Chapter 13

So Into You

Jiyeon went inside the School Library to find a free-Myungsoo surroundings. She slump wearily into a chair. ('Finally. I never thought a place like this still exist. I hope that Myunggum won't find me here.') But then her celebration has come to an end when she saw a familiar figure step inside the library while looking around. She hid her face using the book that she just started reading and slouch her back. ('Dang it. This -face is here again.') She raise her head a little to see what Myungsoo is doing, her eyes grew wider when he look at her direction then his lips formed into a smile. ('Jenjjang!') She stood up when he started to walk towards her.

"Yeonnie-yah, eodiga?"

She glared at him. "What did you just call me?"

Myungsoo followed her walking out of the school library. "Yeonnie."

"Stop calling me that. We're not close enough to call me like that."

Myungsoo playfully grinned at her before he grab her arm then leans his face close to hers, she gasped at the closeness of their faces, an inch away.

The sudden skinship sent a tingling sensation inside her. ('What was that?')

"Now that were close, very close actually, can I call you Yeonnie now or.....would you rather let me call you babe?" he ask in a husky voice.

Jiyeon held her breath. "G-G-Get away f-from me." in a very weak tone. The closeness is making her knees turn like jelly and giving her butterflies in the stomach. ('I wonder what it would be like to be kiss by him') says the flirty part of her brain then mentally slap herself ('Park Jiyeon neo micheosseo?! Wake up! Push him away!'). She's still having a debate on her mind whether to kiss him or push him away from her, his warm breath, which smells good by the way, is touching her cheeks making her blush, his gorgeous eyes were looking down at her -- at her lips.

"If you're going to ask me, I'd prefer calling you babe." he said smirking.

"Haven't you gotten enough of me rejecting you?"

"Nope." she gasped again when he held her hair and played with it. "You have such a beautiful hair."

"What are you two doing?"

Jiyeon turns and her eyes grew bigger. "Ji-Jieun-ah." she pushed Myungsoo away from her and lowered her head in embarrasment with her face blushing madly.

Myungsoo shyly smile and rubs his nape. "Hey, there, Jieunie.."

"Did I see it right? Are you two making out...under the heat of the sun...infront of the school library building?"

Jiyeon's eyes were about to fall out from her eye sockets by Jieun's question. "OF COURSE NOT."

"But--"

Before Jieun could ask more she cut her off and pulled her away from Myungsoo. "Let's go, Jieunie." she turns and glared at Myungsoo who just smiled and wave at her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eo, Myungsoo-yah, come in."

Jieun opens the door widely and let Myungsoo in. Since Myungsoo is bored at home he decided to visit the Lee's at home, but the truth is he wants to see Jiyeon. He noticed Jieun's clothes.

"Going somewhere?"

"Eo? Oh yeah, yeah. I'm going to the mall to buy some stuff."

"Need some company?"

"Oh, no it's okay. My friends are already there waiting for me." she said then took her bag from the couch."Sungjong is in his room and Sungyeol oppa is...I don't know where he went, he's probably on his way back now."

"Oh, okay."

"I'll get going now."

Myungsoo nods then walk her to the door. "Bye. Take care."

As soon as Jieun's car faded into his vision, he went to the kitchen to find something to eat only to be frozen at the doorway as he saw Jiyeon in there sitting on the counter top while eating yogurt. His smile got wider while getting near her. "Can I have some?"

Jiyeon gasped and hid the yogurt behind her, she look like she's been caught doing something wrong. "Y-Yah! W-What are you d-doing here?"

"I came to see you." he put both of his hands on either side of Jiyeon, trapping her between him and the kitchen counter.

"Wha-What are you d-doing? Get away from m-me..."

"It's me who should be asking that. What are you doing? You look like you were caught doing something."

She tried pushing him away but he wouldn't budge. "N-Nothing."

"Oh, really." Jiyeon widen her eyes when she saw Myungsoo's face is slowly getting near her. ('Omo. What is he doing? Is he going to kiss me? OMG. OMG. What am I gonna do???') Her heart is beating wildly while looking at his face getting closer and closer, she shut her eyes close and waited for his lips to touch hers.

"Hmm, this yogurt taste good. Where'd you get it?" ask Myungsoo who just reach for the yogurt cup behind her.

Jiyeon opened her eyes and saw Myungsoo the spoon that she used. ('He didn't kiss me? Wait, why do I sound like I was waiting for it?') She cleared . "W-Will you step back. I-I w-wanna go back to my room."

"Why? Am I making you nervous?" he put down the spoon and look straight into her eyes. "Does this closeness giving you butterflies in the stomach?"

"N-No, it d-doesn't." mentally slapping herself for stuttering.

He smirk. "Then why are you stuttering?"

"I-It's because.... I ate ice cream. The coldness makes my jaw and tongue g-go freeze." mentally face palming herself. ('Great, Jiyeon! Just great!')

Myungsoo raised his one eyebrow with an amuse look on his face. "Uh-huh? By the way, will you go on a date with me?"

Jiyeon frown and pushed Myungsoo away from her. "That freaking question again! Why the hell are you wasting your time on me? What do I need to do to make you stop pestering me?"

"Simple. Go out with me."

"Hah! Never got tired of asking me that, huh?"

"Never will. So...?"

"My answer is still the same, Myunggum. Why don't you just go and follow Jieun to wherever she goes. Isn't she the girl you like?"

"Ooh... Are you jealous?"

She scoffed. "Dream on, jerk."

He chuckled. "Why would I follow Jieun to the mall when the girl that I like is right here infront of me?