Chapter 21

So Into You

"Do you know how to play chess?" ask Myungsoo. They just finish cleaning her room and after eating snacks they both decided to rest on the living room while watching drama.

"Of course. But we don't have the chess board."

"Let's play it online."

"Okay." she took the MacBook which is on the side table then gave it to Myungsoo.

"What is the prize of the winner?"

An idea came into her mind. "Prize? Mmm. Why not punishment?"

He smirked. "Good idea. So what will be the punishment?" He ask while his fingers is playing on the touch pad.

"When I win. I want yo--"

He smiled seductively. "You want me? We can't do it here, babe. Let's go back to your ro-- Ow!" He groaned in pain when she smacked his arm really hard.

"That's not what I meant! I want you to dance."Β To her surprise, he grinned.

"Striptease dance?"

"HELL NO! Tha--"

He cut her off again. " then?"

"YAH! Aish! This won't do. No, don't dance. Just do sit-ups. 1 to 100." she smirked thinking he'll whine and sulk.

He smiled, why does it feels like that he likes the punishment. "Okay. When I win..." he gave her a meaningful look with his eyebrows wiggling.

She gave him a death glare. "Don't you dare!!! I won't do striptease and !!!"

"Okay. Okay. You're becoming scary. I will tickle you. For 20 minutes and you shouldn't run away or struggle."

"Huh?"

"I will tickle you mercilessly mwahahaha." He laugh evily then stopped because she pulled his bangs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I WON!" Jiyeon exclaimed. She threw her hands up. "WOOOHOO! YEAH! I won again. Haha. Oppa, 1 to 100 push-ups, do it now."

Myungsoo scrunched his nose then stood up and lie down facing the ground. He smiled naughtily then start doing push-ups. "1,2, 100. Done!"

"What the-- YAH! I said 1 to 100!"

"Yes, I did 1, 2, 100 babe. Didn't you see?"

She face-palmed herself. This guy surely is unbelievable. The first round she won, he did the sit-ups in a different way. How? He's stoling kisses from her everytime he sit up as she was holding down his feet and now...

"You're incurable."

He mehrong'd her and they start the third round. This time it was his turn to win.

"Checkmate!"

"Y-YAH. That's not fair. You're cheating. I should be the--"

"I'm not cheating, babe. Tickle time starts now."

She squealed and jump up from the couch.

"You're the one being unfair. You shouldn't run remember."

For 2 minutes they were running around the living room, chasing each other while laughing and giggling like kids. As Jiyeon is looking behind her, she stepped onto something and slipped but before her body hit the ground Myungsoo manage to caught her, he pulled her to his body so that it will be him who will hit the ground and not her.

"OMOOOO! Oppa, gwaenchana?"

He winced in pain, Jiyeon stood and helped him up. "Are you hurt anywhere, babe?"

"I'm fine, you saved me just in time but looked what happened to you. Your arm is now swollen."

"I'd rather get hurt than you." he rubbed his swollen arm. "Ow!"

"Does it hurt a lot?" she asks worriedly.

He nodded his head cutely while pouting. What she did next shocked him, she planted a soft kiss on his bruise arm.

"There. I gave it a kiss so it shouldn't hurt anymore."

He giggled silently, but when she look up to him he wore that 'it-hurts' face again. "It hurts here." he said then pointed his upper arm.

Jiyeon didn't think twice and planted a kissed where he pointed.

"Here, too." pointed his shoulder.

She started having thoughts but obeyed him and kissed his shoulder.

"Here." points his neck. He said smirking. She kiss his neck then he points his face.

This time she had enough, but instead of stopping she showered his face with tiny kisses making him giggle. Jiyeon as a tease didn't kissed his pouting lips.

"You forgot to kissed this." he whined, when she stopped kissing him, pointing his lips.

"No, oppa, too much is not good." she teased. "Let'--"

He shut her up by slamming his mouth on hers.

She pulled away. "Opp--"

He kissed again. As the kiss is about to go deeper the front door opened followed by a loud gasped.

"WAAAH! Y-YAH, WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Sungjong exclaimed while covering his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

😏 Naughty Myungsoo haha πŸ˜†

Sungjongie~~~~