Ch.Twelve

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun just watching music show when his phone ringing, he got a message.

From : Bomi

Message : Hello, baekhyun. I'm sorry if this sound so abrupt. Can you go to my house today with V? I need to give you something, but if you're busy on something, it's okay, I'll give it to you tomorrow.

Baekhyun read the message again to make sure he didn't misread the message. Oh my God, it's real. I need to go change fast. Baekhyun turn off the TV and run to his room, but he stop and turn around, silly me, I forgot to replied her message.

From : Baekhyun

Message : Hi, Bomi. V is practicing today and usually he'll finished late night, is it okay if I come alone?

From : Bomi

Message : Oh, it's okay. Since you're alone, should we doing Mr. Kang homework too? So you didn't waste your time by only accepting my abrupt request.

From : Baekhyun

Message : Hahaha, why you so serious about that. I'm okay. But, sure, better doing the homework too so we've got time if we need to searching more about it. I'll bring my note with me. See you later.

"He'll come Omma." Bomi told her mother after read Baekhyun message.

"Okay, then I'll cook something for our dinner with him. You better get ready, Bom, you can't let him see you like that." Bomi mother pointing her up and down to remind her she's messy and still in her Taekwondo uniform.

Bomi left her mother to take a bath, she's sure excited about it. I'm wondering why she like him that much.

Bomi mother sent some text before start cooking.

From : Mrs. Yoon

Message : Hayoung-ah, thanks for the information, now I can't wait to observe them with my own eyes. :)

From : Hayoung

Message : No need to thanking me. It's been a long time since I've done this kind of mission, it's fun.  But how you can observe them Mrs. Yoon?

From : Mrs. Yoon

Message : I make Bomi to invite him now, I tell her there's still remaining cake from Eunji birthday, so why not giving him the cake for saying sorry for not inviting him on Eunji birthday after he's helping us with the decoration.

From : Hayoung

Message : She okay with it? Wah, Yoon Bomi sure is changing.

From : Mrs. Yoon

Message : At first, she didn't want it. She said to just give the cake at school, but I said it'll be troublesome if her classmate saw that but we can't give them any. So she just agree with me in the end.

From : Hayoung

Message : Ah, I see. Let me know if something interesting happened, Mrs. Yoon.

From : Mrs. Yoon

Message : Of course Hayoung-ah.

Bomi mother start to cooking after finished chatting with Hayoung. She can't help grinning when she remember Hayoung previous chat that inform her Baekhyun is now Bomi seatmate and today they seem like getting along well and from what Eunji get from Hoya, Bomi seem to worried about Baekhyun earlier. Ah, my daughter sure growing up, she thought.

 

Bomi prepare her history book after finished her bath. She remember she'll need to prepare paperboard and other stationary to making her homework so she going to her supermarket to get all the stuff she needs. When she's at the supermarket, Baekhyun arrived at her house so Bomi mother open the door for him.

"Oh, Baekhyun-ah, nice to see you again. Come on in."

"Ne, Annyeong Haseyo, Mrs. Yoon." Baekhyun then come inside Bomi house.

"I'm sorry for the mess." Bomi mother hasn't finished with her cook, so she know Baekhyun will see the messy kitchen when he come in. "Just wait in the living room, Bomi will comeback from supermarket in a min."

"Let me help you, Mrs. Yoon"

"No, you can't. You are our guest here, just wait there until Bomi come."

"I insist Mrs. Yoon, let me help." Baekhyun insist to help her, he can't let her working alone and he just sit around doing nothing.

"Aigoo, you sure such a nice boy. How I hope Bomi have the initiative that you have. I need to tell her first to make her helping me around."

Baekhyun just laugh hear Bomi mother story and he get more story about Bomi while he helping her in the kitchen. After finished cooking the dinner, Bomi mother take her phone and calling someone.

"Yoon Bomi, why you still not coming? Baekhyun already here some time ago."

"He was there already? Oh ok, I'll coming."

 

Bomi come to her house with some stuff for her homework, she saw Baekhyun in the kitchen with her mother serve the food on the plate. Oh my God, my mother tell him to help her again? I need to tell her later about it, how come she keep asking him to help everytime he's here. Bomi put all the stuff in guest room and back to the kitchen quickly.

"Baekhyun, why you didn't tell me you're here."

"Oh, sorry, because your mothe

Please log in to read the full chapter