Ch.Thirty Nine

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun finally collapsed on his bed after having meals irregularly from these past few days, especially yesterday he didn't eat anything and only drink some water. He stays in his room since Monday noon and keeps repeating his break up scene all over again. Many times he grabs his phone trying to apologize to Bomi but in the end he didn't do it. He wants to hear some excuses so he can be with her again but he afraid that Bomi explanation is not something like he imagine. He thought what if she actually didn't trust him enough? Or if she planning to tell him goodbye afterall.. He didn't think he could handle it again. So he just put back his phone and get rest since he was too sick to do anything else.

His sleep was disturbed by some knock from the front door. He decided to stay still since he didn't have much energy to come outside but then he heard familiar voice calling him to open the door. With all his strength he wake up from his bed and sit for a while before he can stand up and go outside to open the door. He open the door and found Kyung on the outside as he expected. Before he can greet him, he already grab his colar and pull him closer. And everything going so fast and now he just saw the darkness.

Baekhyun tried to open his eyes when he smells familiar scent, hospital scent. He first saw unfamiliar white ceiling before he tried to turn and find Taehyung is beside him, sleeping. He moves to fix his position but he wakes up Taehyung in the process.

"Thank God you're finally awake. It's been a long day, Baek. Are you okay?"

Baekhyun just nodded and then they fall into silent.

"V." Baekhyun finally speak.

"Hmm.."

"I'm sorry for what I've done."

"Well, you already got the pay, Baek." Taehyung chuckled and Baekhyun smiled.

"How could you take me here?"

"With Mr. Jung help, he drove us here."

"No, I mean, how did you know that I'm in trouble at home?"

"I'm a Psychic."

"No kidding, Alien."

Taehyung refuse to tell that he actually moving to Mr. Jung house, the neighbor in front of their house in order to keep his eyes on him. And when he saw Kyung launched a punch and leave him after that, he starts running like crazy to check him. "The important thing is you need to stop acting spoiled like this, Baek. You can't just skip your meal until you drop like this."

"I just didn't have my appetite. How's school, V?"

"Bomi is not fine, Baek. Why don't you call her or something and have a talk about everything."

"I didn't ask about her." Baekhyun cleared his throat and then paused a while before asked, "So she told you about our break up?"

"Yeah, and she was dying to explain something to you."

"She should've done the explaining before I know the news from Chen and whoever her new friend name."

"Tell me honestly, Baek. You actually just upset about the news right? The fact that she's not gonna be around soon and you afraid about what'll happen with both of you."

Baekhyun didn't answer but he knows that what Taehyung said was true. He was shocked about the news and he handled it wrongly by just pointing out Bomi secretive method and get angry with it. That's why he actually considers apologizing to her for past few days but he still hesitates until now.

"Who knows you two will get together if you decided to talk to her and let her explain everything."

"When will I discharge from here?" Baekhyun tried to switch the topic.

"I hope you'll forget your ego this time and do the talk before its late, Baek."

"It's not about my ego!"

"Then what?"

"I'm afraid about what she'll say to me, V. I mean there must be a reason she keep it a secret from me, and just so you know that time she was prepared for our date before the concert. Something that she never do before. What if that a sign for her to leave me? You know that whole doing something nice before you leave someone."

Taehyung then burst into laugh, "Are you shooting a drama?"

"Aish! Just get the doctor so I can get home!"

"Easy, Baek. You need to rest."

"Let me get rest at home. You know I'm uncomfortable with hospital."

"Okay, let me consult with the doctor first."

 

The doctor give him permission to go home with a note that he need full rest for one more day and he need to start eating regularly. They leave the hospital and heading straight to their house.

"Now get into your room and wait for your food. I don't care if you get angry with me but I'll make you swallow the food until there's nothing left from the plate."

"Ugh, what a torture to eat your not so tasty food. Don't you think it'll make me sicker?"

"Be grateful you Bacon!"

"Hey, that's bomi nickname for me." Baekhyun protest.

"Oh please, you broke up with her and acting like you didn't care but you getting fuss over the nickname."

Baekhyun then give a defeated face and walk into his room. He stops when he notices a paper lying in front of his room and take the paper.

"What's that?" Taehyung asked.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out." Baekhyun then open the paper and surprised when he read the first two sentences.

 

Baek, this is Bomi. I hope you'll read this letter until the end before you tear it up or something.

 

"What? Is it from my mom again?" Taehyung asked even if he doubt it her mother will send him just a paper without proper envelope.

"No, this is from Bomi. I'll read it inside, V." Baekhyun get inside his room and close the door.

 

Baek, I miss you, I really want to say that first before anything. Belive it or not there's something missing in my heart now and it feels even worse because I know this empty feeling was totally my own fault. But you know the amazing part of this mess? I know now that there is something that can make me lose my appetite, what a way to successful diet! You amazed right? Hehe.. (I'm totally imagine you're laughing or at least smiling right now)

And she's right, Baekhyun laugh a little when he read that part. He once heard Kyung asked Bomi what can makes her go diet and she confidently shake her head and said 'Not gonna happen. I love eating too much than anything else.' And the way she tried to make jokes like in the letter makes him miss her even more. And he really happy to know that she miss him too.

 

But you know I love eating so much right? So I need to meet you so I can bring back my appetite. (Okay, I think this joke is not gonna working.) But oh well I still write it like that, haha..

Please bear with me, Baek. Don't throw this letter after my bad joke. I just didn't know how to express how I feel because I'm afraid you'll say that what I feel is nothing compares to you. Because I'm the one who hurting you so maybe you'll feel even worse than I am. Maybe..

If you really feel the same way with me, if our break up is hurting like how I felt because we like each other that much, can you at least give me a chance to explain everything? I won't explain this here because I know you deserve better than just a letter. Or maybe it's just an excuse so I can meet you again. But I hope you'll consider it if you still have a slight thought about our relationship.

I'll explain everything at school if you decided to finally come to school. Or maybe we can have a chat after school? At G-Park? I'll come and wait for you there, Baek.

But if you really didn't want to give me the chance because you didn't feel like it and you choose to move on, then I can't force you. I just hope that you're not hurt anymore and meet someone better than me. And maybe this is too much to ask but I hope if you didn't want to meet me anymore, you can at least accept my apologies even if you can't forget my dumb mistake.

Thanks for keep reading until the end, Baek. I'll wait for your answer, good one or bad one, I'll try to accept it.

- Bomi -

 

Baekhyun come outside his room as soon as he finished read the letter.

"Baek, where are you going?" Taehyung asked when he saw Baekhyun rushed to the door.

"I need to meet Bomi."

Taehyung running and hold him back, "Don't be stupid. I know how much you like her, but I can't let you ignore your health like this. Y

Please log in to read the full chapter