Chapter 11

So Into You

"Let's have a break!" yell Sunggyu. They were having a game practice for the upcoming school sports festival.

"Yes!" exclaimed Dongwoo.

"I'm tired as a dog." says Woohyun the lied down on the grass along with his fellow members. 

Sunggyu went to the bleachers when he got a phone call while Hoya kept on playing the ball on his feet with the other players.

"Where you going hyeong?" ask Sungjong to Woohyun who's about to walk away from them.

"To the bathroom. I badly need to pee."

"I'm going with you." says Dongwoo who quickly stood up. "I'll buy some snacks at the canteen."

"Hyeong, buy us some bread."

"Got it. Kaja, Woohyunie."

Sungjong, Sungyeol and Myungsoo left lying on the grass.

"Hyeong, Sungjong-ah. There's something I have to tell you."

"Eo? What is it, hyeong?"

"Did you finally found the courage to ask Jieun out?" ask Sungyeol.

"Ani. I was thinking.... maybe I should give up my feelings for Jieun."

"Mweoraguyo?" Sungjong sat up.

"Aigoo. Why are you giving up on our Jieunie? I thought you said she's the only girl for you?" ask Sungyeol who rolled and lied on his stomach on the grass.

Myungsoo sighs. "That's what I thought too but then I met this certain girl who never failed to amuse and make my heart flutter whenever she's near me. I love watching her, the way the wind blew her long and wavy brown hair that I have been dreaming to snuggle, whenever she cutely tilted her head when she's falling into deep thoughts and the way she's giving me death glares with those huge and chocolate brown eyes. I do like Jieun but when I met this girl-- things change-- you know... she's just different from every girls that I dated before, alot different from Jieun-- I never felt this kind of feelings towards Jieun."

The siblings looks at him disbelievingly. Sungyeol sat up and went near him then lightly shake him like waking him up from sleep.

"Yah, nuguya?! Have you been possessed by a cheesy-romantic spirit? Myungsoo-yah, can you hear me? Come back!"

Myungsoo laugh a little before pushing Sungyeol. "I'm not possessed, it's really me. She did this to me. I guess this is what you call love."

"You're starting to become creepy, hyeong. So who is this unlucky--I mean--lucky girl?"

"Yah don't you dare keep it a secret from us."

"Do we know her?"

"How long have you been going out with her?"

"Hey, one question at a time." says Myungsoo while laughing.

"Just answer the questions, hyeong!"

"Wait. The most important question is, who is she? What is her name?"

"Her name is Park Jiyeon."

"Ahh Park Jiyeon." says Sungyeol while nodding then stops. His eyes grew wider. "PARK JIYEON?!"

Sungjong's jaw is wide open along with his eyes. "PARK JIYEON?! YOU MEAN, JIYEON NOONA?!"

Myungsoo smiled shyly while rubbing the back of his neck. "Yes." he answered that made the two gasped loudly.