Ch.Forty Nine

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Bomi, we’re here.” Baekhyun wake her up and Bomi open her eyes slowly.

Bomi look out the window, “Ah.. Right.” Bomi stretching a little and grab her bag and prepare to stand up before realized that she slept in Baekhyun shoulder in way too close to each other.

Baekhun already walk to the door and Bomi follow behind with her head down, feeling embarrassed for what she had done. When she finally getting off the bus, she just walked him by and stays ahead without looking back.

“Yah, how can you leave me like that..” Baekhyun follow her and nudge her when he already standing beside her.

“Go..” Bomi shove him playfully but Baekhyun lose his balance and fell down. “Aigoo, I’m sorry..” Bomi said while holding her laugh.

“Wah, you really..”

“Pfftt, sorry, I really didn’t mean to.”

“You’re not gonna help me?”

Bomi stretching out her hand to help him. Baekhyun held it but before Bomi pull him to make him stand up, Baekhyun pull her closer to him first, “Omma..”

Baekhyun hug her and Bomi tried to get away but Baekhyun is stronger than her, “It’s your punishment.” Baekhyun said.

“Yah, we’re in the middle of the street. People will see.”

“Ah.. So it’s okay when we’re alone?”

Bomi shove him and finally escape from Baekhyun, “Haa.. Seriously..” Bomi stand up and start walking leaving Baekhyun behind her.

“Let’s walk together..” Baekhyun said and link his hand on Bomi shoulder.

“Stop it..” Bomi shove his hand but Baekhyun put it back, “Yaahh..” Bomi whined and once again shove Baekhyun hand from her shoulder.

“Cutie..” Baekhyun place his hand on her shoulder again.

“Wah, seriously..” Two of them fighting playfully with Baekhyun hand on and off of Bomi shoulder and they are laughing so much until someone calling Bomi’s name. Bomi turn and find out Kyung stand across the street with Boram, his friend from college. Bomi release her hand from Baekhyun immediately and distanced herself a bit. Kyung and Boram come closer and Bomi greet them cheerfully.

“Boram eonni, long time no see.”

“Ne, long time no see. You’ve got prettier with new hair.”

“That’s what I said to her.” Baekhyun said and makes Bomi couldn’t help but hit him.

Kyung moves beside Bomi and take her hands, “You’re going to Hayoung’s house right?” Bomi nodded, “Let’s go.” Kyung said and makes Bomi walk with him.

“Seems like they were forgot to introduce us to each other.” Baekhyun said to Boram who’s been preoccupied with her own thought, “I’m Baekhyun, Bomi’s friend.” Baekhyun reach out his hand.

“Oh, I’m Boram. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too. You are Kyung’s friend?”

“Yes, I am. You’re very close to Bomi, I guess? From what I saw earlier.”

“Ah.. Sort of..”

“What’s with the ambiguous answer?”

“Just..”

Boram look at him and caught how he looks at Bomi when she laughs with Kyung. Jealousy look.

“I see..”

“Hmm?”

“Nothing.”

 

Bomi knock on the door and Hayoung open the door second later.

“Bom-ah..” Hayoung hug her as soon as she open the door, “Hey Kyung.. Oh, Boram eonni is here too..” Hayoung come closer and hug her. Bomi follow Hayoung action and realized there’s no Baekhyun there. Bomi frown and looking here and there but Baekhyun is nowhere to be found.

“Come on in.” Hayoung said.

“Eunji is not here yet?” Bomi asked.

“She still on the way here, she’s meet with Hoya first before coming here.”

“Hayoung-ah, we can’t stay long, we’ve got meeting for the event in half an hour. It’s okay right?” Kyung asked.

“Of course, I’m thankful enough that you two are remember my birthday, evenmore coming here.”

“Someone forgot your birthday?” Bomi asked.

“I’m just saying.”

“Ay, you sound so sad though.”

“Sehun hasn’t called me yet. I know he’s busy with the practice and shooting for MV, but..” Hayoung sigh, “Or maybe he’ll call later when he’s not busy.”

“That’s right. It’s good to think positive, even me who livings in same dorm haven’t saw them in these past few days.”

“Really?”

“Really. That’s why don’t be so sad.” Bomi said with her poker face hiding the truth that Sehun is doing that on purpose.

“I’ll bring waters for you guys.”

Hayoung left to bring some waters and then Kyung went to the bathroom so Bomi is alone with Boram.

“Eonni, when did Baekhyun left?”

“Oh, not long after we met. His friend called and he said he needs to help him. He’s in a rush, and you two kinda far ahead, so he just left without saying goodbye to you two and told me to inform you if you ask.”

“Ah, I see.”

“Why? Missing him already?”

“Ne?”

“I was joking.”

“So you walk alone behind us? Why don’t you come closer eonni…”

“Ay.. I can’t be third wheel can I?” Boram and Bomi laugh together, “But Bomi, are you really like Kyung even for just a little?”

“Ne? I..”

“I know you two in trial relationship.” Boram added.

“He told you that?” Bomi surprised to know that Kyung trust her enough to tell her that.

“Tell what?” Hayoung join the conversation with drinks in her hands.

Bomi gulp and lost in thinking a reason before Boram answer that, “For my campus event, we will probably hand out some free tickets in Monday.”

“Really? Wah, I’ll try to get it. It’s always nice to have insider at times like this.” Hayoung laughed.

 

Kyung comeback from the toilet and join them.

“Your grandparent still in market, Hayoung-ah?” Kyung asked.

“Yeah, and they probably can’t join the party later.”

Someone knock on the door and Hayoung running to open the door.

“Bomi, your brother is coming too. I’m really touched.” Hayoung said.

“I know, he has his own purpose here, don’t let him fool you. Hey Eunji, Hoya..”

Everyone laugh at Bomi statement, Jungjin, Eunji and Hoya join in the living room and Jungjin start to give his defense, “Nuna, you really like to let me down. I really come to congratulate you Hayoung nuna, I even brought you birthday gift.” Jungjin give his gift to Hayoung.

“Thanks, Jungjin-ah.”

“Ooh, you’re not come empty handed.” Bomi said.

“I have manner too, nuna.” Bomi laugh.

“Let’s get the party started..” Eunji scream and poppin the party popper and everyone start cheering.

---

 

When everybody busy with chatting, Bomi sneak out to call Sehun. She told him that the party has started and he can come here now, but Sehun said he’ll need more time because he still in the middle of something. Bomi finish her call and when she turn around she surprise to find Boram behind her.

“You scared me.” Bomi breathe in relief to know that it’s not Hayoung.

“Hahaha.. Sorry. You finished your business?”

“Ne. I’m going inside. Are you gonna stay here eonni?”

“I’m actually looking for you here. Can we talk, Bomi?”

“Of course, eonni.”

“It’s about what we talked about earlier.”

Bomi remembering what was it, “Hmm, about my relationship with Kyung?” Boram nodded.

“Is there anything you want to ask me about it eonni?”

“Why you agree with this trial relationship?”

“Ne? I…” Bomi didn’t know if she really needs to explain her real reason to Boram.

“If you can’t explain it, then I’ll ask another question. Are you seriously gonna like him in the future?”

“I… I’m trying eonni.”

“I can’t bear to see him hurt, Bomi.” Boram study Bomi expression, “Because I like him.”

Bomi eyes widened to hear Boram confession. “Eon – Eonni like Kyung?”

“Yes, Bomi. But he didn’t know that.” Boram smiled bitterly, “I know he like you so much so I’m sure that he really happy with this opportunity, so he must be really sad if in the end two of you can’t work it out. I know I don’t really have right to meddle in your relationship, but I just can’t help to worry about him, Bomi. Hope you can understand me.”

“I understand eonni. But I don’t really know what to say.”

“You didn’t have confidence to say that you will end up loving him?”

“I..” Bomi take a deep breath, “I just can say I’ll try eonni. I can’t really predict how it’ll end.”

“Is it because you still in love with someone else?”

Boram question makes Bomi turn to ice, she feel guilty because her word is not wrong. Althouh she tried to not admit it out loud, she know that there’s still some place for Baekhyun in her heart.

“Then why you can’t be true to yourself? Just be in relationship with someone else to forget him, isn’t that too cruel for the man? To Kyung.”

Bomi stand still without saying any word and Boram start to sighing deeply.

“Just try to think about it once again, Bomi. Is this really right thing to do?” Boram paused, “And if you don’t have confidence to love him, I do

Please log in to read the full chapter