Ch.Nine

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun arrived at his house and as soon as he opens the front door Taehyung give him a big clap.

"Wow Byun Baekhyun, you stay longer than I thought. You must be getting closer to her right?"

Baekhyun just show a weak smile and go straight to his room. Taehyung follow him from behind and asked, "Why you didn't look happy, Baek?"

"Because there's no reason to be happy."

"Huh? What do you mean? I saw you smiling so brightly there, that's why I'm leaving you with her." Taehyung confused, "She done something bad to you?"

"No, why you keep thinking about that."

"Because I don't know what else to think. You look so happy with her, Baek, but than you came home and look like this."

"She have boyfriend, V. I forgot about that fact, and give myself some false hope." Baekhyun throw his body on bed.

"You like her that much, Baek?"

Baekhyun get up after heard what Taehyung said, "What? No.. No.. Why you keep thinking about strange thing."

"Baek, if you want to lie to me, please do it better." Taehyung chuckled. "If you didn't like her that much, why bother with the fact she have boyfriend."

"Whatever." Baekhyun try to end that topic but Taehyung not, "So, Baek, what makes you like her that much?"

"No, V, I'm not." Baekhyun cleared his throat. "I just want to have a new friend for my requirement, and she just happen to be one of student in our school who talk to me."

"Aahh, so it's because she's kind so that you like her." Taehyung .

"What? Aish..." Baekhyun throw pillow to Taehyung face. "Yaahh, just leave me alone."

"Okay, okay. But Baek, there's nothing wrong to become her friend even if she have a boyfriend." Taehyung stand up. "Who knows there's something more waiting in the future."

"Yaahh..." Baekhyun grab another pillow but Taehyung run and close the door before he can throw it.

Baek, don't listen to him. You know you don't have any chance at school right? Not when you still the famous 'clumsy king'. So there's no way something more will happen between us. Don't get your hopes up, Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun try to not thinking about what Taehyung just said.

 

At Bomi House

Bomi arrived at her house with Eunji mother and she heard sound of TV from the inside.

"Jungjin-ah, is that you?" Bomi asked while walking inside the house.

"It's me, Bom." Hayoung answered. "Annyeong Haseyo, Mrs. Jung. Long time no see." Hayoung greet Eunji mother soon after she saw her.

"Ne, Hayoung-ah. Wah, you become more and more beautiful, Hayoung-ah."

"Thank you, Mrs. Jung, as expected, you're the best."

"You shouldn't have said that, Mrs. Jung, now she'll boast about her beauty a whole day." Bomi jokes. "Let me put your bag in your room and we're going to the supermarket after that." Bomi take the bag and leave Eunji mother and Hayoung in the living room.

Why hayoung come so early? Is she trying to find out about who's helping me with decoration? Aayy, she probably just got bored so she come early. Why you need to connect everything with Baekhyun.

"Let's go, we need to go before Eunji come."

 

Bomi go back to her house with Hayoung right after take Eunji mother to the supermarket. They need to wait for Eunji at the house because they didn't want she come to the supermarket and saw her mother there, it'll ruin the surprise.

"Bom, is there something else you need to tell me?" Hayoung suddenly asked after they just chat about this and that.

"Huh? About what?"

"Anything. I mean, you just told me about Eunji party today, so maybe you have another secret." Bomi keep silent, "Come on, Bomi, I'm not that bad when it comes to secret."

"There's nothing else you need to know, Hayoung-ah." Bomi smile.

"Okay, I'll trust you. Oh, I saw your decoration, that's really good."

"Right? Even I surprised when I first saw that."

"Huh? You're not doing it at all? Just who's the one helping you? They really kind to doing that job without your help."

Aarrgghh, I slip out. Now what, should I just tell her the truth.

"Yaahh, why're you spacing out?" Hayoung observe Bomi every move, she know that Bomi thinking about if she should've tell her about Baekhyun.

"Do you really need to know who. It's not improtant, the important thing is the decoration was finished and the result was good. Right?"

"Yeah, it's not important to know Baekhyun helping you with the decoration."

Hayoung laugh at Bomi expression right now. Wah, her expression is no joke, I'm curious about what happened between them.

"You still asking me even if you know that!"

"I just want to know if you still keeping your relationship with him or not."

"What relationship?! Yaahh, I just granted his wish to pay off his mistake because he ruined my dress at the party." Bomi try to explained.

"Then you should've just told m

Please log in to read the full chapter