Ch.Thirty Seven

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Let's break up." Those words are still ringing in Bomi head for these past two days. Her eyes are somehow swollen because of crying so much.

Haa... Bomi sigh when she looks at her face in the mirror. Look how terrible you are, babomi. Cheer up for a little will you. You can't go to school with face like that. Bomi wash her face once again, trying to hide her swollen eyes, but it's just not that easy. She's going to dining room to have a breakfast and her mother talk to her before going to the supermarket.

"Are you sure you just eating that much?"

"I don't really have an appetite. Should I just skip school today, Omma?"

"Don't running away anymore, Bomi-ah. You need to learn that running away will get you in trouble sooner or later." Her mother pats her back, "Try to cheer up, even though Omma know it's hard to do that. Try to explain to Baekhyun if you have a chance, if not, you'll regret it when you finally leave him to Seoul."

Bomi sigh, "Omma, can you hug me?" Bomi don't really have any strength left and she really need her mother magical hug to give her strength.

"My Baby..." Bomi mother hug her and her hair, "You'll be fine, my dear. Tell Omma if Baekhyun hurt you again today, I'll come to him."

"And do what, Omma?"

"Make him regret that he'll never gonna make it to my son in law list anymore."

"Omma..." Bomi laugh a little to hear her mother ridiculous statement.

"There is my Bomi. A kid with full of laugh."

"Thanks, Omma. You're the best."

---

 

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked when he saw Bomi tried to peek inside the class.

"Sehun.. Hey.." Bomi greet him with awkward tone.

"What's wrong with you? And where were you yesterday? You said we will meet after the concert but then you two never came."

"Sorry about that. We have an emergency. Sehun-ah, let's talk."

"Huh?"

"I'm really curious how did you get Hayoung grandparent permission to bring Hayoung to SNSD concert? That was amazing, you know."

"I know I'm amazing. No need to tell me that."

"Aish.. Seriously.."

"You really want to talk about it?" Bomi nodded, "Okay sure, but before that, tell me why you are avoiding to anwer my question?"

"What question?"

"Where were you and Baekhyun went after the concert? I don't accept the emergency answer."

"Do I need to answer that?"

"Yes, because you made Hayoung worried so much, Bomi. You didn't even send her a single text to explain what was happened. If you didn't want to tell me, then you need to tell her, Bomi. After that, I'll tell you my awesome work."

Bomi smiled, "I'm really thankful that you are her boyfriend. Okay, I'll tell her later, Sehun."

"Good.. Tell me when you finally tell her." Sehun said and then move to going inside the class.

But then he stops and turn to Bomi again, "Why are you still standing there? You won't go inside?"

"Later."

"Are you waiting for Baekhyun?"

"He hasn't come yet?"

"No. If you're not waiting for him, then why are you not going inside?"

"Nothing." Bomi then come inside the class and left Sehun in wonder.

Until the bell rang, Baekhyun is nowhere to be seen. Where is he? Is he sick? Should I text him to ask how he was doing? Bomi grab her phone but then stop because she didn't know what to write after their breakup. Bomi then put her phone back when the teacher for the first period comes to the class. But she couldn't concentrate on the class because she keeps thinking about Baekhyun right now.

 

After the bell for the first break ringing, Bomi hurriedly going outside the class.

Thank God he's here, Bomi thought when she saw Taehyung still sitting on his chair.

"Hey V." Bomi said when their eyes met.

"Are you going to talk about Baekhyun?"

"Oh, how did you know? Is he really sick?"

"Huh? What do you mean? He's sick?"

"Huh? That's what I want to ask you. Is he sick? Because he didn't come to school today."

"Really? I didn't know that."

"What do you mean? You're live with him, so how did you didn't know that."

"We were fighting so I left the house yesterday."

"What? How? I mean, why you leaved him alone, V?!"

"Come on, he's a grown man. And he's the one who picking up the fight and tell me to leave, so don't you get angry with me, Bomi."

"He was frustrated because of me. You should've calmed him down instead of fighting."

"Why did you guess that?"

"I'm not guessing. We broke up, V."

"WHAT?" Taehyung couldn't help to raised his voice, "You kidding?!"

"Kidding about our break up?"

"But, I mean. How? You two are totally fine last time I check. It doesn't make sense."

"So you're here." Hayoung said while coming inside Taehyung class with Eunji.

"Oh, hey.."

"Can you please tell me you're okay? I'm really worried you know..."

"What's happened to your face, Bom? Its look like you has been crying." Eunji said.

"You totally own explanation to all of us, Bomi." Taehyung added.

"Let's leave somewhere quiet and I'll tell you everything."

---

 

Flashback

 

Two days ago.

"Your ticket?"

"I have it, Omma. You already asked me everything twice now."

"I just didn't want you to waste your time to comeback here if you miss something."

"Okay.. I'm going now, Omma, Appa."

"Be careful you two. Call us when you arrived." Bomi father said.

"Ne." Bomi and Baekhyun answered in unison.

"And, don't forget to get rest at your unni house. Don't get a new room for just two of you." Bomi mother said and Bomi surprised to hear that, "Omma..."

"I'm just saying. You two young people need to be careful."

"You can trust me Mr. and Mrs. Yoon." Baekhyun said.

"Alright, we will." Bomi father said and wave to Bomi and Baekhyun.

"I'll see you in two days, Omma, Appa."

"Annyeonghi gyeseyo." Baekhyun bow to Bomi parent and come out with Bomi.

 

"It's such a shame we can't be on our own after the concert." Baekhyun teased Bomi.

"Yah! Stop with that topic you Byuntae."

"Why? It makes you regret it too?"

"Yah!" Bomi hit his arm, "AW.."

"Stop if you didn't want to get more painful punch than that one.."

"Try me."

Bomi swing her right hand to hit him but Baekhyun catch it, "Oops.." Baekhyun said and Bomi try with her left hand but Baekhyun catch it again and smirk, "What do you think I'll do after this?"

"Probably this." Bomi stood on tiptoe and give him a peck on his lips.

"Wah, I think I need to go back and ask your parent permission."

Bomi chuckled, "Go ahead and they'll hold you here." Bomi sticking out her tongue and walk ahead.

Baekhyun catch up with her and grab her hand, "Well then I'll satisfy with this." Bomi smiling to him and they walk to the bus station while holding hands.

"Baek, let's have a date before we going to the concert."

"Oh.. What a surprise you ask me first. Wait.. Is today our month anniversary?" Baekhyun face now turns into guilty expression.

"What's with your face." Bomi laughed, "Not yet, Baek." Baekhyun breathe a sigh of relief, "But I'm still disappointed that you didn't remember our anniversary."

"I'm sorry. I'm not good with keeping track of time." Baekhyun nudge her and give her a puppy look.

"Ah.. Seriously.. I shouldn't have looked at you." Bomi just couldn't resist Baekhyun puppy face.

"Where will we go for a date?"

"Hmm, Seoul Forest.. Is that okay?"

"Of course.. It'll be our date after such a long time, why would that not be okay.."

"You exaggerated it."

"It can't be helped." Baekhyun shrug his shoulder, "I'll look forward for another surprise from you, Bom-ah." Bomi just chuckled.

---

 

Bomi and Baekhyun rented a tandem bicycle at Seoul Forest and they ride it while looking at the scenery around them.

"Woah, I really like it here." Bomi said.

"Must be because you go here with me." Baekhyun said.

"Aigoo.. You really getting more confidence aren't you.."

"I bet it was true though.."

"Yes Byun Baek, you're right."

"I didn't expect that you'll give in that fast."

Bomi laughed, "Thanks for coming here with me and makes another memory with me, Baek."

"The same goes for you my Bomi." Bomi smiled to hear Baekhyun call her that.

They stop after half an hour and get rest first near the sculptures area. Bomi open her bag to grab something, "Ta-da." Bomi take out a blanket from her bag.

"You really prepared for this date?" Baekhyun surprised to know that, "Why don't you tell me anything? What if I said no? It'll be waste for you to bring this stuff."

"I know you're not gonna saying no."

"Hahaha.. I guess you just know me better."

Bomi spread the blanket and take a seat and Baekhyun follow her.

"Come here, Baek." Bomi tap her thighs to let Baekhyun rest his head in her lap, "You must be tired from all the pedaling."

"It should be the other way around, Bom."

"Well, we didn't have to make it like

Please log in to read the full chapter