Ch.Forty Eight

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bomi hop on the train to go back to Seoul. She’s calling Chorong to give her the news that she already on her way back.

“So everything’s fine now?” Chorong asked.

“Yeah, we just need to wait for green light from the doctor to get him discharged.”

“That’s a relief. Bom-ah, have you eaten yet?”

“Ne, eonni. I have dinner at home before I’m leaving.”

“Ah, okay. I’ll have dinner outside then.”

“With who?”

“Huh? What do you mean with who?” Chorong tried to not get caught.

“You didn’t like to eat outside by yourself did you, eonni?”

“I’m just lazy to cook something.” Chorong lied.

“Ah.. I see. You can ask Suho Oppa, eonni. He must be like it if you ask him for dinner.”

“I’m hanging up.”

“Ay.. I was joking eonni. I’m sorry, I’m not gonna say that again.”

Chorong just laughed, “Just get rest, Bom-ah. It will be quite long trip.”

“Okay, eonni. See you at dorm.”

“Okay. Bye Bomi.”

 

Bomi ended the phone and start to answer all messages that come to her phone. Her friend told her that she needs to come early tomorrow to fill the loss credit as she absent from today’s class. And more about another class assessment. Aigoo, have fun with busy schedule, Bomi. Bomi scroll her message and she got no more unread message and somehow she sigh about it. Bomi decided to get rest in the train and wake up when she arrives.

---

 

Bomi arrive at the dorm and just walking ahead to elevator. But then she stops when she spots someone familiar from afar. Baekhyun? Bomi come closer for few steps and now sure it was really Baekhyun. But who is the girl with him? Look at him getting all giddy with the girl. Of course he’s not gonna have time to thinking about me when he’s busy like that. Then Bomi gasp when the girl start to touch Baekhyun hair, like she want to arrange it with new hairstyle and Baekhyun seem not too care about what the girl do, or rather be happy with it since he smiling. Aish, why did you keep staring at them. Whatever he do now, or with whom he met, it’s not your business, Bom. Please remember that. Bomi then leave and enter the elevator to going to her room.

 

When Bomi arrive at her room, Chorong is in living room talking with someone on the phone but then quickly end it after Bomi enter.

“Bom-ah, you’re here.”

“Ne, eonni. Why are you looking like that?”

“Hmm? What?”

“You’re nervous.. Why? Who’s on the phone earlier eonni?”

“No, it’s just your imagination. Let’s sleep, it’s late.”

“Ay, it’s just 9.30 PM, why sleep already? Eonni, you have some secret from me right?”

“What are you saying.. No, I’m not. Ah, Bom, Chen give you something. I put it in your room.” Chorong tried to change the subject.

“Really? I’ll look at it, eonni.”

“Alright. I’ll go to my room okay.”

“To talk again with someone from earlier?”

“Yah.. Stop it..” Bomi laugh and running to her room before Chorong can hit her or something.

 

Bomi rest her body on her bed and grab her phone to calling her mother.

“Hello my daughter. Are you arrived?”

“Ne, Omma. I’m in my room now.” – “She arrived safely.” Her mother told her father.

“Your father said that you need to get rest.”

“Yeah, I heard him. I already slept on the way here, so now I don’t feel like it.”

“You got a class tomorrow?”

“Yes, full schedule actually, morning until night.”

“Aigoo, it must be hard for you.”

“It’s okay, I still fun. Hehe.”

“Be careful so you didn’t get any injury okay, Bomi?”

“Ay, it’s part of the honor, Omma.”

“Honor or not, if you’re injure, Omma will come and beg your teacher to kick you out from any game.”

Bomi just laugh a little, “Okay, I’ll be careful, Omma.”

“Good.”

“Omma, don’t forget to visit Kyung’s father tomorrow. And make sure Kyung is doing alright. Even if his father woke up, I still can sense Kyung’s worry for his father.”

“Omma will not forget it, don’t worry. Bomi, Jungjin wants to talk to you.”

“Hello nuna.”

“Oh, Jungjin-ah, why?”

“Please send me Baekhyun hyung photo while he’s holding paper with his signature on it.”

“What?”

“Please nuna, I need it so bad.”

“Since when you become Baekhyun fan?”

“It’s not for me, it’s for my classmate.”

“Since when you care to do something for your classmate? I can’t give you that.”

“Why? Omma said you live with Baekhyun.”

“Correction, we are living in the same dorm! Not living together.” Bomi feel her cheeks getting hot.

“Yeah, that. Whatever. So why can’t you do that for me?”

“I’m busy, he’s busy, so I can’t do that.”

“Nuna, please. I never ask you anything before.”

Bomi sigh, “I’ll give you Baekhyun number, so you can call him and ask him to do selca for you, okay?”

“Okay then.” – “Omma..” Jungjin give the phone back to Bomi mother.

“Hello.”

“Tell him for not ask me that kind of thing again, Omma. You know I can’t really get all that close to Baekhyun right now.”

“Understand him, Bom, he wants to give it to his crush.”

“Oh? Really? That kid has a crush?”

“My feeling said so.”

“Ay.. I thought he told you about it.”

“No need. You don’t remember when Omma can guess your feeling for Baekhyun without you saying it? Omma know about Jungjin too.”

“You’re a Psychic.” Bomi laugh.

“Not really, your eyes and gesture just saying it out loud, dear.”

“What is that telling you after you met me today, Omma?”

“That you fight so hard to please other people. Am I right?”

“Not just other people, he’s someone I gave my word to.”

“How long are you gonna try this thing?”

“I don’t know, Omma. But I know I can try, I feel his love for me, Omma. The way he care for me, the way he didn’t want to lose me. I can feel it.”

“And you know you can do the same for him?”

“I told you I’ll try, Omma. Come on, father is the one who chasing you for so long and that’s how you try to look at him and return what you’ve got from him and finally fall in love with him. You told me that.”

“There’s no other in Omma heart at that time, Bom-ah. That’s how it all can start and growing strong with time.”

“Omma..”

“Think about it dear, before you hurting much more and regret it.”

“Okay, Omma. I’m not promise I’ll change my mind that fast though.”

“How I wish you’re not take after your father stubbornness.” Bomi father complain and Bomi mother laughed.

“Okay then, I’m hanging up, Omma.”

“Alright, get rest, Bomi-ah.”

“Ne, Omma. I love you.”

“I love you too my daughter.”

 

Bomi put her phone at the table and her hand touches something. Bomi get up and saw one envelope she didn’t recognize. Ah, it’s from Chen. Bomi remembered what Chorong told her and she open the envelope to find CD inside the envelope. Hmm? Why is Chen giving me this? What is this anyway? Bomi open her laptop and put the CD inside and the video start to playing.

Ah, it was the special performance from SM trainees. Aigoo, he wants me to watch his performance again? He really didn’t change. Tomorrow he must be asking me how it was and what he needs to improve. Bomi smiled and continue to watch their introduction but then she surprised when after that the video just show Baekhyun solo performance.

Hmm? Why it’s not Chen solo? So it contains all the performance that day? Bomi keep watching but after Baekhyun solo then the video is showing their practice room. Eh?

“We will now in

Please log in to read the full chapter