Chapter 06

So Into You

Thankfully she closed in an instant before flies will go inside . "W-What are you d-doing here?" she ask stuttering after managing to recover from shock. ('Damn it. Why am I stuttering. I didn't do anything wrong.') then she remembered punching and kicking him. ('Okay, maybe I did. Well he scared me so it's kinda his fault.')

Myungsoo smiled. "Guess, we're classmates."

The moment he smiled, it was as if her whole world lightens up with different colors. Okay, that was just corny.

"We're what?"

"Classmates. You and me. We're classmates." he repeated, still smiling.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon smiled widely as the teacher said that she'll give them seating arrangement. She think that she won't be able to survive any minute sitting beside Myungsoo. 

They were now being arrange by their names alphabetically, but the thing is they'll be sitting like girl-boy-girl-boy. Jiyeon shrug her shoulders and didn't give it much thought, it's fine to sit beside another guy as long as it is not Myungsoo.

The teacher called her name, she sat where the teacher told her to. She sighed as a sign of relief thinking that she'll be sitting without Myungsoo making her nervous all the time.

"Kim Myungsoo. Sit beside, Park Jiyeon."

"Neh, Sungsaengnim."

Jiyeon close her eyes in frustration and cursed under her breath.

"Oh, cool! We're seatmates."

Jiyeon bit her lower lip. ('Damn! Don't smile at me like that. OMG. OMG. I can't breathe. Calm down. Caaaalmmm dooowwnnn.')

"Jiyeon-ah, I uhm that morning... uh sorry if I scared you."

She force a smile. "H-Huh? Ah I-I should b-be the one saying sorry for..." laugh nervously. "...you know." ('Darn it. Get a grip of yourself, Park Jiyeon.')

"It's okay, I understand what happen back there. The first thing came into your mind is that I'm a stranger and probably a bad guy since we never met before." And again, Myungsoo gave her that smile which is making her heart flutter. 

He didn't stop talking to her eventhough she doesn't give him much attention, she nods and give him monosyllabic answers.

Minutes have passed and he still kept on talking about random things and Jiyeon is getting annoyed. She can't focus on their lesson.

"And then there was this... err... Uh, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Myungsoo-ssi, I don't mean to be rude but can you please shut up? I can't focus on our lesson." she ask with one eyebrow is up while pointing their teacher who is busy discussing and writing on the white board.

"Oh, sorry." he mutters.

Myungsoo stared at Jiyeon with an embarrass look on his face. He never talk this much even with his friends, he's usually shy and silent infront of someone he just met.

Jiyeon comb her hair using her fingers, the wind blew and he inhale the fragrance of her shampoo, it smells like strawberry, honey and vanilla. He bit his lip while trying to control himself to not hold and bury his face in Jiyeon's hair. ('Sh*t! Get a hold of yourself, Kim Myungsoo. Look somewhere, the walls, the ceilings, the floor anywhere but her. Oh god, she smell so nice. Okay, okay. Just look at the front and try to focus on the lesson. Damn, my eyes keep going back at her.')

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why does he keep on looking at me?" Jiyeon whispered to herself. ('Shall I poke and pull out his eyes then threw them somewhere far so he can't stare at me anymore?') now she's having violent thoughts but then she shook her head to erase that thought. ('There's no way in hell that I could that. His eyes were too gorgeous to poke and throw out. Ugh! Just look somewhere you freak.') she tried to turn to back face him nevermind having difficulty to copy what's been written on the board as long as she won't see Myungsoo.