Ch.Seventeen

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bomi keep looking around on 2nd floor, He's not here either. Where's is he exactly? Bomi then back to the 1st floor and she almost bump into someone who's coming out from male bathroom and both of them surprised to see each other.

"Bomi. Ehem, hello I guess..."

"Can I talk to you?" Bomi didn't bother to start with greeting, she finally meet with the one that she has been looking for.

"Chen chen, why are you still haven't go back to vocal club room?" Xiumin come from behind, he startled when he finally saw Bomi there, "Oh, sorry for disturbing your talk." Xiumin turn around and get away from them.

"After all these time you've been avoiding me you suddenly show up like this and ask me to talk? What is it, you miss me?"

"Not in a million years. I need to straighten out some rumor with you. Let's talk on rooftop." Bomi start walking but Chen grab her wrist, "Why don't we just talk here? You afraid someone will talk about us?"

"Okay sure, let's just tell everything in front of everyone here. Where do we start first, the fact that you're not honest about liking me or the lies that you've been told about liking me. Oh wait, that's the same thing right? Yeah, because that's the only thing we need to tell to everyone." Bomi dared him.

"YOON BOMI..." Chen raised his voice and start dragging her.

"Let me go Chen!" Bomi hitting Chen arm but he still hold her tight. "Where are you taking me now? It's not the way to the rooftop!"

Chen stop in front of radio school room and enter the room with still holding Bomi hand. "Good, no one is here. I can do whatever I want." Chen then locks the door and let go of Bomi hand. "You better not forgetting I'm a blackbelt taekwondo, Chen." Bomi move backward.

"I'll tell you all the fact about our relationship, even the fact that you're not aware of. One more thing, it's not only you that'll hear about this, I'll let everyone know about our relationship. That's one thing that'll make you satisfied right?"

Bomi realized now why Chen brings her here. She lost for word and just can staring at him start to activating the mic and the radio function.

"Test, Ah, Ah." Chen continues his talk after make sure his voice can be heard from the outside. "Hello everyone, it's about 15 mins left before the bell ring, so let me use this time to tell you some story. Oh yeah, I forgot to introducing myself. I'm Chen from class 3-E and from vocal club, I think most people will know me right? I hope it didn't sound like narcissistic thing." Chen laughs.

 

Someone knock from the outside and asked, "Chen, what are you doing? Can you open the door?" Bomi move to open the door, but Chen run in front of her spreading his arm to blocking her from doing that, "Please Bomi, let me do this without getting interrupted." Chen sounded so firm in his request and Bomi let him win this time so Chen back to talk from radio school.

"I'm sorry, there were some issue I had to handle. Xiumin-nim, I'm not gonna open the door so please stops knocking, that applies to everyone who wants to get in here. Let me borrow this for 15 mins, it's important for me okay?" After that Xiumin stop knocking and said, "You owe me Chen. Just make it fast."

 

"Okay, here's my story. One year ago, you probably heard Xiumin sudden announcement from this radio school about my relationship with Bomi. Well, let me tell you all of that was a part of some deal. I've met Bomi from performance club but we're not become friend because of that, the reason is because Bomi kindness for helping me avoiding big punishment if I didn't fulfill the dare that was set from the vocal club that time. Because of feeling grateful to her, I repay her kindness with lunch and before I know it that one thing leading to our friendship to grow. The irony thing, is that a right word? Or should I say the terrible thing I do when she kindly help me out from dare is later I've made her a dare subject.

I met some students from my middle school when the vocal club participated in some event last year. To tell you the truth, I'm not popular kid when I was in the middle school, even worse I was bullied by some popular kids from vocal club when I was trying to join the club. In that vocal club event I met the same kid that bullied me back then and they still mock me. They said our vocal club must be wretched club so they accepted kid like me on the club. One of my friend defend me and said I'm one of popular kids in our school and it's an honour to have me in vocal club, thanks Xiumin for saying it that time. Of course they didn't belive it and said even though my appearance different from middle school I can't be popular kid in our school. They ask if I have dedicated fan club in our school, they ask if I winning some popularity vote in our school, they ask if I have a girlfriend. Well I forgot what else they asked me that time, but I know I couldn't answered their question that time because none of them happened to me and they laughing so hard in my face and said I should've stop daydreaming about my popularity because I'm still the same old Chen, the one that they can bullied as they pleased. So I got angry and I said if I can get all the thing they ask me then they need to kneel down in front of me and apologize.

I know it's a silly thing to do, probably some of you laughing at me because of my behavior. I can't blame you for that, even I think it's really immature. But at that time, I just couldn't think straight after they laughing at me and I remembered how they treat me back then. Long story short, I'm thinking about how to fulfill my dare. I'm planning to have a girlfriend first and then start to make sweet relationship so that we can win on best couple award, and maybe after that my fans will increase. So, when I think about who's the girl that I need to approach, that's when I remember about Bomi. I'm planning take advantage of her popularity if she accept me as her boyfriend by announce our relationship and make you guys aware of our relationship, and I'm planning take advantage of her kindness by making her couldn't rejected me, you know what I did that time? I'm making such a full performance for her and ask her to become my girlfriend in front of all performance club members. I'm sure she didn't have heart to reject me in front of all those people, right Bomi?"

 

Bomi just stay still hearing about all of Chen story, "Well, she's not answering. Ah, I forgot to tell you guys right now Bomi is here with me. I drag her here to straighten out of our problem. Actually I want to do this from the first time I've got caught by her and that's the reason why we were broke up by the way, but she didn't let me at all. She just asked for break up without hearing all of my reason and without hearing that back then I really do like her." Chen look at Bomi when he said that, "After spending more time with you I realized I'm falling for you Bomi, I really like you back then and the reason why I'm doing this thing right now because I still like you. I don't want you to keep avoiding me and hating me because of my stupid mistake back then. Oh wait, actually you have the right to hate me after all, but can I ask for your forgiveness? And I'm not doing this in front on everyone because I want you to not having any choice besides forgiving me because you're a kind person, no, it's not it. It's because if I'm not doing this, then you're not gonna have this conversation with me, and you're not gonna believe what I said." Chen then released the mic and walking in front of Bomi.

The room become so quiet after that and they can hear at the outside the students and mostly the girls start to being noisy because of Chen confession and because Chen stop talking with radio school. "So please Bomi, please let me pay off my mistake by being honest with you. Please forgive me, and I know this is crazy request, please let me become your friend again."

Bomi move backward and sit in the chair behind her. She has mixed feelings about this and didn't know what to say. Chen move closer and he squat down so he can look into her eyes, "If all of my request seems like impossible to be answered right now. Can you just trying to hear the full story about what happened back then? You can ask me whatever you want and I'll answer it without lying, and after that you can give me your answer. I'll accept it no matter what. How was that sound?" Bomi then nodded after thinking about it for a while, Chen jump out from happiness and he hugging her, "Thank you Bomi-ah, thank you." He broke the hug and grabs her hand, "So now, what you want to ask me first?"

Bomi froze after Chen hugging her, one of the reason why she avoiding him all this time because she afraid if she got contact with him just like this time it'll make her heart make a thousand beat and it'll make her soften with his act and just forgiving him in just a sec. But now that he was hugging her, it feels weird when all of her guesses not happening at all. Her heart didn't make a thousand beat like it used to be.

"Bomi-ah?" Chen shakes her hand and Bomi back to her sense. The bell ringing before Bomi can say anything, "I guess we need to continue our talk later." Chen stand up and offer his hand to help Bomi standing. Even after I hold his hand like this, still nothing. "Let me walking you to your class, I'm afraid the girls going to ask you a thousand questions."

"Okay, but no needs to holding hands like this." Bomi then release her hand and start walking. She's not really paying attention with around her, Is it means I'm really over him right now? When did it happen? Before bomi can find the answer someone grab her wrist, she thought it was Chen but after she saw who was it, dugeun-dugeun, dugeun-dugeun, "Oh, Baek.. Baekhyun-ah, why?" Bomi feel her heart now beating faster than before, Oh wait, now it's happening when Baekhyun... Wait, Yoon Bomi, do you... Chen brushed off Baekhyun hand and pull Bomi near him so Bomi snap out from her thought. "Is he someone you know, Bomi?"

"Ah, yes. I'll go to

Please log in to read the full chapter