Chapter 27

So Into You

"See what I'm talking about. They are all looking at you. Let's just go back to the house." Myungsoo whined again as they got inside the club. He even pulled her to his back to hide her from all the stares that she is receiving.

"Oppa, stop whining okay. I'm your girlfriend, not theirs. Besides I'm not the only one who is being watched. Look, the girls here are all looking at you." she said and went back walking beside him.

He grinned and pulled her towards him by her waist. "Can't blame them. I'm too good looking to ignore."

"Hmph, conceited."

"Ani.  I'm just stating facts."

"Hey, let's sit there." she pointed a vacant couch and they went there. She immediately sat down. "Oppa, get us some drinks and snacks."

"Okay, wait for me."

While waiting for Myungsoo, a guy walked towards her. "Hey, beautiful. Is this seat taken?" he ask while staring at her face.

"Yes, it is." says the dangerous tone behind them before she could answer the guy.

"Uh, sorry. I thought you needed some company."

"No need. I'm her boyfriend so get lost." he shooed the guy and shot him a warning look when he was about to say something. The guy retreated when he felt Myungsoo's dominant aura. "See that. You shouldn't be left alone on such places like this."

"Aigoo. Don't get mad okay. Let's just enjoy the night." she said while cupping both of his cheeks.

He snorted but nodded. A couple of minutes have past they were enjoying their time together while drinking, chatting and laughing when Myungsoo look at the girl who passed infront of them with her micro mini red dress which revealed almost everything that shouldn't be revealed.

Jiyeon followed his gazed and pinched his cheeks and pulled it to make him look back at her. "Where do you think you're staring at?"

"Nothing." he answered while grinning at her and gulped his beer.

"Hah! I saw you staring at that woman."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did. I saw you with my own two eyes."

"Are you jealous?" he teased.

She scoffed and shot him a glare before smacking his arm. But he just grinned at her more. She pouted and look around the club, then her eyes landed on a handsome guy.

"Ooh, a cute guy." she said to herself. "Oppa, look. That guy look like Sehun from EXO."

Myungsoo glared at her and held her shoulders to turn her and faced him. "YAH! You said you'll only look at me. Don't stare at any other guys." he said in a warning tone while trying to cover her eyes.

"What if I'll still stare at them?" she teased expecting him to sulk and whine.

But to her dismay he didn't instead he smirked and leaned his face towards ear. "You'll get more than this." he whispered then he kissed her neck followed by his teeth.

She gasped and touch her neck. The jerk gave her a prominent love bite. "YAAAHH!" she hissed and covered her neck using her hair.

"You still gonna stare at other guys?" he ask, still smirking.

She gave him a bloody murderous glare but it doesn't affect and scare at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do I really have to come here?" Jiyeon ask while sulking.

Myungsoo brought or dragged her with him. He says instead of lying and sleeping all day in her room she should do some exercise and that is by accompanying him in his soccer practice. This jerk. She was still in her dreamland when he barged into her room early in the morning and brought her to the bathroom and told her to wash up. Of course at first she sulked, whine and even stomped her feet but he said he'll bring her with him even though she haven't wash up, so she did what he told her.

"Of course. Come on, let's start playing." he said and started running while playing the ball with his feet.

She yawned and squatted down the grass, still sleepy. Then she got startled when Myungsoo shouted.

"YAAAHH! PARK JIYEON, NEO JINJJA...."

"Oppa, let me go home, please. I still want to sleep." she pleaded.

"No. Don't you want to spend the vacation time with me?"

"I do. But atleast let me get some sleep. My gawd. I haven't had enough sleep. It's past 2am when we got home last night."

"Let's just say that this is your punishment for staring at that guy last night." he said talking about that EXO Sehun look alike guy.

She ruffles her hair in frustration. "Aish."

"Let's go. Stand up."

At first they did some stretching. He kept on laughing at her annoyed and pouting face. He even laughed more when her clumsiness attacked and failed with kicking the ball. This guy, will get it anytime soon. He was annoying her since last night.

This time she became serious, she kicked the soccer ball with such force and it flew towards his direction then the ball... 

hit him... 

right...

in his...

balls.

His weakness.

He fell down on the ground with his knees while holding his crotch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How are they? Do they still hurts?" Jiyeon ask Myungsoo who is sitting beside her. They are back in his apartment after the incident when they are having soccer practice.

"They? Who are they?" he ask confusedly.

She bit her lower lip. "Your uhm...your balls."

"Did you kicked that ball towards me on purpose?" he ask.

"Of course not. Let's go out. I want peach smoothie."she then stood up, she's diverting the topic. Still feeling guilty, what happens back there at the soccer ground wasn't intentional. Even though he was getting on her nerves. It really isn't.

Myungsoo held her arm then stood up. "Alright. See, I'm such a kind and understanding boyfriend to you even though you almost murder me."

"Ahyuuu. Spare me the drama. Let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That moment haha possessive Myungie~ 

>.< feel sorry for Myungsoo hahaha :P It wasn't intentional right Jiyeon? :D