Ch.Twenty Two

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

At Bomi Parent Supermarket

 

"How do you make him let you to stay?" Bomi asked when Baekhyun come inside the supermarket.

"He's a basically good person just like you and your family, of course he let me stay to help here."

"But he's really stubborn until you talk to him."

"I'm just glad that he wants to talk to me and the magic works."

"Hahaha... What kind of talk is that."

Someone open the supermarket door, Bomi and Baekhyun said 'Eoseo Oseyo' in unison but then back in casual talk when they see Hayoung and Eunji there.

"Omo, now they even watch over the supermarket together." Hayoung teased them.

"It's because my parent are having a lunch that's why you only saw two of us here." Bomi explain.

"But Baekhyun is not supposed to be here at the first place so your reason kinda invalid, Bom." Eunji said.

"I just want to help Bomi parent, she didn't know I was coming here until lunch time." Baekhyun explain.

"Ah, is that so? Well, even if the two of you planned to work together is no problem with us, right Hayoung-ah?" Hayoung nodded, "Of course. Let's just get along without any secret." Hayoung said.

"The two of you sure think whatever you want." Bomi shake her head.

"Bom-ah, Kyung called me to ask me go with him. You didn't tell him we are having sleepover tonight?" Eunji asked.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to meet him for a while."

"You still mad at him? What exactly happened between the three of you?"

"We talk about it later, okay..."

"Why? Because Baekhyun here? Then maybe he can clear your head just like he made you apologize when we were arguing."

"It's different Eunji. Let's talk about it later."

"Should I just take a leave so you can have a talk?" Baekhyun asked.

"No, you need to get used with the two of them, Baek. They always like that." Hayoung said.

"Yeah, it's just warming up discussion for us." Eunji said with smile but Baekhyun still worried.

"It's true Baek. We're not fighting right now. No need to worry about it." Bomi said and finally Baekhyun nodded.

"Woah, you believe it only when Bomi said that." Hayoung shake her head, "You are too much Baek."

"No, it's not like that."

"Ay, it's true. Who do you think we are, Baek?" Eunji joking.

"You are Bomi friends." Baekhyun answered seriously so Bomi, Eunji, and Hayoung laugh.

"I was joking, Baek." Eunji said, "Oh, and next time you can answer that Hayoung and I are your friends."

"That's right Baek. Now you are our friend too." Hayoung said.

"Ah, okay." Baekhyun smile widely to hear that.

"Maybe next time you can have a sleepover here." Hayoung said.

"NE?" Baekhyun surprised.

"Why are you so surprised to hear that? It's not like you only with Bomi alone, there's me, Hayoung and Kyung too." Eunji said and makes Baekhyun face blushed a little.

"Yah, yah. Stop teasing him." Bomi said and then Hayoung and Eunji teasing her instead, "Oow, his dear friend protect him."

Bomi just sigh, "I'm give up with the two of you."

---

 

The night comes fast and now Bomi, Eunji and Hayoung get into Bomi bedroom to sleep. But before that as usual they just have a chit chat until they feel sleepy.

"Enough with my story and Sehun, now what about you Eunji?" Hayoung said after telling Bomi and Eunji about what happened from the dance practice last time.

"But are you really okay with it?" Bomi asked.

"That's for the best. I mean of course I love to have a chance to show my dance, but this time it's better for the two of them since I know how much they've been waiting for this chance."

"Are you not really into dancing Hayoung-ah?" Eunji asked.

"That's not it, of course I am, but it's different from Sehun and Irene passion. For me it's mostly just a hobby. I'm more than happy to see them can get a step closer to their dream."

"Them or him?" Eunji .

"Them. Come on now can we change to the next story because I can't wait to hear the main story tonight." Hayoung said while looking at Bomi.

"Let's just hear it then, I don't really have interesting story anyway." Eunji said but then Bomi not gonna let it happened, "Ay... what's with you skipping the interesting drama parody?" Hayoung frown and mouthing 'huh?'

"Can't you stop with that, I told you it's not like that."

"It's not fair when it's only the two of you know about this. Just tell me the story even when you think it's not interesting." Hayoung said.

"Seriously, I'm just helping him practice, warming up to be exact. Bomi just exaggerated it."

"You should've seen her expression, Hayoung. When Hoya got closer she flinches every single time." Bomi laughed and Eunji hit her arms, "Yah, when did I did that!"

"Aah, I think I know what you guys talking about about. You must be helping him when he doing sit up right?"

"Bingo!" Bomi said.

"Yes, the end of story. See, not interesting. Now, next story."

"OMG, why didn't you record it, Bom."

"Ah, that's right. I should've done that."

"Yah! Why the two of you always do that!"

"Because you never believe us when we told about your expression, so it's better to record it and you can't arguing with us."

"But you guys use it everytime you need something for me. That's not fair you know." Hayoung and Bomi laugh and pat Eunji back, "Sorry, sometimes it's the only way to make you agree with us." Hayoung said and high five with Bomi.

"Anyway, how is it to get that closer with him?" Bomi nudge her.

"I.. I don't know. It's just felt weird and I can't help to thinking about weird thing too."

"I know how it feels." Bomi said and makes Eunji and Hayoung glaring at her.

"Wh.. What? Why you two..." Bomi talk got cut, "OMG Yoon Bomi spill it now!" Hayoung raised her voice and makes Bomi startled.

"What? Spill about what? We talked about Eunji feelings right now, wh

Please log in to read the full chapter