Chapter 19

So Into You

"Babe?"

Jiyeon turns to face Myungsoo with a sweet smile, he was back hugging her as they were sitting on one of the bleachers on the soccer field of their school, they were practicing for their game tomorrow.

"Hmm?"

He inhale her scent. "What perfume are you wearing?"

"I don't use any. Wae?"

"Really? How come you smell nice?" he kissed her hair.

"It must be the shower gel that I'm using." she answered. "Why do you ask? Do you like the smell?"

He nods and played her hair with his fingers.

Jiyeon looks at him amusingy. "Omo. Omo. Hukshi... Are you a gay?" she ask in a low voice.

Myungsoo glared at her. "Do you want me to take you right here, right now?"

Jiyeon's jaw drop and her eyes grew wider. Other guys would kiss a girl when they question a guy's uality but him, no, he said he's going to take right there at that very moment, she would definitely never ask that question to him again. He's becoming scary.

Sungjong who passed by covered his ears. "Okay, I shouldn't have heard that." he said and hurriedly got down.

"Get a room!" Sungyeol exclaimed.

Jiyeon glared at him then smacked his arm. Myungsoo just chuckled.

"Come down here, you guys. Let's continue our practice!" Sunggyu shouted calling all the members.

"I'll go down."

Jiyeon nods then wiped his sweats. Myungsoo points his cheek. "Bbo bbo."

"Shireo..." she said while shooking her head cutely, teasing him.

"Oh ho!" Myungsoo cluck his tongue. "Come on, Ji. I'm so tired, I need to recharge."

She giggled then leaned her face towards his cheek to give him a peck but then Myungsoo turns his face and she ended up giving him a peck on his lips. Her eyes rounded while looking at him.

He peck her lips again. "Fully charge." he grinned then ran away before she could react and smacked him again.

"Y-Yah!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crowd became silent when Myungsoo kicked the ball. Everything is like in a slow motion. Everyone is looking at the ball, will it cross the line or it won't? The goalkeeper jumped trying to blocked it. The soccer ball crossed the goal line and it passes the goalkeeper! They won! The crowd got wild and shouted loudly for victory.

His friends ran towards him while shouting in joy and throwing their hands up. They all did a chest-bumped and congratulated each other. He looked through the crowd, his eyes is looking for a certain person or should I say Jiyeon, then he saw her. She was smiling and giving him a good job sign. He smiled widely and gave her a flying kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on, guys. Don't you want to celebrate?" asked Sungyeol who is pulling Myungsoo up from the couch where he is sitting with Jiyeon beside him.

"We had enough celebration last night, hyeong." says Sungjong.

"Oh, come on!"

"You can go with the rest of our group, hyeong. I'm fine here. With my baby beside me." he giggled and snuggled onto Jiyeon's arms. "I'm so drained with all the practices."

"Omo. Omo. Sweetness overload."

Sungjong covered his eyes. "It's getting rated m in here!"

Jiyeon widened her eyes. "Mweo? Yah!"

"It's called cuddling, dude. Cuddling my baby is not a rated m."

The door slammed open, it's Jieun. "Hey, guys! Look what I have here."

Jiyeon rounded her eyes and push Myungsoo away from her then run towards Jieun. "Uwaaaah, chicken, pizza and beer."

Sungyeol snapped his fingers. "That's what I'm talking about."

Myungsoo blinked his eyes several times while looking at Jiyeon. "Mweoya? Did she just chose the food over me?"

Sungjong chuckled and patted his shoulders. Myungsoo pouted and sat on the floor beside Jiyeon who is now busy eating. He tried talking to her but got ignored, asking her to feed him and did some aegyo to get her attention but she still ignored him, she's too focused on the chicken.

He sulked and whine. "Babe~"

Jiyeon took a piece of chicken leg and shove it into his mouth. "Quit your whining, just eat."

He sulked and whined more making the three laugh at his childish action. It's their first time seeing Myungsoo act like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated... Enjoy 😊