them are catching their breath. "See. I'm right. You like my kisses." He tease and quickly peck her lips.

"I never said I don't." She answer which made him smile.

He rubbed his nose on her nose cutely. "Let's have a date."

"Hmmm." She crossed her arms on her chest and pouted. "I'm not in the mood to go out. I want to sleep."

He pecked her pouting lips. "Okay then let's cuddle and sleep."

She stood up followed by him. "No, I want to sleep alone. Go and date yourself." She mehrong'd him then squealed when he charge towards her ready to tickle her, she ran out of her room with Myungsoo behind, chasing her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update... 😃😄😊😉😀