Ch.Four

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bomi just pretend to sleep on her way back home. She just tired because Eunji and Hayoung keep asking about what she was doing with Baekyun and talking about why she shouldn't do that. Bomi know her friends not mean any harm of their words about Baekhyun, they're not bad people, but the thing is Baekhyun is popular for being such a clumsy, and that makes him such a trouble for other people, and trouble is one of their big enemies.

The thing is, Bomi didn't want to talk about it because she was confused too. She likes to help other people, but that's it. She never approach them first to talk or something, usually she just help them and then smile and leaves right after bow her head a little. Today was kinda mystery to her, not just she's the one who was talking to Baekhyun first, but she just invited him to her house.

How come I just trusted him like that and invited him tomorrow? But, I can feel his sincerity from his eyes and it such a first time I felt that from someone I didn't know. Aarrgghh, whatever! I can't take back my word right now even if I want to, it's not like I know his contact. Bomi just try to reasoning with herself.

Okay, just leave it like that, but, Yoon Bomi how come you just explaining about your dress to him! Even if you just joking, you shouldn't said that thing! You saw his reaction, I don't think he understand you said that as a joke.

But actually, I have to admit he's kinda cute when he flustered and stuttered like that. Bomi smile thinking about Baekhyun reaction. Oh God, Yoon Bomi, what's wrong with you! Stop thinking about it! She tried to stopping herself.

 

At Baekhyun House.

As soon as he arrives, Baekhyun run into his room, he can't wait to pick clothes that'll be used for tomorrow. He dig out his clothes closet but nothing seem perfect to wear.

What should I do? Am I gonna look nice with just a simple shirt? He thought. Ah, maybe I can borrow V clothes. I'm gonna ask him when he got home. Baekhyun smile and waiting for Taehyung downstair.

Baekhyun watch music show while waiting for Taehyung. He's in awe at everyone dancing and singing ability and he envy everyone's confidence at the stage. He's imagine someday he'll stand at that kind of stage, giving his best to make everyone who's watching him felt the same way as he is right now. He smile thinking about his dream and continue to watching the show. Not long after the show finished the front door open, Taehyung got home after practice with his group.

 

Taehyung saw Baekhyun at living room and ask him, "Why you haven't gone to sleep yet, Baek?"

"Oh, I'm just watching some music show. Do you have time, V?"

"What for? If you want to share some stories about today's party, then let's just do it tomorrow, I don't think I'd energy for stay up late chatting."

"No, the story can wait. But, can you give me your best clothes, V? I kinda need it"

"Okay. Let's go to my room" Taehyung signaling Baekhyun to join him.

"Just look it for yourself, Baek" Taehyung said as he pointing at his clothes closet.

"Hmm, can you give me some advice? You know I'm not that good at fashion"

"What's the occasion anyway? Watching the live performance again?"

"No, I need to go to someone house tomorrow and I want to look nice so I can make good impression" Baekhyun smile.

"Then why don't you just wear your own clothes? It's not a special occasion.." Taehyung confused.

"It is special occasion for me, V.."

"Okay, now I'm curious about the party. Tell me the highlight Baek"

"Well, I just got new friend, V. Oh wait, scratch that, it's too early to call it friend. I just got new acquaintance, and she invited me to her house tomorrow" Baekhyun explained it with excited tone.

"Wow, first an acquaintance, second it's a SHE" Taehyung emphasis on she word. "Who is this SHE, Baek?" Taehyung .

Please log in to read the full chapter