Ch.Forty Four

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s been days from the last time Bomi talk with Baekhyun. Somehow Bomi find herself staring at Baekhyun door each time she gets out from her room. Her heart is wishing to get a glance of Baekhyun even for just a second until her head start to remind her heart to stop. Her phone was ringing just after she gets out from room and she smile to know Eunji is calling her.

“Eunji-ya..” Bomi cooed.

“Bom..” Eunji returned her greeting in same way, “What are you doing, Bom?”

“I’m on my way to campus. Yah, it’s been a long time since we met. I miss you, Eunji-ya.”

“I miss you too. But tomorrow we will come and meet you there, Bom.”

“Really? OMG.. I can’t wait.. Are you just come here to meet me?”

“You didn’t know?”

“About what?”

“Sehun asked Hayoung to come and watch his performance this Sunday. I tought he said that it was some kind of tradition for new SM trainee to perform in the dorm.”

“Ah, really? I didn’t know that..”

“Yoon Bomi who always update about every event now already miss her speciality?”

Bomi laughed, “College is the one to blame.”

“Bom, can we stay in your room for one night?”

“Hmm, we only got two bedrooms, but I think we can manage to have two people in one bed. I’ll tell Chorong eonni about it.”

“After watching Sehun performance we can have triple date. You, Hayoung and me.”

“Me?” Bomi surprised but then she remember she’s dating Kyung right now, “Ah, right. Kyung is planning to come here tomorrow.”

“I thought you forgot that you in relationship.”

“Ay.. As if I would..” Bomi lied.

“Okay then. Prepare to get crazy tomorrow, Bom-ah. Don’t even think to have a sleep.”

“Hahaha.. I can handle that. See you tomorrow, Eunji..”

“See you, Bom.” Eunji ended the call.

 

New SM trainee..That means Baekhyun will perform too. A smile drew from her lips and someone about it.

“You’ll get in accident if you keep daydreaming.”

“Oh.. Hey Eunjung. Good morning.”

 “It’s a real good morning for you eh..”

“Ne?”

“You were smiling from ear to ear.”

Bomi blushed, “My bestfriend just told me we will meet tomorrow. I’m really excited to finally have a time to meet them.”

“Then why are you blushing?” Eunjung laughed, “Don’t worry, I’m not gonna digging anything from you. I’ll get going first.” Eunjung tap Bomi back.

“Okay. See you in class.” Bomi slightly hit hear head. Babo. Control your emotion will you. Bomi sigh and walk faster to her class.

---

 

Bomi finished her class for today and when she was getting ready to leave her friend call her.

“Bomi, someone tell me to give this to you.”

Bomi take the envelope and when she looks at the content she mumble, “Again?”

These days she received a photo each day with some words written on the back. Everyone who gave her these photos say the same detail about the man who sent her: a man with hoodie and mask.

She ask her friend to ask about him when s/he meet him again, but the thing is the mysterius man always gave the photo to her different friend each day and it makes her request can’t be fulfilled. Today the man gave her something different, her own photo.

She flipped the photo to read what’s written in the back.

*I remember that unforgettable smile

I’m filled with thoughts of you

What kind of spell did you cast on me?

The flower of my heart is blooming

 

(Hey) can you hear my heart?

(Only you) You’re the most beautiful star of my life

This world shines because of you

If we are together

 

And again, Bomi could’t help but smile after reading it, just like the previous one.

Just who is he really? How can he give me nothing but he’s from hapkido department? Bomi flipped it again and look at her photo.

When is this taken? Bomi tried to remember about it.

I’m not blonde so I guess this is not that recent. At least this is about 3 months ago. Hmm.. Bomi think harder and her friend interrupted her thought.

“Bomi, are you gonna stay here?”

“Ah, no.” Bomi put the photo back to the envelope, “I want to go back to the dorm.” Bomi said and go out with her friends.

---

 

The next day Bomi woke up early because she wants to pick Eunji and Hayoung up in the station. When she closes the door she found envelope stuck on the door. Bomi open it and found another photo inside the envelope.

Mwoya, how did he knew where I live? Bomi look at her left and right hoping she can catch who sent her this, but no one there. Bomi speed up to go to parking lot and go inside Chorong’s car.

Okay, this is not good. If he can find where I live then it doesn’t rule out the possibility of him being a stalker, and that is not good. That one time Baekhyun gave me this kind of event it doesn’t feel like this. Because it was just one time, and it happened at school only. I need to uncover who is this man. I’ll tell Chorong eonni after I comeback from the station.

 

“Eunji, Hayoung!” Bomi waved her hand to get their attention.

“Bom-ah..” Eunji and Hayoung run towards her and they hug each other.

“Let’s go..” Bomi said and goes to parking lot.

“Never crossed my mind that you can drive. I thought you’ll never pass written test.” Eunji said.

“Yah! You want to walk to the dorm?”

Eunji laugh and open the door. She found the envelope on the seat so she grab it.

“What’s this?” Eunji asked after she sit down.

“OH..” Bomi surprised and tried to snatched it but Eunji was faster, “Mwoya..” Eunji surprised.

“I guess we need to open it, Eunji.” Hayoung said from the back.

“Of course.” Eunji agreed and open the envelope, “Huh? Is this some postcard?” Eunji frown when she saw it.

“Hayoung-ah, it’s just this photo.”

After show it to Hayoung, Eunji flipped the photo to make sure if that was postcard like she predict it. Then she found out some words and read it out loud.

“But those are only memories after all. Beautiful memories.”

 

“What’s this Bom-ah?” Eunji asked.

“He said memories?”

“He?” Hayoung frown.

“Okay, let’s go to the dorm and I’ll explain everything.” Bomi said.

 

After 15 minutes they arrived at Bomi dorm and go straight to Bomi room.

“Chorong eonni, I’m home.” Bomi said after enter the room.

“Hey..” Chorong said.

“Annyeong Haseyo.” Eunji and Hayoung bow their head to Chorong.

“Eonni, this is Eunji.” Bomi pointed at Eunji, “And this is Hayoung.”

“Nice to meet you. Bomi told me so much about you two. I’m Chorong.”

“Thanks for letting us stay here, Chorong eonni.” Hayoung said and bow her head once again.

“No problem, come on don’t be so formal. Have you eaten yet?”

“No, eonni.” Eunji said.

“Good, I’ve prepared breakfast for all of us. Go put your bag and let’s heading to dining room.”

“Ne, eonni.”

“Hayoung will be in my room, and Eunji will be in Bomi’s room.” Chorong added.

“Okay, eonni.”

 

The dining room filled with laughter because of the story that Eunji and Hayoung told.

“Aigoo my stomach hurts.” Chorong said.

“Eonni, are you going to watch new SM trainee performance tomorrow?” Hayoung asked.

“Oh, you knew. Bomi told you about that?”

“No. Ehm, one of SM trainee is my boyfriend eonni.”

“Omo.. Who?”

“Sehun.”

“I see. So you must be come here to support him?”

“Ne, eonni.”

“He’s lucky. And yes, I’ll watch it too.”

“Good to know you decided to watch the performance.” Bomi smiled.

“Why? Are you actually busy with something eonni?” Eunji asked.

“She’s busy avoiding her ex-boyfriend.” Bomi answered it first.

“Aish this girl.”

“She’s always like that. You need to beat her sometimes eonni.” Eunji said.

“Yah! You call yourself a friend?”

“I’ll keep that in mind.” Chorong laughed.

 

Chorong is going to campus after breakfast so Eunji and Hayoung now alone with Bomi. They start to remind Bomi to tell them about the photo they found in the car.

“I’ve been received that kind of photos these days but I don’t know who’s the sender.”

“So you’ve got another secret admirer?” Hayoung asked.

“Wah, your popularity is no joke.” Eunji added.

Bomi ignore the praise, “He said that he’s my secret admirer. But when you read today’s words, I’m kinda doubt it.”

“Hmm?”

“Let me show you what he sent me for these past few days.” Bomi invite them to her room and she put out three envelopes.

“This is the first one.”

**You, the fate of meeting you

When did it become fate for me?

 

“This is the second one.”

***Reflected in my eyes is your squinted eyes

You’re smiling behind that awkward face

You’re so lovable, I couldn’t hold back

I discovered you like a miracle, you always make me smile

You are my starlight.

 

“This is the third one.” Bomi show them the one with her own photo.

“And what you found in the car is the fourth one and he sent it today. It got stuck on my door.”

“What?” Eunji surprised, “He knew where you live?”

“Yes. I’m kinda worried about that fact, but now I’m more focus on this thing. Because it makes me kinda confuse.” Bomi pointed at the last photo.

“Why?” Hayoung asked.

“But those are only memories after all. Beautiful memories. That’s what written in this one. Isn’t that means we past some phase and that lead to memories? So that means we already knew each other, don’t you think?”

“Do you have someone in mind?” Eunji asked ad Bomi shake her head.

“Or..” Hayoung said, “Maybe he knew now you have boyfriend?”

“How did he know that? That’s only us and Chorong eonni who know about that.”

“Kyung too.” Hayoung added and Bomi laughed, “Yes, Hayoungie. Kyung too.”

“If he knew about your room, isn’t that open the opportunity that he know about your relationship?” Eunji asked.

“Yah, when you said that, it makes me think it’s possible. What should I do?”

“Do you have any other clue about him?” Eunji asked.

“Nothing except that he’s in hapkido department. And this picture.” Bomi show the picture that Taemi gave her on the other day.

“This is totally not a clue.” Hayoung

Please log in to read the full chapter