Chapter 01

So Into You

"Jieun-ah, stop it, you're already drunk." Myungsoo tried to snatch the bottle of soju to the girl named Jieun. She was his friend... and love, a long time crush actually, but Jieun doesn't feel the way he does because she's inlove with Sunggyu, one of his best friend.

"Myungsoo-yah, am I ugly?" she ask hiccuping while crying.

"No, you're not. You are the most beautiful person I've ever met."

"Then why is Sunggyu oppa keep on ignoring me if I'm beautiful? Why can't he love me back?" she took his beer and gulp it's content before he could snatch it back.

"Yah, yah, slow down." he groaned as she gulp his beer. "Your cousin, Sungyeol, will scold you for being so drunk. Forget him, he doesn't deserve you. There is someone out there who will love and cherish you." ('and that would be me' he thought)

"No! Forgetting Sunggyu oppa is like forgetting how to breathe. He's the one for me. Maybe he just don't notice it yet but he loves me too. I know that, I can see the way he looks at me. I know he likes me too."

Myungsoo glares at Jieun who keep on repeating what she just said then fell asleep on the table. Why can't Jieun feel the same way he do? Why can't she just forget him? He grip the beer bottle and drank it all up before he pulled Jieun up and drove her in their home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nuguseyo?" ask Sungyeol through the intercom while rubbing his eyes.

"Hyeong, it's me. Open the door. Jieun's drunk."

Sungyeol widened his eyes and quickly open the door and let Myungsoo in. "What happen?" he help him carry Jieun up and brought her to the room upstairs.

"It's Sunggyu hyeong's fault. He rejected her... again." he answered while looking at Jieun who is now lying comfortably at her bed.

"Aish, this girl. Jinjja." Sungyeol carelessly threw the comforter up to Jieun. He ruffles his head while looking at his cousin that is now all covered with blanket, only her hair is shown to them. "Can't she accept the fact that Sunggyu hyeong doesn't like her. He's always rejecting her, why can't she accept that and move on. Why did I have a stupid cousin?"

Myungsoo pulled the blanket down to see Jieun's pityful but pretty face. He caressed her hair. "Don't talk like that to her. It wasn't her fault to fall for the wrong person." he glared at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol scoffed. "Yeah, yeah. You two really fit for each other. You fall for the wrong person, so does she. Why am I surrounded with stupid people?"

He hissed at Sungyeol who just smiled at him. This bastard, how dare he call him and Jieun stupid? If only he's not dizzy he'll get hit by him. He take a look at the wall clock. It's late he should be heading home now. He stood up only to fall down the floor as his surroundings feel like moving and revolving.

"Woah." he laughs at himself.

"Oh, great. Another stupid is drunk." Sungyeol said sarcastically.

Well eventhough Sungyeol is annoyed he can't let his friend sleeps on the floor. "Sungjong-ah, come here, I need your help." he yelled calling his brother.

Seconds later, his brother Sungjong came in. "Eo, it's Myungsoo hyeong. What happen? Is he drunk?"

"Yes, because of Jieunie."

"Jieun noona?"

"Yes, she got rejected again by Sunggyu hyeong and she drunk. Myungsoo accompanied her."

"Aigoo... Sunggyu hyeong is really bad for rejecting noona over and over again."

"Yeah and our cousin is so stupid for hurting herself over and over again. Come on, let's get Myungsoo downstairs to my room."