Ch.Three

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun waiting and make sure if Bomi really not going to join the couple dance. And he keeps wondering if he really should ask her to dance with him.

Is she waiting for someone to dance with? But I think I'd waiting long enough, and no one coming for her. So, should I just ask her then? But, isn't she really out of my league? Aarrgghh... Why it's so hard to decide! Baekhyun hold his head down thinking.

Oh wait, she's the one who decide this. Yeah, Baek! You just need go to her and ask her and she's the one who's making decision. I guess I just need to prepare for the worst. And, I'm kinda used to worst thing anyway. Baekhyun let out a bitter smile and get ready to stand up when he hear the music. He looks at the dance floor and realizes it's too late to join the couple dance as the dance already started.

What a perfect time! He sighs and just grabs his drink. As he grabs it, he got another idea.

Why not just bring her a drink, then introduced myself and just have a nice chat. Yeah, I think dance is too much anyway when we're not even know each other. Ok Baek, now go get the drinks!

 

Baekhyun stand up to get the drinks and walk slowly to Bomi's seat. He focus on the drinks because he worried he's gonna spill it while walking so he didn't know that someone had accompanied her. When he got close to her seat, he startled when he heard Bomi screaming 'ah!' and without thinking he just turn and froze.

Good! Now I probably look really weird right now! Stand up straight alone with two drinks in my hands. Aah.. Why nothing is easy for me... Baekhyun talk to himself and just continue to stand there as he didn't know what the best thing to do right now. Just then he realizes that Bomi screaming earlier and he didn't know why. So he take a glance, and find she's talking with a man.

Oh Baek, next time you better look where you were going. How come you didn't know she got a company. So what now Baek? Want to interrupted them and stick to the plan?

Ha! You think she's gonna like it when you do that! Baekhyun scoffed at himself. So what should I do now...? He is busy thinking about the best way to out of this awkward moment until Bomi calling his name.

 

"I'm sorry to surprise you. But Baekhyun-ssi, I can't read lips, so I don't know what you were trying to say", she smile at him.

Oh God, she shouldn't have smile like that. How am I supposed to stopping my heart from beating so fast if she smiles like that? Okay Baek, first, give her drink and then take a deep breathe so you can relax a little and start a conversation. He succeeds to give her a drink, but before he can take a deep breathe, she screaming 'woaahh', and he realizes he just made another stupid mistake and cursed himself.

"I'm so sorry", Baekyun grab her glass, but the glass slip out of his hands and drop to the floor. As if not gonna get any better, the music stops when the glass fell, making the sound of breaking become clear so that people looking at them right now including Eunji and Hayoung who finished their first round of couple dance.

"Just wait a minute, I'm gonna bring you some tissue", Baekhyun run to grab some tissue.

 

Eunji and Hayoung come to Bomi and suggest her to go to bathroom instead of waiting for Baekhyun and Bomi agree to do that.

"I

Please log in to read the full chapter