Chapter 22

So Into You

Jiyeon immediately pushed Myungsoo away from her. She lowered her head due to embarrassment and she blushed from head to toe. Myungsoo smiled and pulled her waist towards him.

"Stop acting innocent, Sungjong-ah. It doesn't suit you." he said.

Sungjong frown at them. "Please guys don't do it here. Besides it's still early for that."

Jiyeon covered her face using her palms while shooking her head.

"But if you really want to do it. Go back upstairs in her room and continue there so you could have privacy."

"YAAAAAHH!" she screamed.

Sungjong ran away and Jiyeon chase after him then playfully punches his chest and stomach when she cornered him inside his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god, it's so cold. It's raining really hard outside. Thankfully, I got home earlier than I expected. Some roads are blocked due to the heavy rain. I thought my car would stuck--"

Sungyeol cut Jieun who just came in while sniffing and coughing cause she got wet. "Araseo. Araseo. Go and take a bath or you'll have a fever."

"Who wants some ramen? I'll cook." ask Sungjong from the kitchen.

Jiyeon is the first one to raise her hand and answered. "ME!"

Myungsoo followed. "NADO!"

Sungyeol look at his girlfriend. "Seul Bi-yah, you want ramen?"

"Neh, oppa." Seul bi answered with a smile.

"We all want ramen, bro."

"Okay, got it."

--------------------------------------------------------

"I think you should stay here, Myungsoo hyeong."

"Sungjong is right. It's dangerous for you to drive home, you might get stuck on the road or worst met an accident." says Sungyeol. The heavy rain hasn't stop pouring outside yet. The thunder is roaring and you could hear the strong gushing of wind inside the house.

"Sleep here for the night, Myung. You too, Seul Bi Eonni." said Jieun. "I'll go up first. I still have to finish my project. Goodnight."

Sungjong yawns. "I'll go and sleep too. Night, guys."

"Do you want to wash up first?" ask Sungyeol to Seul Bi. Seul Bi nodded then went inside the bathroom.

"Where will I sleep?" ask Myungsoo.

Jiyeon look at him then answered. "To Sungyeol oppa's room."

"Eeeyy. Why don't you just let him sleep in your room?"

Jiyeon widened her eyes like she just saw a ghost. "Oppa!"

"What? What's wrong with letting him sleep in your room? He's your boyfriend."

"Hyeong is right. Since its raining outside and cold, we should cuddle and sleep." he said yawning.

Jiyeon blushed madly. What's wrong with this guys today. She never slept beside a man before, even her father. "Y-Yah."

"Would you let him sleep in your room and you'll spend the night at Jieun's messy room?"

She shook her head. The 'Messy' word is not enough to describe Jieun's room so there's no way in hell she'll sleep there.

"Sungjong's room then?"

She shook her head again. Sungjong's room is not that messy but his pets won't shut up the whole night, you'll only end up staying awake and look like a constipated vampire the next day.

Sungyeol sighed. "I need privacy so I can't let him sleep in my room or let Seul Bi sleep in your room, cause you know..." he gave them a meaningful look making them frown. "What? You can do 'it' too if you want." emphasizing the word 'it'.

Jiyeon smacked Sungyeol's arm hardly.

Sungyeol rubbed his arm that she hit. "Would you let him sleep in this cold living room then? He might catch a cold."

Jiyeon pouted then looked around the living room and shook her head.

"So it's settled then? Have a 'good' night, you two." he laugh evily at his face burning red cousin. "Myung, don't forget to use protection."

"SUNGYEOL OPPPAAAA!!!" she hissed while shotting him bloody murderous glares.

"HAHAHA. I have extra here when you guys run out of condoms, don't be shy to-- Ow!" he didn't finish his sentence when he hit the center table with his foot. He rubbed his foot. "! That hurts! My pinkie toe. Ow!"

Oh well, karma is a .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA Sungyeolie~

😆😊😉 Updated..