Chapter 28

So Into You

Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes when she felt something pressing against her lips. She widened her eyes when she saw Myungsoo looking down at her. It was his lips that is pressing on her lips. She lightly pushed him off her and sits up.

"What are you doing?"

He gave her an isn't-it-obvious look then shrugged his shoulder. "Just doing some experiment."

She rest her head on the headboard and gave him an confused look. "What kind of experiment?"

"Which is the best way to wake you up, food or my kisses? And you know what, babe? My theory is right. My kisses is way better than food." he answered proudly.

Jiyeon blushed madly and hit him with her mashimaro stuff toy.

He grinned then plopped down the bed beside her, his eyes landed on something which is on her bedside table. "What are those red marks on your calendar?"

"Nothing." she covered herself using the comforter.

Myungsoo frowned and pulled the comforter down. "You're lying. You're going out on a date with someone, don't you? How could you? We--"

She hit him again with her mashimaro. "Aish! You're so noisy! I was trying to get back to sleep. That red mark doesn't mean I'm going out on a date."

"Then what does it mean?"

"I-It's a girl thing."

"What is a girl thing?"

"..." she didn't answer and pretended sleeping.

"Yah! What is a girl thing?"

"Seriously, oppa. You don't need to know. Now, shush. I'll go back to sleep."

"But I want to know."

"Ugh! You're not gonna let this go, are you?"

"Nope."

"Fine. Those red marks. It's the time when...you know...a g-girl having her...uhm...p-period."

His mouth formed into an 'O', he looks at the calendar again then at her. He grinned widely. "The dates with red marks have passed." he whispered huskily with his eyebrows wiggling up and down.

She looked at him in disbelief when she understands what he meant, she pouted and hit him again with mashimaro continously.

"Ow. Ow. Yah! Stop! Ouch." he tried dodging her attacks but failed.

"Are you a ert or something?" she ask still hitting him.

"Aish! Stop or I'm gonna make you. Ouch! Yah! Eo! You leave me no choice." in just a moment he snatched mashimaro from her hands and threw it on the ground then pinned both of her wrists on top of her head while hovering above her.

Jiyeon looked at him, wide-eyed. "YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU--"

He shut her up by crashing his mouth on hers and gave her a kiss. Myungsoo is kissing her passionately which she returned with the same intensity after struggling a little. They stopped for a sec to breathe before Myungsoo claimed her lips again. He tilted his head and the corner of her lips, she opened willingly allowing him to slipped his tongue and let it roamed inside , playing with her tongue.

 

 

*Door slams open.*

 

 

"Ji, do you-- WAAAAAHHH!! YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING??! GET A ROOM!!" Sungyeol's eyes are about to pop out seeing the two of them making out hotly on the bed.

Both looked at his direction. Jiyeon stiffened then she came back to her senses and pushed Myungsoo off her and stood up, blushing madly and embarrassed to the point that she can't looked up to her cousin's eyes and wished that the ground will swallow her alive.

"Uh... technically speaking were already inside a room. Her room actually." Myungsoo answered like getting caught is nothing to him.

"Oh, right. Sorry. Let me rephrase that. Take 2."

 

 

*Close the door.*

 

 

*Slams the door open again.* Like seriously?

 

 

"Ji, do you-- WAAAAAHHH!! YAH. NEXT TIME LEARN TO LOCK THE DOOR!!"

"Sorry, hyeong. Kindly, lock the door for us. Thanks."

Sungyeol did an okay sign and mouthed 'don't forget to use protection' to Myungsoo.

"Yeah. Thanks for reminding. You're the best, Sungyeol hyeong." he said. And for the last time, Sungyeol did an fighting sign before closing the door quickly cause Jiyeon threw a pillow at him. Guess, that's why they are called throw pillow. She heard him laughing evily outside her room.

Jiyeon who is burning red from embarrassment and anger because of Sungyeol's teasing with this jerk lying comfortably on her bed, she glared at Myungsoo.

"This is your fault!"

"Yeah. Sorry for not locking the door but it is now locked so let's continue to where we stopped."

"Yah, jukeullae? Naga!" she pushed him out of her bed.

"Babe~" he whined while rubbing his cause he fell on the ground.

She mehrong'd him and went back lying on the bed, burying herself on the bed with the thick blanket and screamed onto the pillow due to the embarrasment which made Myungsoo chuckled then lied down beside her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated!

😁😁 Naughty Myungsoo strikes again haha 😆

LMAO Sungyeolieyeolie~ 😂😜