Chapter 26

So Into You

🎶Neukkimi ojanha tteolligo itjanha
Eonjekkaji nunchiman bol geoni
Ne mameul malhaebwa
Ttancheong piuji mallan mariya
Ne mam ganeun geudaero
Jigeum ne soneul jaba
Eoseo nae soneul jaba🎶

Jieun stopped singing and strumming her guitar when Jiyeon entered the music room which is beside Jiyeon's room.

"I'm bored, Jieun-ah." she said and plopped down the chair infront of the keyboard.

"Wanna come with me tonight?" Jieun ask.

"To where?" she ask while pressing different keys on the keyboard.

"To the nightclubs."

She smiled widely thinking it's a good idea but then she remember someone who is very strict when it comes to them. "What about Sungyeol oppa?"

"What about him?"

"He won't allow us to go there." she said and pouts. Since Sungyeol is the eldest among them 4, he likes to nag and order them around. Besides their parents ask him to look after them so he's acting not just an elder brother but also a father specially when it comes to the two girls.

Jieun sighed. "He will allow us. We can even drink beer if you want, but make sure you won't get really drunk."

"Jinjja?! Yay!" she exclaimed while clapping her hands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo hurriedly went to Jieun's house when Sungjong ask him to come along with them to the night club. Since its semestral break, Sungyeol let them go to the club and have some fun.

"Let's go?" he ask when Sungjong opened the front door for him.

"The girls aren't done with their thing yet, hyeong. They're still inside their rooms."

"Oh, is that so? I'll go upstairs and check if they are ready to go."

Sungjong nodded and went back watching tv on the living room while waiting for the girls.

He went upstairs and saw Jieun coming out of her room. "Hey." he greeted her with a smile.

"Oh, hey there. You're coming with us?"

"Yeah."

"Great! I'll go downstairs. Jiyeon is still inside her room."

"Okay. I'll see if she is ready."

Jieun nodded her head and went downstairs while he walked towards Jiyeon's room. As he was about to twist the doorknob the door opened and Jiyeon came out. She was a bit startled at first but then she smiled and greeted him with a smile.

His jaw dropped while looking at her. Jiyeon is wearing a blank lacy top and tight jeans which hung low on her hips showing her flat stomach. He hardly gulped his saliva down cause SHE LOOKS SO FREAKING HOT. Damn, if she's going to wear that to the club he's sure that he'll get into fights.

Jiyeon held his chin and closed his mouth. "So, how do I look?" she ask innocently even though she saw her boyfriend almost drooling look face.

Myungsoo gulped again. "Y-Y-You look so ho-- I mean no, go back to your room and change your clothes." ('I'm not gonna let other guys feast their eyes on you.')

"Why? Was it ugly?" she ask while pouting.

Instead of answering he dragged her back inside her room. He opens her closet door and took some clothes for her to change.

"Wear this."

"Ehh? You want me to change into that bunny costume sleeping wear?"

"Yes." ('As long as you're covered up.')

"Are you kidding me?"

"Fine. How about this?"

"Sweat shirt and sweat pants. Yah! Were going INTO.A.CLUB, oppa."

"Thi--"

"No, I'm not going to change and that's final." she said and turns to walked out of the room but Myungsoo blocked her way.

"Okay then just wear a cap, shades, face mask or whatever that will hide your face."

"WHAT? You want me to look like a criminal and hiding from police?"

"You don't want to change your clothes so let's just hide your face."

"Seriously, oppa what's wrong with you? I do believe that my clothes and my make up is not ugly so why?"

He lowered his head low and bit his lower lip. "I-It's because... I...I don't want any other guys to look at you, okay. They might take you away from me. And yes, you're not ugly. You look so beautiful and with those clothes on, you'll attract most of the guys when we get there, to the club. I might get even into fights, you know. I don't want them to feast their eyes on you."

She smiled at his confession. "Let them look all they want. That's all they can do anyway."

"But babe~ " he continue to whine more.

She cupped his face and gave him a quick peck on his lips. "Oppa, don't worry. I'll only look at you, okay." she cooed.

At last he gave up and nodded his head. "Fine, just don't let go of my hand..." held her hand tight. "and don't leave my sight when we get there."

"Okay. Let's go now before my cousins leave us here."