Chapter 24

So Into You

"Hey, babe. Wake up."

Myungsoo shook the sleeping Jiyeon after he put the plate on the bedside table. She look adorable while sleeping. He had the urge to kiss her so he did.

Jiyeon felt a soft pair of lips pressing against her lips. She slowly opened her eyes. Myungsoo pulled away from the kiss and smiled sweetly at her.

"I thought it only happens on the fairytale books but it turned out to be real. Sleeping beauty is awake now. Good morning, babe."

Jiyeon ignored him what he said. "Pancakes!!!" she drooled while looking at the soggy pancakes.

Myungsoo frown then rolled his eyes then his lips curved into a smile. "Jah~ Let's eat."

"Give it to me, oppa. I'll eat it here on my bed."

"No, do you want ants to eat you later on. Stand up. Let's eat it here on your study table." he sat on the wooden chair.

Jiyeon pouted but obeyed him and stood up. "That's my chair, oppa. Where will I sit now?"

Myungsoo didn't answer and just pulled her to sit on his lap. He took the fork and took a slice of pancake then leaned it against . "Say 'ahh'."

"I can feed myself, oppa."

"I know, but I want to feed you so open your mouth."

Jiyeon sighed, she think that he's being silly but then she just obeyed him and opened . He put down the fork and look at her with puppy eyes.

"Feed me too, babe." he said then opens his mouth waiting for her to feed him.

"You're being lazy now, huh. You have hands. Feed yourself." she tease.

"Babe~" he whined and sulked making her pinched his cheeks.

"Awww. I'm just kidding. Stop being so cute." she cooed while poking his dimples. And they feed each other while bickering and teasing the whole time until they finished eating.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon is busy reading news, while sitting comfortably on the kitchen counter, through her phone when she saw Jieun from the corner of her eyes entering the kitchen.

"Good afternoon~" she greeted her with a smile. Whenever they don't have classes they usually wake up by afternoon.

"afternoon~" Jieun greeted her back after drinking the milk on the pantry then she saw an empty can of 12oz bread pudding beside her. "Eo? Bread pudding? Is that your lunch?"

Jiyeon looked down the can and look back at her cousin. "The can was here and empty already when I came down and sit here. I haven't eaten lunch yet cause our pantry is empty, even the cupboards."

"What?! Oppa haven't--?" Jieun cluck her tongue and shook her head. "Can you go with me, Ji? Let's eat outside, my treat, then we'll do some grocery shopping. Now."

"Okay. Let me take a bath first."

"I thought I reminded oppa to buy some stocks." Jieun said while putting back the milk carton on the fridge.

"Maybe he forgot."

"Aigoo. Should we buy him brain supplements? He tend to forget things this days."

"You bet. Did you know that he put the remote control on the fridge the other day? Or when he was looking for his car key for an hour when he was holding it?" she giggled remembering Sungyeol's reaction when he saw the key in his hand.

Jieun widen her eyes. "Omooo. Jinjja?"

She nodded then the both of them burst into laughter. After telling Jieun some more of Sungyeol's funny moments they decided to head back on their rooms to get ready to go to the market.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DAMN IT, NOT AGAIN! WHO THE HELL ATE MY BREAD PUDDING?! MY NAME IS WRITTEN ON IT SO OBVIOUSLY IT'S MINE! THE MOMENT I CATCH YOU, YOU BREAD PUDDING MONSTER, I SWEAR, I WILL PEEL YOU ALIVE, YOU HEAR ME??!!!"

Jiyeon and Jieun stopped their steps and looked at each other before they continued walking down the stairs. They were ready to go out when they heard yelling and screaming coming from the kitchen.

"DAMN!! THAT'S A 12-ING-oz OF BREAD PUDDING!!" Sungyeol continued his outraged in the kitchen and harshly threw the can on the trash bin.

"What's happening, oppa? Are you fighting with someone?" ask Jieun who quickly entered the kitchen.

Sungyeol turns, he looks like he's going to murder someone. "Somebody ate my food. Again. Last time, that someone ate my yogurts and now..." he shook his head.

"Aigoo. Whoever that is should be punished."

Jiyeon kept her poker face, she shouldn't get caught cause she was the one who ate that bread pudding to get back at Sungyeol for teasing her non-stop the other day.

Sungyeol eyed them from head to toe and noticed their clothes. "Where you two going?"

"Market. We don't have stocks here anymore."

"It was your duty to do the grocery shopping, oppa. But it seems like you forgot about it. Jieun reminded you the other day, remember?" she said.

"Oh, right. Let me drive you there."

"The car key is in your hand, oppa." she reminded him incase he didn't notice or else he'll search for it again for an hour.

Jieun giggled loudly which earned her a glare from Sungyeol.

"I just have a lot of things on my mind right now, okay? Don't laugh as if you don't experience this kind of things too." he defended himself.

The two girls looked at each other and covered their mouth with their palm to keep their laugh while walking behind Sungyeol going towards his car.

Sungyeol turns after opening the car door and saw their actions. "Yah! Walk faster, will you." slams the door close and starts the car. The two walk faster then hop inside the car and shut up seeing Sungyeol's angry face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the bread pudding monster is... Jiyeonie~ 😀