Chapter 23

So Into You

Myungsoo smiled at the sleeping Jiyeon. He just finished taking a bath and when he entered the room, she is already sleeping on the bed with lots of pillows that she built like a wall at the center of the bed.

He sat on the bed and removed all the pillows before lying down beside her then he pulled her closer to him and cuddled her.

"Hmm asdf ghjkl..." she mumbled into her sleep. Unconciously, she turns her body around, facing him and snuggled into his chest.

He chuckled. "What babe?" he ask and planted a soft kiss on her forehead while cuddling her much tighter.

This time she woke up, her eyes grew wider seeing their position and pushed his body away from her but he wouldn't budge.

"Stay still, babe. I'm not going to do 'anything'. I just want to cuddle you to sleep."

Jiyeon still tried to move and pushed him but he wouldn't let her, she continued trying to free herself from his hug.

He groaned in frustration before taking the blanket off their body and hovered above her, making Jiyeon gasped and stared at him wide-eyed. "Stay still and go back to sleep or... I'll start doing 'things' that will keep us both awake all night? Do you want to know the 'things' I want to do to you right now?" he asked huskily near her ear then he whispered something at her that made her want to run away from him but she can't do so since he was pinned between him and the bed.

She put her hands on his chest and pushed him. "O-Okay, okay. Don't s-scare me anymore. Let's sleep."

Myungsoo smirked and lied down beside her then cuddled her again. "I knew you'd see sense." Seeing her blushing madly, he again. "But you know what, I think I want to do 'it'. Let's continue. Do you--" he didn't finish his sentence because his face met the pillow that Jiyeon used to hit him.

"Don't be such a ert, oppa. Let's just sleep now, eo?"

"Okay, okay I'm just kidding. Goodnight, babe."

"Night, oppa."

And with that they drifted off to sleep while cuddling each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ooh. You're up late. Did you guys enjoyed last night. Don't forget to wash the bedsheets." Sungyeol tease the moment Myungsoo entered the kitchen.

"Early in the morning you're having erted thoughts hyeong?" says Sungjong.

"What do you mean? Did you do something to Jiyeonie, Myung?" ask Jieun with her eyes wide open.

"What? Hell no. I didn't! He's just joking."

"Good. Just so you know, you won't be able to see the next morning if you did."

"And why is that?"

"Cause I will beat you up!"

"Oh really? Do you even see how taller I am to you?"

Jieun hissed and kicked his foot. ('The nerve of this guy!') Myungsoo winced in pain and look at her. She mehrong'd him before marching out of the kitchen.

"YAAAAAAHH!"

The brothers were holding their stomach due to laughing so much. "Stop laughing, you two. How to wake Jiyeon up? Ahyu, she's such a heavy sleeper."

"You're a heavy sleeper too, dude."

"I'm not! Okay, maybe I am. So how do you guys wake her up?"

Sungyeol shook his head. "I don't know. It's was always Jieun who wake her up."

"I know a way to wake noona up."

The two look at Sungjong. "How?" they ask in unison.

Sungjong handed him a plate of yummy looking pancakes with chocolate syrup.

"This?" he asks.

"Yeah. Any type of food will do. Let her smell them."

"Will it really work? Have you tried doing this to her before? Waking her up using the aroma of food?" Sungyeol asked doubtedly.

Sungjong nods. "Yup. It worked wonders."