Chapter 12

So Into You

 "Omooooo!!! I can't believe this!" Sungjong exclaimed.

"What the hell, Myung?!"

"Does that mean back off, hyeong?" ask Myungsoo.

"Ani. So tell us, what are you gonna do with our Jieunie?"

"What am I--? What kind of question is that? It's not as if I'm going to break up with her when were not even in a relationship!"

Sungyeol face-palmed himself. "Right. Sorry I forgot that It's a one sided love." he said smirking making Myungsoo glared at him.

"Have you confess to Jiyeon noona?"

"How long have you two been going out on a date?"

He looks at the two. "Yes, I already told her that I like her. And no, we haven't gone out on a date, she rejected me."

"SHE DID WHAT?!"

"So what are you going to do now?"

"Secret..."

"What the-- YAH!!"

"Oh, come on. Tell us, hyeong."

"Actually I don't know what to do. She keeps on rejecting me." he says then pouts.

"Keep on bothering her until she said yes."

"If you want I'll help you kidnap her then force her to marry you." Sungjong suggested which earned him a slap in the head by his brother.

Myungsoo messed his hair. "Ahh mollaaaa."

Dongwoo and Woohyun came back. "Here's your bread, Lee Sungyeol. Catch." threw a bread to Sungyeol.

"Thanks, hyeong!"

"Where's mine?" ask Sungjong.

"Woohyun ate it."

"What?" ask Woohyun who is innocent.

"Aish, hyeong!"

"Just kidding kekeke. Here it is. Myung, you want some?"

"Yeah."

Hoya went near them. "Yah, where did you get that bread? Is there for me?"

Woohyun nods and gave him bread. "Of course. Where's Sunggyu hyeong?"

And before Hoya could answer, Sunggyu came running towards them as he saw the bread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa, could you please tell your friend to stop bothering me." Jiyeon said to Sungyeol who is lazily lying on the couch while watching tv.

"Nugu?"

"Myungsoo."

"Why? What is he doing?"

"He's bothering me everyday. He said he won't stop pestering me until I agree to go on a date with him. So please tell him to stop." Jiyeon almost beg her cousin.

"Naega wae?" he ask lazily.

She widen her eyes and stared at Sungyeol in disbelief. Did she heard him right? What a very nice, kind and protective cousin he is. "Are you my cousin?! Do you even cared about me? I might be in danger with him."

"Why would you be in danger? It's Myungsoo. He's not a bad person."

Jiyeon mutter a curse under her breath before leaving Sungyeol while stomping her feet. She went to Sungjong's room and ask for his help about Myungsoo, and my goodness his answer is the same as his brother Sungyeol so she went back to her room sulking, muttering curses and pouting.

"What's wrong, Jiyeonie?" ask Jieun who's about to go downstairs and saw her expression and action so she followed her to her room.

Jiyeon jumped in her bed and lied down, Jieun sat down beside her. "It's Myunggum!"

Jieun gave her a confuse look. "Myunggum nugu?"

"Oh, I mean Myungsoo."

"Myungsoo? The Myungsoo that we know?" she nodded and she became annoyed again hearing his name.

"What happen?"

"He's always teasing, bothering and pestering me everyday. He says he won't until I'll go on a date with him. Urgh! God, how I wish I could him kill with my own two hands. He's so infuriating."

"WHAT? That guy...jinjja. Tsk. I thought he's gonna change. Aigoo. He's really a pain in the ." Jieun's phone rang. "Don't worry, Jiyeonie. When I see him, I will smack him right in the face." she then patted her arm before excusing herself then went out of her room.

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the late update guys...