Ch.Eighteen

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

When they back to class, Sehun shout from his place, "Yah, Yoon Bomi why you just comeback now! Can't you wait to do the lovey dovey stuff with Baekhyun later after finish the Math task?"

Baekhyun startled to hear what Sehun said and worried Bomi will feel bad about it, "Ne? No, we just go to the cafeteria to buy some snack, we're not..." Baekhyun talk got cut by Bomi, "What's wrong with it? Are you jealous or something?"

Sehun scoff, "What? Are you crazy? Yah, I think you probably didn't know about this, at times like this Baekhyun need to finish the Math task so we can finish ours too. You take him out for your personal interest at important time like this, don't you think its selfish thing?!"

"What? You're gonna make him do the task alone and you just copy his answer? Who's the one being selfish here?!"

"No, Bomi-ah, it's not like that." Baekhyun trying to explain, "What it's not like that, they probably keep doing this because all this time you were never rejected it." Bomi turn to Sehun, "This time, do the task by yourselves!" Bomi then push Baekhyun to go back to their seat.

"Who said I'm just gonna copy his work. You think I'm one of those kinds of people? He just need to do the hard question that only can be solved by him on whiteboard, so the whole class can understand how to solve it. That's the point we have smart person in our class."

"That's right Bomi-ah, that's why no needed to get mad at him. Let's start doing our Math task." Baekhyun stop Bomi to talk to Sehun again.

"Baekhyun, do the last three numbers first and do it on the whiteboard when you finish." Sehun said.

"Ok, I get it."

"When did you start to have this kind of role in class?" Bomi asked.

"Last year, Sehun was my seatmate in 2nd year, he was the class president too, and first time when the teacher not coming to school and give the task like this time there's a few numbers that's really hard to solve. When everyone becomes noisy because they were busy to ask each other to find the answer, he suddenly shouts that I'll solve the problem on the whiteboard, so they need to be quiet and look at how I solve it. Well, he succeeds to make the class quiet and the same time the class can solve all the question. After that one time, he kinda makes me do that when there's a question that hard to solve."

"That Sehun, he sure helps everyone in strange way. I guess he's a good guy after all, and that's probably why he becomes the class president again this time. I wonder if Hayoung know about it, she must be falling for more with him."

"Hayoung like him?"

"Yeah, I think both of them like each other, but no one say it first, so they still just a friend for now. How was he as seatmate?"

"Well, we're not talking to each other unless it's related to school stuff, so I can't say much about him."

"How rude. Ay, I take back what I said about him being good guy."

"But I don't think so. At least he's not avoiding me like anyone else and he's never look down at me as well. Well, it's a little bit uncomfortable because mostly it's too quiet and we were trying to get busy with each other stuff because of it, but other than that, he's much more better than my first seatmate when freshman."

"Then I guess I'm your best seatmate right?" Bomi laugh, "Aigoo, how come you're so sure about that." Baekhyun jokes. "What? I'm not?" Baekhyun ignoring her and start doing the Math task.

"Woah, even though I'm not, how come you just ignoring me like that." Bomi pout and turn to doing the Math task too.

Baekhyun glance at her and she still pouting, "Until when you'll keep sulking like that?" Baekhyun cup her cheeks and shaking it playfully. "Don't disturb me. I'm working with my Math task right now." Bomi push his hand.

"Hahaha, you're so cute. Of course you are my best seatmate, Bomi, I was joking."

"Aish, you were slowly showed up your true self. I need to get used with your mischievous act from now on."

"You better be." Baekhyun ruffled her hair, "Yah! My hair...!" Bomi fixed her hair and Baekhyun just chuckled.

---

 

After finished working on the Math task Sehun ask everyone to hand over their work to him. A few more mins for the first break bell will ring, but Bomi decided to go outside now and tell Baekhyun about it, "Baek, I'll go to Chen class, I think we couldn't talk here because Eunji and Hayoung probably come and disturbing our talk. If Eunji and Hayoung come just tell them don't worry about me and just let me finish my conversation with Chen." Bomi getting ready to stand up but Baekhyun grab her wrist, "Do you need to go?"

"Yes, there's important thing I need to ask, Baek."

"What is it? Don't tell me after his confession you realized that you're not over him?"

"What? Oh come on Baek, can't we talk about this later? I need to go before the bell ring."

"So you're not denying it."

"No, it's not what..." Bomi talk got cut, "Just go then." Baekhyun release his hand.

Bomi want to clear out Baekhyun misunderstanding, but she thought it's more important to go to Chen class first as the bigger misunderstanding start with him. After Bomi leave Baekhyun more convinced by his theory that Bomi still not over him.

What's with you Baek, it's not like you are her boyfriend so why you hold her back like that. Now that Bomi realized her feeling for Chen, could it be she will broke up with Kyung? If she broke up, then... Aish, stop thinking about yourself, Baek. You think you got a chance even if she broke up with Kyung. Stop dreaming and just satisfied with friend status.

 

Taehyung running to Baekhyun class as soon as the bell rang to help Baekhyun explaining what he was said to Bomi this morning.

"Oh? Am I late? But I ran as soon as the bell rang. Should we searching for her Baek?"

"No, no need to do that. She's going to meet Chen right now, so don't bother her."

"What? She's meeting with Chen right

Please log in to read the full chapter