Ch.Twenty Four

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Now it's finally Friday, nothing much happen for these past few days. She made up with Kyung after her match last Tuesday. She followed Baekhyun suggestion to listen to Kyung explanation and Kyung said he loves her as friend, and it shouldn't have to be a big deal since Bomi always says that she loves him too. As for her and Baekhyun, they just act like they always do. Baekhyun always asked about herself for these past few days, but, Bomi always thought that what friends do right? Getting to know each other.

Bomi feel so excited because today she will listen to Baekhyun performance again after she missed two days of Baekhyun practice time. Wednesday and Thursday morning Bomi went with her Taekwondo club member to watch their member individual match that's why she couldn't came and watched Baekhyun practice. What song that he will perform today? I ask him but he never told me about it, not even a hint. Aahh, I really can't wait until the school is over.

"Omma, I'm off to school."

"Be careful, Bomi. Send Omma greeting for Baekhyun."

"Ne, Omma."

She's now doing it without any complaint anymore. I guess now they are really close to each other. Bomi mother thought and smiled.

 

Bomi arrived at school and meet Chen on her way so he walking her to her class.

"Hey Bomi. I haven't seen you in the morning for past few days."

"Yeah, our Taekwondo team has a match in different days so we've been absent in the morning to cheer each person match. But I haven't seen you around either on break time, Chen."

"Oh, I've been busy practice for annual event. Would you like to see the practice like the old times?"

She didn't want to make his fans misunderstood if she comes, but she also doesn't have the heart to say no, so Bomi keep thinking until they reach her class and she find Baekhyun looking at them and makes her feel the urge to say no this time, "I'll just come to the event to support vocal team." Bomi smiled and waved to Chen.

"But why?" Chen grabs Bomi hand befor she enter the class.

Bomi feel Baekhyun stare at her so she pull her hand out, "Because I'll be busy with my match too and I've thing to do these days. So I don't think I can watch the practice. Sorry."

"Oh, okay then. I'll tell you the place and time for the event." Bomi nodded, "See you around Bomi." Chen waved so Bomi doing the same and goes to her seat.

"Hey Bom." Baekhyun greet her after she sit.

"Hey. We finally see each other in the morning." Bomi said with big smile.

"Yes, but you can't escape from Math in the first period." Baekhyun laugh while Bomi sigh, "Baek, cover me, I'll pretend I still have a Taekwondo schedule for today."

"You have me, Bom. Don't worry." Baekhyun tap her shoulder.

"Right, I've got my savior." Bomi give him thumbs up.

"But Bom, are you going somewhere with Chen? Kinda heard Chen said he'll tell you about the place and time, or am I misheard that?"

"Ah, there's annual event for vocal club, and I said I'll come to support them this time."

"You always come every year?"

"Last year I only came on their first performance."

"You don't really like it?"

"No. Ehm..." Bomi kinda hesitate to continue her talk, "Something you didn't want to talk about?" Baekhyun asked.

Well, it's in the past, and Baekhyun is my friend, let just tell him, Bom. "Ehm, their next performace was after me and Chen broke up, it's kinda awkward to watch the performance when he was there. So that's why I'm not coming again." Bomi then got an idea, "How about we coming together this time? You'll enjoy watching live performance." And that will be good trigger for bringing back your spirit to perform again.

"Should I?" Baekhyun hesitate and then Bomi hold his hand tightly, "Please, Baek. Come with me." Baekhyun couldn't say no when Bomi look at him with her puppy eyes, "Okay, I will."

"Yes!" Bomi screaming and hug him out of happiness and Baekhyun heart feel like it's jumping out of his chest. Bomi broke the hug and Baekhyun looks like he was trying to gasp for air, "Sorry, did I hug you too tight so you can't breathe?"

"N.. No, I.. I'm fine." Baekhyun stuttered and trying to change the subject, "I'll take a look for today's Math lesson." Baekhyun open his bag to get his Math book but he drops it. He squat down to get it but Bomi doing the same thing and their hand touch. Baekhyun kinda jump so he pounded on the table and screaming 'AAWW' while his head.

"Aw, are you okay Baek?" Bomi help him his head but then she kinda laugh a little, "I'm sorry, Baek. I know I shouldn't laugh, but seriously what's with you right now? Your clumsy thing strike again."

"You know what that means." Baekhyun said while still his head.

"You're nervous. But it's not like you're in the middle of doing something in public."

Baekhyun lift his head up and staring at her, "You're the reason why I feel nervous. Don't you get it?"

"Huh? Me?"

Baekhyun then pulled her into a hug, "Am I the only one feel it when this happened?" Now it's time for Bomi feel her hear beat faster and she doesn't have enough strength to broke the hug or even answer Baekhyun question.

The bell ring so Baekhyun broke the hug and clear his throat, "Let's gets up." He said and smile after seeing Bomi red face.

---

 

At Old Music Room

Bomi waiting for Baekhyun at Music room, he said he needs to do something before doing his performance. Bomi playing with her phone until Baekhyun step up to the stage, "Oh? You're changing your clothes?" Baekhyun now wearing casual clothes, black t-shirt under his blue jacket and black skinny jeans makes Bomi wondering what he'll do for today.

"I told you I prepare cool performance this week." Baekhyun raised her eyebrows for a split second, "Can you play the tape, Bom?" Bomi move and turn on the tape for him and Boyfriend song playing from the tape. Ah, he wants to cover English song for this time... Bomi thought that because Baekhyun just start singing along the intro part. But when the first verse coming, Bomi shock when Baekhyun start to dance to the song. Bomi trying to blink several times because she couldn't believe her eyes, but it happened. Baekhyun is now dancing to the song in front of her eyes.

Bomi followed every move that Baekhyun do along with the song, thought there's a part that slightly miss the beat, overall it was a neat performance. The song was finished and Bomi start clapping, exclaiming and praising him for a min. Baekhyun step down from the stage and hold Bomi hand to stop her from clapping, "Yah, you'll hurt your hand if you're exaggerating."

"Byun Baekhyun, want to start your own fan club? I'll be your number one fan."

"You're not saying it just to make me happy? I think I messed up the dance earlier."

"It was a neat performance and I can see you have great potential, Baek. And when you perform, you have this aura that makes me couldn't take my eyes from you."

Baekhyun smiled and mumbling, "I wish it can continue off stage."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. Well, Bomi, I pronounce you as the very first of Byun Baekhyun fan."

"Let's take a photo to mark this day."

Baekhyun move closer and link her hand around Bomi shoulder and make V sign. Bomi hold her breathe when Baekhyun did that and she tried to smile naturally but when they look at the photo Baekhyun laugh with Bomi expression. "Why did you look like that? Everyone can see something wrong with your smile. Your nervous expression is so obvious."

"Ay, I was deliberately look nervous because the concept of the photo is I am your fan." Bomi lied.

"Ah, is that so?" Baekhyun smirk.

"Let's take another one, the normal one."

"No, I like this one. Let me send the picture." Baekhyun snatch Bomi phone and Bomi tried to get it back, "Yaahh... Baek, let's take the new one. My face is not good in

Please log in to read the full chapter