Ch.Eleven

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

After a long day at school, the bell for end of school time is rang. Bomi look at Baekhyun who still busy with his notes.

"Everyone put their book even before the bell rang, but here you are still busy taking notes. You like study that much?"

"Ah, maybe because I don't have any acitivities beside study, so I focus with my study more than other student." Baekhyun smile.

"You're not join any club?"

"No. I'm trying to join basketball when freshman, but I guess my clumsiness is not good for sport thing, so I'm out, and after that I'm not join any other club."

"You only interested with basketball?"

"No, not really. I actually have other interest, but I think better to stay out from any club before I ruin that club."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Before Baekhyun replied her question someone shout from the back, "Yoon Bomi, you're not going to your Taekwondo class?"

Bomi look back and found Sehun ask her from the back. "Why do you care? I'm not Hayoung." Bomi replied and makes Sehun kinda blush.

"Yah! It's my turn to clean up the classroom today, so why don't you going now so I can clean up."

"Okay then, let's go Baekhyun."

"He staying with me, he need to clean up too today."

"I thought my turn is not today." Baekhyun confused.

"I'm the class president, so I'm the one decided the schedule, you're with me today."

"Okay then." Baekhyun drop his bag as he need to stay in the class.

"Well, I'll get going then. See you later, Baek."

After Bomi leaving the classroom Sehun close the door and lock it. His friend, Kai, grab Baekhyun hand who trying to take the broom to clean up the room.

"Yah! Release that, and sit!"

"Huh? Why..." before Baekhyun can finished his sentence Kai pull him to the chair, "Don't ask and just follow what we ask to you!"

Sehun then come closer to Baekhyun after lock the door and sit in front of him.

"You know Oh Hayoung?" Sehun asked.

"I know her, why?"

"I told you don't ask!" Kai raised his voice so Baekhyun startled.

"So you must know you're not good enough for her right?!" Sehun said.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I don't understand."

"I thought you're smart, Baekhyun." Sehun scoff.

"But, I don't really get what do you mean."

Sehun grab Baekhyun collar and pull him closer, "You are not good enough for her, so don't you dare to..." Sehun stop when he hear someone trying to open the door.

"Oh, why is it locked? Hello... Sehun, are you there...?"

Sehun surprised when he heard the voice from the outside, "Yah, it's Hayoung voice. Pretend that you're cleaning this room." Sehun then running to the door.

"Oh, Hayoung-ah, why are you here?"

"Why the door locked?"

"Huh? Oh, ehm, that's Kai idea." Sehun didn't know what to say right now, so he's hoping his friend can find the good reason to save them.

"Oh.. We're cleaning the room right now, so we don't want people came in and made another mess, we're too lazy to work longer." Kai give her a reason.

"Ah... so that's why..." then Hayoung found Baekhyun on the corner, "Oh, Baekhyun, you're here too."

Sehun didn't like the fact Hayoung talk to Baekhyun right now, he try to grab her attention again, "You didn't answer me, why are you here?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot, Bomi said you want to meet me. Why?"

Sehun just stay there confused, huh? I didn't say anything about meeting her. Is she know I'll do something to Baekhyun so she sent Hayoung here? Damn, I'm screwed.

"Sehun-ah..." Hayoung call him.

"Oh, Hmm..."

"He want to ask you to become his dance partner for the next performance." Kai helping him again.

"Oh... You can just ask me on the phone, no need to meeting up seriously like this." Hayoung chuckled, "Okay, I'll become your partner. Is there anything else? I need to go quickly."

"Really? Thanks Hayoung-ah. No, nothing else."

"Okay." Hayoung smiled. "Sehun-ah, can I ask you something in return?"

"Sure, anything."

"Can you observe Baekhyun for me?" Hayoung ask with low voice so Baekhyun didn't hear it.

"WHAT? WHY?" Sehun didn't believe what just Hayoung ask to him.

"Yah, why are you screaming..?!"

"I'm sorry. But why I need to observe the clumsy king?! You like him?!" Sehun can't help but to ask the question. He worried about what she'll say, if she say yes then he probably didn't know what he'll do to Baekhyun after this.

"Huh? How come you get that idea...?!

Please log in to read the full chapter