Chapter 07

So Into You

[Lunchtime]

"Jiyeonie!"

From her book, Jiyeon look up to see who called her name. It's Jieun. "Wae?"

"Let's eat lunch together."

Myungsoo who saw Jieun at the doorway of their room stood up then walked towards her. "Hello, pretty." he greeted her with a sweet smile.

"Myungsoo oppa? Oh, you two are classmates?"

Jiyeon and Myungsoo nods.

"That's good. Atleast you have someone you know. Come on, I'm starving." Jieun pulled her cousin and Myungsoo to the cafeteria.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah, isn't that Myungsoo and Jieun?" ask Dongwoo with his mouth full of food.

Hoya scolded him. "Don't talk when your mouth is full."

Woohyun is in his own world, giggling while looking at his phone. Sunggyu frown the moment he saw Jieun.

"Yes, it's them." Sungyeol raises his hand and waved at the two to get their attention. "Jieun-ah! Yeogi! Yeogi!"

Sungjong notice Jiyeon behind the two. "Eo, Jiyeon noona is with them."

"Jiyeon? Jiyeon nugu?"

Before Sungyeol could answer, Jieun came running towards them, to Sunggyu actually.

"Sunggyu opppaaa."

Myungsoo sighs. Jieun is really someone who doesn't give up easily. She quickly sat beside Sunggyu and ate her food while talking to Sunggyu who's ignoring her. He slowly walk towards the two with Jiyeon behind him.

Sungjong pulled out the chair beside him. "Noona, sit beside me."

"Guys, she's Park Jiyeon our cousin." Sungyeol introduce her to his friends who greeted her warmly.

"HOLY MOTHER OF--" all of them look at Woohyun who suddenly stood up while looking at Jiyeon. "Hi, I'm Nam Woohyun and you are...?" offered his hand for handshake to Jiyeon without breaking his eye contact to her.

"I'm Park Jiyeon." she gave her hand to him then widen her eyes when Woohyun kiss the back of her hand.

"Hands off, Nam Woohyun. She's my cousin." Sungyeol pulled his cousin's hand from Woohyun.

Woohyun widen his eyes. "She's your what? You're keeping secrets, man. Why didn't you tell me that you have such a pretty cousin?"

Myungsoo chuckled whe he saw Jiyeon blush, he found it cute.

"And what do you mean by that Woohyun oppa? Am I not pretty?" Jieun ask while pouting.

"Uhmm. Sort of."

"Yah!" Jieun hissed then sulk that made them all laugh.

Woohyun is giving Sungjong a let-me-sit-beside-her look. But he just laugh at him while shooking his head. "Not gonna happen, hyeong. Jiyeon noona, be careful of Woohyun hyeong. He have lots of girlfriends."

"Yah! This kid, jinjja."

"Yah Nam Woohyun, don't even think about it. If you don't want me to upload your ugly pictures online, stay away from my cousin." says Sungyeol while giving his friend a warning look.

Dongwoo looks at Sungyeol. "Can I have a copy of those?"

"Why do you want a copy?"

"Well he's getting all the girls around here. Maybe I can use those to ruin his reputation kekeke."

Woohyun threw a piece of grape to Dongwoo. "Do that and your dead."

The 5 boys continue teasing and laughing loudly. Jieun who is trying so hard to get Sunggyu's attention kept being ignored by him. Myungsoo who is always on the rescue gets ignored by Jieun, poor Myungsoo. So Myungsoo likes Jieun but Jieun likes Sunggyu. Jiyeon felt bad for him but she shift her attention to her food and to her cousins friends as they were funny to watch fighting like little kids over small things.