Ch.Twenty Seven

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bomi open the supermarket door and coming inside with Baekhyun follow her from behind.

"Baekhyun, why are you soaking wet?" Bomi father asked when he look at Baekhyun.

"Aigoo, what happened to you Baekhyun?" Bomi mother asked too.

"I didn't bring key to my house so I caught up in the rain before Bomi come and rescue me."

"Jungjin-ah, please lend some your clothes for Baekhyun." Bomi said and her brother move from cashier to go to his room.

"Right, go change your clothes Baekhyun. You'll catch a cold if you're not." Bomi father said.

"And while you're here, let's eat dinner with us later." Bomi mother added.

"Ne, thanks Mr. and Mrs. Yoon." The three of them left the supermarket to go on Bomi house.

"Jungjin-ah, don't forget to give him a towel too. And Baek, just follow him to get things you need. I'll be waiting here."

 

Bomi going to the kitchen after two of them enter her brother room. She makes him a hot cup of tea to help keep his body warm.

"Nuna, I'm going back to supermarket." Bomi brother said.

"Oh.. Thanks Jungjin-ah."

Baekhyun coming out from Bomi brother room and go to where Bomi at.

"Just sit in the living room, Baek."

"Let me help you with it." Baekhyun refer to glass in her hand.

"Just let me do this. Now, let's go to the living room." Bomi push Baekhyun to move forward.

"Here, drink this. It'll make your body warm." Bomi said after they sit on the living room.

"Thanks, Bom. But there's a better way, don't you know?"

"What is it?"

Baekhyun then spread his arms wide open to gesturing for a hug but Bomi just give him the tea, "Just drink the tea will you."

"Ouch, I got rejected." Baekyun put on hurt acting that makes Bomi just shake her head with his silly action.

"Where did you put your towel, Baek?"

"Inside jungjin room, he told me just to put it there after I used it."

"Wait for me, okay?" Bomi left him and go to her brother room.

 

"Huh? Why are you brought the towel with you?" Baekhyun asked when Bomi back from her brother room.

"Can you turn to your left, Baek?"

"Oh, okay."

Bomi then use the towel to dry Baekhyun hair, "You should've done this if you didn't want to catch a cold, Baek."

"It feels great, I'm glad I didn't do this earlier."

"Aigoo this guy." Bomi slightly hit his arm.

"What the next treatment I get after this one?" Baekhyun asked after Bomi finished drying his hair.

"You sure enjoying this aren't you?" Bomi chuckled.

"Yeah, it feels like we're couple, I like it." Baekhyun grinning from ear to ear.

"Mwoya..." Bomi said with shy expression, "Are you stay for dinner Baek?"

"Ah, right. I need to ask V what time he will come today. I'll stay for dinner if he comes late today."

"Ah, okay."

"Why? You want me to stay with you until dinner? Just say so and I'll tell V to eating out by himself."

"Hahaha, maybe it's you who want to stay longer with me." Bomi just tried to joking around him.

"Bingo." Baekhyun answered with serious face.

"Ne?" Bomi eyes widened and look at him with serious face too.

"Why are you so surprised?" Baekhyun laughed, "I'm just excited to have a friend to accompany me."

Ah, that startled me. He changes his expression so I thought he'll confess after saying that with his serious face. You're really babo, he just treats you as a friend yet you have this weird idea running through your head.

"Wah, Bomi-ah, look at V answer." Baekhyun give him his phone to Bomi.

From: V

Message: Ah, good thing you're in Bomi house. I'm tired to cooking for you all the time so I'll take this opportunity to freeing myself today. Have fun with Bomi, Baek. Good luck!

"What's wrong with what he said?"

"Ah right, you didn't know about it. He was saying that like he's really cooking for me all the time when the reality is we mostly order our food."

"Why? You guys are too busy?"

"No, it's just our cooking skill is not that good." Baekhyun laughed.

"Ah, but V was better that's why he's the one who's cooking when you didn't order food?"

"No, he didn't let me because he believe he's cooking was better than mine. And now he is complaining like this. I can't believe him, really."

Bomi laughing after Baekhyun finished his story, "What so funny about it?" Baekhyun asked.

"No, you just like a kid whining like that. So are you going to take cooking lesson after this happened?"

"No, I'll make him keep cooking for me as punishment and later I'll marry someone who's skilled at cooking."

Oh, I pass that criteria, Bomi thought but soon realized what she was thinking about, OMG Yoon Bomi, how come you're thinking about passing his wife criteria. You must be crazy, Bomi.

"Since I'll stay longer here, should we help your parent at supermarket Bom?"

"Yeah, I think its good idea." I can't be alone with you without thinking about all weird things.

---

 

Bomi and her mother left the supermarket to cooking dinner for five of them. Bomi is in charge to cook the side dishes while her mother cooks the main dishes.

"Bomi, tell Omma honestly you're actually like Baekhyun aren't you?"

"Of course, I'm not befriend with him if I didn't like him."

"No, Omma mean more than just a friend. I've been watching when two of you together and that's what Omma think when I'm observing you."

Bomi keep silent for a while, "I guess I can't fool you, Omma."

"Good to know you're not trying to deny it. Are you planning to tell him soon, Bomi?"

"No, Omma. I can't."

"Why? It's not like you to holding back to tell you're feeling to someone."

"I'm just afraid the after-effect this time because I can't guess what he'll do if he didn't have same feeling as mine. And I can't make a bad move because I'm in the middle of doing something important for him, Omma."

"You don't think he has same feeling as yours?"

"I don't know Omma, he's been good to me sometimes even feel like he's courting me. But then he'll tell me that he's doing it as a friend. So I'm not sure."

"Just give him a hint of your real feeling so that you can see his real motive. You've been holding back all these times Bomi, that's why he's just as the same state as you – holding back his real motive."

"Is that'll working, Omma?"

"Just try it and you'll agree with Omma amazing observing skill." Bomi mother give her assuring smile.

 

When they finished their cooking Bomi mother come to the supermarket to call Baekhyun and Bomi brother to have a dinner inside the house.

"Nuna, Baekhyun hyung is really weird. He's dancing like crazy when he heard music back then at the supermarket." Bomi brother report what happened as soon as he enter the house.

"Yah, that's because I'm in a good mood."

"Huh? What happened? Since when there's music playing at the su

Please log in to read the full chapter