Chapter 29

So Into You

Three days have past when Jiyeon and Myungsoo last saw each other, Jiyeon's mom went back to Korea from the States (that's where she work) so she went back to their old house to stay with her Mom while the both of them are on vacation.

It's evening. She's currently watching a romcom movie on her room when her phone rang. It's Myungsoo. With a smile on her face, she grab her phone and answered it.

"Hey, miss me already?" she teased cause they just had a long video chat that afternoon.

"Ji, can you come over Jieun's house right now? She's drunk and I think she needs you. I can't contact Sungjong and Sungyeol hyeong is in japan right?" says Myungsoo in a very worried tone.

"What? Why? What happen to Jieunie?"

"I think it has something to do with Sunggyu hyeong."

"Sunggyu oppa? She got rejected again?" she asked and scratched her forehead.

"Uh..yeah. From what I heard from Hoya hyeong, Jieun followed them to the club then Sunggyu hyeong told Jieun that he's already inlove and engage to be married to some girl. She was so devastated and heartbroken so she got drunk."

"You think that's true? About Sunggyu oppa being inlove and getting married?"

"I don't know. Sunggyu hyeong is the most quiet and secretive among us."

"Is that so? Okay, wait for me there. I'll come over." she ended the call and went downstairs.

"Jiji honey, where you going?" ask her Mom.

"Eomma, Jieun's got a problem. I'll go and see her now. She needs me."

"It's late. Can't you just go tomorrow?"

"I'm afraid not. Please let me see her now, Eomma~"

Her Mom sighed. "Fine, fine. Use my car, here's the key. Take care on your way there, okay."

"Neh~"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon immediately run inside Jieun's house the moment she parked her Mom's car at the garage.

The living room is kinda messy, there were empty bottles of beer, snacks/chips wrappers, etc. etc. Myungsoo is nowhere to be found. ('Maybe oppa is in Jieun's room.') She shook her head and headed towards the stairs, up to Jieun's room.

As she was getting near Jieun's room, she can hear them talking. Jieun is still crying with Myungsoo calming her down.

"It hurts so much." says Jieun while hiccuping.

"Shh, it's gonna be alright."

"Why is he treating me like this? How can he get himself engaged with some girl when I've been beside him all these years. I thought he loves me?" Jieun sobs loudly.

"Shh, shh. Please don't cry anymore Jieun-ah."

Jieun stops crying and stared at Myungsoo. "Help me forget, Myung." she said and leaned her face towards him, giving him a kiss.

Jiyeon twisted the door knob and pushed the door slightly. There she stood at the doorway, frozen, her eyes were glued at the two person sitting on the bed while kissing passionately, she felt her heart shattered into million pieces.

Her tears started to fall one by one then she covered with her palm when she was about to sob loudly. Her knees turned jelly and before she could collapse onto the floor, she closed the door silently and went downstairs.

Like a zombie, she went into the garage. She leaned into the car and let herself sob loudly. She doesn't give a sh*t even if the neighbors hear her loud sobs, she have to let it all out. Using her fist, she's patting her chest continously cause it just hurt so much. She felt terribly hurt, cheated and played.

Come to think of it, she never heard Myungsoo saying those three words to her, the 'I love you' words. She just assumed. She stupidly fallen into his sweet talks. Then she remembered, it's her cousin Jieun whom Myungsoo really loves. It was Jieun even from the start. She never thought she could be this stupid. This is the reason why she never went into a relationship.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh no is this the end of Myungyeon? Will they break up? :(