Chapter 16

So Into You

Here comes another update. 😀 Enjoy! 😊

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No." he answered making her want to slash her own wrist. "Unless, you will pretend to be my girlfriend too."

"Huh? Wait. You said unless I'm going to-- You're in the same position as I am in now? What a coincidence."

He shrugged his shoulders. "So? Take it or leave it?"

She mentally rolled her eyes. ('Duh! As if I have a choice.') "Okay. When--?"

"Hmm. Mine is sunday."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon widen her eyes when she felt Myungsoo's arm around her waist pulling her closer to him. "Y-Yah. What are you doing? Didn't I say no touching?"

"Babe, If were going to act, we have to do some skinship. Who will believe that you are my girl if I can't even hold your hand and there's this freaking 1 meter space between us?"

Okay, he has a point. She hid her blushing face by looking at her feet. His warm hand sending tingling sensation in her.

"Eo, there's my Halmeoni. Come on." without realizing she held his hand and pulled him towards her Halmeoni.

Myungsoo got shock by her sudden action but did nothing as he like the way their hands fit for each other.

"Halmeoni~"

"Jiyeon-ah, my favorite granddaughter. Come and give this old lady a hug." Halmeoni raises her hands and welcome her hug.

She kissed Halmeoni's cheeks. "Happy birthday, Halmeoni~"

For a moment, Myungsoo just stood there while watching the two hugging each other tightly. He suddenly misses his halmeoni who passed away a year ago.

Halmeoni held both of her face. "You've become thinner and pale. Are you eating well? Are you taking the vitamins that I've been sending you?"

"Gureom, Halmeoni. Oh, by the way. I want you to meet..." Jiyeon look back at Myungsoo who is standing behind her. She smiled and pulled him. "Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo. My uhm boyfriend." smiled shyly. "Oppa, my Halmeoni. She's my dad's mom."

"Annyeonghaseyo." he bowed politely.

"Ooh, what a nice gentleman and good looking too. No wonder my Jiyeonie rejected me for the first time for introducing her to my friends grandson."

Jiyeon shyly smile while Myungsoo is smiling from ear to ear.

"What a lovely couple."

He rubbed his nape. "Thank you for the compliment, Ma'am."

"Aigoo, so formal. Just call me Halmeoni and I'll call you Myungsoo-yah, is that okay?"

"N-Neh, H-Halmeoni. Ah, happy birthday, ma-- ani Halmeoni. Sorry if I didn't brought a gift for you."

"Aigoo..It's okay, just seeing my Jiyeonie with someone she love is enough for me. Just don't hurt my Jiyeonie."

"Don't worry, Halmeoni. I will take good care of her." he said and kiss her hand that made her blush madly.

Jiyeon lowered her head and smile shyly. ('He kissed my hand...OMG! I'm not going to wash my hand... wait what am I saying? Germs! Omo! I need disinfectant. Yeah, that's more like me.')

Halmeoni smiled at the lovely couple. "Enough for the lovey-dovey stuff for now. Come on, let's get you two something to eat."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Waaah, daebak. You have collections of camera's?" Myungsoo's jaw is drop while looking at the glass cabinet full of old and latest camera's. They just finish eating and she decided to tour him around the house. "Is there a photographer in your family?"

"Neh, it's Halmeoni."

"Jinjja? Heol, we have something in common."

She turns to look at him. "You love photography too?"

"Oh, yes I do. I have collection of camera's too but not too many like Halmeoni."

They chatted for a while talking about camera's, photography, gadgets, their childhood memories, the embarrassing moments of their lives and many other stuffs. Jiyeon learned more about him. He was actually fun, nice and kind, she remembered the times where she always get annoyed by him whenever he does his smart- smile when he teases her, she never thought that she would enjoy his company, she expected him to annoy and take advantage of their situation right now but he never did. Without realizing she was so engrossed with his funny stories and jokes making her laugh wholeheartedly. Every minutes that's passing by with him, he successfully break the wall that she build around her, making him earn a special place in her heart.

"...and then there was this was time that I attended a party, I felt like I was the star of that party as they were all looking at me then my moment got ruined, I tripped, with my face on the ground--"

"HAHAHAHA HOW I WISH I WAS THERE TO WATCH YOU TRIPPED AND FELL FACE FLAT ON THE GROUND HAHAHAHA. NEO JINJJA PABU!!!"

He laughed. "I was so embarass to the point that I wish the ground would swallow me--"

Jiyeon continued laughing like there was no tomorrow, she hit him lightly. "HAHAHA YOU DID A GREAT JOB OF DOING A TOUCHDOWN, MAN! Was the floor clean? So did you had a good kiss with the floor?"

Myungsoo made a face that made Jiyeon laughed more. "Yah! Close your mouth before you could swallow bugs!" he said and acted like getting annoyed by her on making more fun of him.

She pouts and hit him on his shoulders. But then they both laugh again loudly.

Suddenly he stopped laughing and stared at her. "Why are you so beautiful?" he says then tucked her hair behind her ears.

Jiyeon felt her heart jumped. "Is that a question or a compliment?"

"A compliment of course. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

Suddenly, she felt giddy. That's weird because before she's getting annoyed with his cheesy lines but now it's different.

He was looking at her intently, she doesn't know why but she's being hynotized with his gorgeous eyes. Slowly, Myungsoo leaned his face towards her.

Jiyeon widened her eyes and felt her heart beating wildly. ('Omo, omo! What is doing? Is he going to kiss me?') As his face is getting nearer she closed her eyes and waited for his lips to touch hers. But then somebody spoke near them...

"Oh, there you are."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww. They were about to kiss. 😑 Aish!