Ch.Thirty Six

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bomi wake up when she heard Baekhyun voice calling for her. She opens her eyes to see that she's still in her bedroom.

Huh? Am I dreaming about him? Mwoya.. Bomi smiled and close her eyes again but before she falls asleep she heard Baekhyun calling for her.

He's here? Bomi up from her bed and put her ear on the door to make sure the voice is coming from outside her room.

"You're really here, Baek." Now that Bomi heard what Kyung just said she's running back to her bed but then he get up again. Babo, why are you going back to your bed. You should've running to bathroom and wash your face. Bomi stand up and grab her towel when Kyung enter her room.

"Kiddo... Oh.. So you're awake.. Baek..." Before Kyung can continue his talk Bomi cover his mouth, "Yah.. Why are you calling him?!" Bomi then close the door before Baekhyun take a look at her room.

"Why? You said that you two aren't fighting."

"We're not.. But that's not the problem."

"What's the problem then?"

"I just woke up, Kyung."

"And?"

"What do you mean 'and?' My face is a mess right now, I can't meet him now. Not before at least I've washed my face first."

Kyung then laughed and makes Bomi confused, "You know what? I thought you really didn't have girly side."

"Aish.. Fine, just tease me all you want, but just go and tell him I was getting ready and I'll come in a while."

"Okay.. But don't take too long, he's not gonna be comfortable with me after I spending much time in your room with the door close."

"Huh? What's the big deal about it?"

"Sigh.. Just do as I say, Kiddo."

"Okay.. Okay.. Now, go.." Kyung then going outside to tell Baekhyun about Bomi. Bomi put her ears on the door as she curious to hear their conversation.

"Bomi woke up already, but you need to wait for a while because she wants to look pretty in front of you."

Aish, that Kyung! I sholdn't have trusted him to tell Baekhyun. Ah.. I don't know.. Just let's get ready, Bom. Bomi then going to take a bath while Kyung tell Baekhyun to have a seat.

 

"So you were stay here last night?" Baekhyun asked.

"It was obvious since I'm here." Kyung chuckled, "What was your real question, Baek?"

"Nothing happened yesterday?"

"You still worried about me and Bomi?"

"Are you really give up on her?"

"Right now, yes. Because I know she likes you so much." Baekhyun face slowly become brighter, "But.. If you give up on her, I'm not gonna hold myself back anymore, Baek."

"Why do you think I'll give up on her?"

"I'm just saying, Baek. I hope you're not gonna do that if you didn't want to reget it."

"Don't worry, I'm not doing anything stupid."

"Good to know that. Ah right, I heard you're famous now, Baek."

"Ah.. Bomi told you that?"

"Yes. She's really proud when she told me that." Kyung laughed.

"Well, I can't deny it." Baekhyun laughing too, "It's all thanks to V."

"V?"

"My cousin.. You haven't met him yet I think. He's the one who makes me famous."

"You mean he's the one who sent your singing voice?"

"Yeah, I knew it from the video that was played last week. It was his video collection, so it must be his action."

"Really? Hmm.. Interesting."

"What else did you two talked about?"

"I can't remember all of it, we just randomly talk about anything."

"Of course, she really miss you after all."

"You're jealous.." Kyung laughed.

"You bet I am."

"If I'm saying most of our conversation is about you, you still jealous?"

"Really?" Baekhyun asked with excitement.

"You're so easy to guess." Kyung and Baekhyun laugh together.

Two of them talked about Kyung campus event and other thing for quite long and then Kyung tried to know Baekhyun opinion about what he and Bomi talked about yesterday.

"Baek, do you have a plan to move from Gyeonggi-do?"

"No. All of my memories are here and my important person in my life is also here. So I won't go."

"But what if someone important to you is move from here?"

"Bomi told you about V?"

"V? Your cousin?" Baekhyun nodded, "No. I'm just wondering since there are so many people who want to chase their dream even if they need to leave their hometown."

"To be honest, I want to perform in music show with everyone else who shares the same passion about music. Bring out the best performance that can inspire other people. And I know the big chance is in Seoul, but when I think about I need to sacrifice my relationship with Bomi, it really makes me doubt if I need to do that."

"Why do you think of it as sacrifice?"

"Because when we separated then we're bound to break up eventually."

"You really think like that? Like break up is the only thing will happen when it comes to long distance relationship?"

"I know too much failure relationship rather then the successful one when it comes to long distance relationship."

"And what makes you two will fall into failure relationship? You only believe that much in your relationship?"

Baekhyun become quiet and then Bomi come out from her room and sense a strange quieteness between two of them.

 

"Are you two fighting?"

Baekhyun and Kyung turn to Bomi, "You're finished?" Kyung asked while Baekhyun just smiling to her.

"Oh.. What's with this serious athmosphere?"

"Nothing, we just run out of topic to talk." Kyung said.

"That's it? Well, let's have a breakfast then."

"I'll eat later, Bom." Kyung said.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going back to sleep." Kyung said and going back to Jungjin room.

"He's always like that. Tsk.. tsk.. tsk.." Bomi just shake her head and heading to dining room.

"Thanks, Bom." Baekhyun said after Bomi filled his plate.

"So what are you two talking about?"

"Hmm.. The fact that you were talking so much about me yesterday.." Baekhyun .

"What??" Bomi eyes widened.

"Why are you so surprised?

"What did he told you about?" Bomi worried that Kyung mention about her plan to Seoul unintentionally when they chatted.

"Why? You want to take back every praised you gave to me?" Baekhyun chuckled.

Please log in to read the full chapter