Ch.Thirty Three

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bomi was enjoying the performance until Baekhyun drag her to the back.

"Accompany me here." Baekhyun said after he succeeds to bring Bomi sit at the back.

"Why don't you join us? It's more fun there." Bomi said with her eyes still fix on the performance.

"For you and their female fans maybe."

"You're not enjoying their performance?"

"How can I when you cheering at them passionately without even looking back at me. And what's with that Junior kid, he always looking at you and even wink several times."

Bomi now turn to him and then laugh a little, "Seriously Baek?"

"What? It's true.."

"So all these times you only looking at me huh.." Bomi and think that he'll drop this subject if she she did that. But unexpectedly Baekhyun cup her face instead and look into her eyes, "Yes, I am. What's wrong with paying attention to my girlfriend.."

Bomi gulped when Baekhyun now keep getting closer to her so she quickly answer him, "No.. That was sweet of you Baek." Bomi pull his hands off her face and tried to look away, "Bomi-ah, I love you."

Bomi surprise because she didn't expect Baekhyun will say that at the time, "I.. I know.." Bomi stuttered and clear .

"Now you can't focus on their performance right.." Baekhyun chuckled, "No, I can." Bomi turn to looking at the stage and join to cheering at Chanyeol when they finished their second song. But she knows that Baekhyun was looking at her so she quite feels awkward to not do something about that.

"Baek, stop it."

"What exactly?" Baekhyun tried to hold his laughter at Bomi expression.

"You know what I mean."

"No, I don't.."

Bomi sigh and then turn to him, "I lost, Bacon. Yes, I can't concentrate on the performance now."

Baekhyun smile widely, "Next step, let's make that Junior kid stop looking at you."

"What? No, Baek.. He was looking at everyone in turn."

"But mostly at you.. How can you not realize of that fact, Babomi.."

"And you're so sure because?"

"You said it yourself, I was only looking at you, Bom." Baekhyun smiled.

"Cheesy.."

"Earlier you said that was sweet.. How come it turn to cheesy now.."

"I wasn't thinking straight earlier."

"Because I'm doing this?" Baekhyun cup her face once again and Bomi eyes widened, "No.." Bomi tried her best to keep calm.

Baekhyun smirk, "Let see how long you will lie to me and yourself." Baekhyun slowly move closer to her until there's only a few inch between both of them. Bomi slightly move backward, "Okay, I.. I lost, Baek.."

"I know you will." Baekhyun pull her back closer to him and he kisses her slowly. Bomi squeeze her hands to hold back her feelings right now but she just couldn't fight her feelings. She closes her eyes eventually and kisses him back.

Bomi broke the kiss when she heard people cheering which means the song was ended. Now she realized they were kissing in the crowd.

"I.. I miss the performance because of you. Aish.." Bomi stand up and going back to where she was standing before to watch the performance or to be exact pretend to watch the performance. Yes, right now she doesn't really care about watching the performance, she just needs to get away from him so she can hide her red face.

"Oh, you're back, Bom." Eunji said and she just nodded.

"Hey.. So now you're watching from here too, Baek." Hayoung said and Bomi surprised when Baekhyun already standing behind her.

"Bomi said it more fun to watch from closer view."

"That's right, Baek." Taehyung agree with what Bomi said.

"Well, then let's have more fun now." Baekhyun said while looking at Bomi.

Bomi is looking back to the stage when her eyes meet Baekhyun. Chanyeol said this is the last song for today and start to play the song and turns out it was ballad song. Near the end Bomi feel someone arms hold her from the back, and though she was nervous she just can't help but smiling.

"It's really more fun from here." Baekhyun said and Bomi hit his hands playfully.

"I love you.." Baekhyun whispering to her and Bomi put her finger on his hand and start writing something.

"Me too.." Baekhyun read what Bomi was wrote on his hand and smile widely after that.

 

The song ends and when Eunji turn to them, they still in the same position, "Look at you.."

Bomi then release Baekhyun hands from her and clear , "What?"

Eunji just laughing at her awkward response, "Don't be so shy, Bom. It's not like we didn't know you two are a couple."

"What? Did they do something?" Hayoung asked.

"No need to know." Bomi answered quickly.

"You'll envy her if you know." Eunji added.

"Mwoya.."

"Baekhyun give her a back hug." Taehyung told Hayoung, "Oh, you saw that too?" Eunji asked.

"Yup, including when Baekhyun whispering something to her, probably flirty word and Bomi totally love it."

"YAH!" Bomi kinda yell at him.

"Omo, you two are totally lovey dovey, aren't you." Hayoung said.

"You have no idea." Baekhyun smirk.

"That means they do something more than that." Taehyung said and Bomi face turns red.

"Omo.." Eunji and Hayoung said in unison.

"Oh, Jinyoung-ah, you're going already?" Bomi asked when Jinyoung walking with his bag.

"No reason to stay longer. Bye Yoon, no.. Bomi nuna." Jinyoung walk passed her, "Oh, be careful, Jinyoung-ah."

"How unsual he's not stay and have a chat with you." Hayoung said.

"Probably because of their lovey dovey act." Eunji pointed at Bomi and Baekhyun.

Taehyung then suddenly laughing, "Mwoya.. You scaring me.." Hayoung said.

"I can't belive you, Baek." Taehyung shake his head and Baekhyun just shrug his shoulder.

Bomi looking at Baekhyun with suspicious look, "Ignore him." Baekhyun said and they continue to chat and going home an hour later.

---

 

At School

 

There must be a time when Bomi need to go by herself. Where did she go all these time? I can't find her at place she usually goes.

"So today too she didn't tell you anything?" Taehyung asked and makes Baekhyun snap out from his thought.

"She tells me she just has a project to do, but not in details."

"And you're worried?"

"No.. Just curious.." Baekhyun said while avoiding Taehyung eyes.

"What are you worrying about?"

"I'm just curious, V. That's all."

"Well, if you said so."

Two of them became quiet for a while before Baekhyun asked him, "She's not feeling bored with me, is she?"

"So that what you're worrying about. Why did you think like that, Baek?"

"I mean, I can't guess the project she's been working on. It's not Taekwondo, Cheerleading, not even her best friends' birthday will coming soon and she really avoiding this subject when I asked her. Isn't she just wanted to free from me for some time because she already feeling bored with me?"

"Come on, Baek. How come you think like that."

"V, you know how different my social life from her, so it's bound to happen that she'll get bored of me."

"You improved so much, Baek. Why are you still thinking so little of yourself? Look at how you can start conversation with someone new first, you already performing in front of your friends, and now you even agree to practice with me at the academy start from this week. Why do y

Please log in to read the full chapter