Ch.Thirty One

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"CONGRATULATION..." Eunji, Hayoung and Taehyung burst into the room and makes Bomi broke the hug.

"Mwoya, so you guys haven't left yet?" Bomi asked.

"Woo.. Baekmi couple.." Hayoung clap her hands.

"So, what is this story about you being her stalker?" Taehyung asked Baekhyun.

"Come on, don't turn me into such a creepy character." Baekhyun protest.

"Don't tell me you've been watching us from there?" Bomi pointed at the room outside that separated with one-way glass.

"Yes, V said that we can watch without get caught. I've been wondering why, but I know now." Eunji said.

"You guys saw everything?" Bomi asked.

"Yes, we saw you kissed him. That's your real question right?" Eunji and her face turn red.

"I'm going home." Bomi said and Baekhyun grab her hand, "Let me walk you home."

"Ay... What's the fun if you going home already." Taehyung said.

"The fun is for us." Baekhyun stick out his tongue and left them gawked behind.

 

Bomi and Baekhyun met Chen on the 1st floor, he calls Bomi and wave to her and soon he was running towards her. He separated her hand from Baekhyun, "The event date has been announced, Bomi."

Baekhyun hold her hand again, "What kind of event, Bom?"

"Vocal club annual event, I think I've told you about it."

"She's uncomfortable with holding hand so let her go." Chen said.

"Are you uncomfortable, Bom?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ne?" Baekhyun then raise their hands and point at it, "Holding hand with me, is it uncomfortable?" Baekhyun repeat his question.

"No. I'm fine with it." Bomi answer shyly.

"She's fine holding hand with her boyfriend. Is there anything else you want to say?"

Chen eyes widened and then he look at Bomi, "Is that true?"

"Yes, its true, Chen. So when the event will be held?"

"So you choose him over me? What am I lacking compared to him? I can change and do better."

"Nothing. You're fine just the way you are. But I'm not the one for you, Chen."

"No, you're the one for me, Bomi. You understand me completely even with my complex, we were so happy together, Bomi. We..."

"Hey buddy, it's all in the past. You can't force your feeling to her." Baekhyun said.

"I'm sorry Chen. Let's talk about the event later. I don't think we can have a good talk like this." Bomi said and tried to walk but Chen grabs her wrist, "Wait."

"Hey, this is not right." Baekhyun release Chen's hand from Bomi.

"July 25th. Make sure to come, Bomi." Chen said and left them behind.

 

"Just how many men that I need to confront like this. Thank God now I can say out loud that you're mine." Baekhyun said and makes Bomi blush. "Why are you quiet, Bom? It's not like you."

"I was shy, that's why." Bomi walks ahead of him so Baekhyun chase her, "Cutie." He pinched her cheeks.

"Aw.. That hurts." Bomi whining and Baekhyun kiss her cheek, "Now it doesn't hurt right?" Baekhyun asked with flirtatious eyes.

"Byuntae..." Bomi running from him, "Yah... Wait for me." Baekhyun chasing her but only make it when Bomi already enter the supermarket.

"Appa, help me from that man." Bomi hiding behind her father and pointing at Baekhyun and makes he flustered.

"What? What happened?" Bomi father just play along with her.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Mr. Yoon." Baekhyun bow to Bomi father, "Nothing happened, Mr. Yoon. We were just playing around."

Before Bomi father can say something Bomi mother come from inside and greet Baekhyun with excitement, "Omo my son in law is here."

"Omma.."

"Omma already knew that you two are in a relationship right now."

Hayoungie, seriously... Bomi knew that it must be her that told her mother. "But still, calling him son in law is too much, Omma."

"Why... Omma just wishes you two have long lasting relationship. It's okay to call you that right, Baekhyun?"

"Ah.. Ne, Mrs. Yoon." Baekhyun answer shyly.

"Don't make her cry, Baekhyun." Bomi father said.

"You too, Appa? Why everyone become serious?"

"So you're not serious, Bomi?" Bomi father asked.

"No, that's not what I meant." Before Bomi can say more Baekhyun interrupted, "Ne, Mr. Yoon, I'll treasure her and not make her cry. Please trust me, Mr. and Mrs. Yoon." Baekhyun bow to Bomi parent and although Bomi feel embarrassed about this situation somehow her heart feel happy to hear Baekhyun words.

"Please take care of her." Bomi father tap Baekhyun shoulder.

"Am I getting married? Seriously... I'll go to the house, please continue your conversation." Bomi said and left.

"Aigoo.. Look at her feeling embarrassed." Bomi mother said, "Since you're here, join us for dinner tonight, Baekhyun."

"Ne, Mrs. Yoon, thank you."

"Now you can go to the house, Baekhyun. She must be waiting for you."

"Ne. I'll get going Mr. and Mrs. Yoon."

 

Baekhyun knock on the door and waiting for quite long before Bomi open the door for him.

"Sorry, I thought you'll talk longer there so I've change my clothes first."

"It's okay. Ah, your mother asks me to have dinner here so I'll stay longer, Bom."

"Really?" Bomi couldn't hide her excitement then she clear after realized she sounded so excited, "Ehm, okay then." Bomi said in flat voice.

"Ay.. It's okay to show that you're happy I'm here." Baekhyun nudge her, "Baek, I've something to show you." Bomi change the subject.

"What is it?"

"Come on." Bomi grab his hand and take him upstair.

Bomi reach for her photo albums from the bookcase upstair. She opens the last part of the photo and shows it to him, "Ta-Da."

"Woah, you keep it?" Baekhyun surprised to saw the photos he took for her.

"Yup, all of it." Bomi smiled, "Why did you decided to take a picture of me, Baek?"

"Because you're too beautiful." Baekhyun smirk.

"Ay, come on. I'm serious."

"And you think I'm not?"

"Ne?"

"I'm serious right now, Bom. That time when I saw you working hard with your dance you were really shines and your smile after you succeeds was really looks beautiful. That's why I took your photo."

"Really?" Bomi asked with smile in her face and Baekhyun nodded, "Then why you decided to give me these photos, Baek?"

"I don't know what happened but there was one time you were so down and you said that you didn't deserve it and you were still lacking so much. I just couldn't bear to see you underestimate yourself so I decided to show you that you were wrong. In fact there's more than your skill that makes people who's watching you can go wow and you can inspiring other people, Bom."

"I can't thank you enough for that, Baek. At that time I really regained my spirit because of all your messages behind these photos."

"I'm just stating the fact and how I felt after watched your practice or performance, it's nothing big compared to what you've done to me."

"I doubt that." Bomi said with low voice, "Anyway, for how long that you've been watching me, Baek?"

"I forgot the exact time, but when we were freshman, I coincidentally found music room because I've heard loud music from the inside because that time you were not close the door tight. At first I just want to take a look what is that room, that's when I found that the room has piano and I've got interested to keep looking around. I want to get out after that and just going there again next time when it's empty, but you were so energetic that I just couldn't take my eyes from you. And when you finally saw me across the mirror, I've jumped because I thought that you'll be mad, but then you keep on dancing like you didn't even knew that I was there. So I'm curious and when you finished your practice I came inside and found that it was one way mirror. And somehow I just get the idea to come again to watching you from the outside since you're not gonna see me anyway. That's how it first starts and it ended after you never came to practice again at sophomore year."

"Ah right, after appointed as new captain I just spending my time practice with everyone." Then Bomi realized something, "Wait, so you knew about my schedule and my singing voice it's all because of that?"

"Bingo!" Baekhyun chuckled, "I forgot I owe you explanation about that."

"Mwoya... I thought that you've more interesting explanation for that."

"Maybe it's not interesting but it was full of my care and attention for you, you know." Baekhyun pout.

"Okay I get it." Bomi put her fingers on corner of his mouth to lift it up to form a smile, "There. That's better."

"You seriously..." Baekhyun chuckled after that.

"Since we're finished here let's go to supermarket, Baek."

"Already?"

"Of course, there's nothing we can do here."

"Of course there's something we can do." Baekhyun said and get his face closer to her.

Bomi shove him, "Yah you Byuntae!"

Baekhyun laugh when he saw Bomi red face, "Yah, what were you thinking? I mean we can take a look on another photo album."

Bomi feel so embarrassed after that, "Aish, do what you want. I'm going." Bomi leave him and slightly hit her head while walking down the stairs.

Yoon Bomi, babo! Now how can you face him after what you've done.

---

 

It's time for dinner and this time Bomi mother join in the dining room with Bomi and Baekhyun. Bomi mother take care of Baekhyun so much, she helps him with the food, put the food on his spoon and so on. "Wah, I don't remember you treat me like that, Omma."

"You're jealous because Omma take your place to do that?" Her mother joking and makes Bomi cough.

"I shouldn't have said anything." Bomi drink her water and continue her eating.

"Please eat well my son in law." Bomi can only held her head down everytime her mother said that word.

"Ne, Mrs. Yoon, I will."

"Baekhyun-ah, since when that you like my Bomi?" Bomi lift up her head in surprise.

"I've liked her since freshman when we weren't officially knew each other. And I like her more and more after become her friend." Baekhyun look at Bomi while answering that and Bomi feel like her cheeks start to burn.

"It was such a long time. Why you didn't tell her soon, Baekhyun?"

"Omma..."

"Why... Omma just curious about both of you. It's okay right, Baekhyun?"

"Ne, Mrs. Yoon, its okay. AW!" Baekhyun was screaming because Bomi kick his leg.

"What happened, Baek?" Bomi and her mother asked in unison.

"Ah, no. I just hit my leg on the chair when bending it." Baekhyun look at Bomi who's holding her laughter.

"You must be nervous because of my question. Let's talk about something else then. I never heard you talked about your family, Baek. How are your parents?" Bomi now turn to serious face right after her mother asked that.

"Ah.. That.." Baekhyun pause and clear his throat.

"Was that a worse question? I'm sorry, Baekhyun-ah." Bomi mother said.

"No.. Don't be sorry Mrs. Yoon. Both my parents died in car accident and I'm the only child, so I didn't really have a story to tell and that's why I never mention about my family." Baekhyun smiled but Bomi know that it wasn't his genuine smile.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Bomi mother rubbed his back, "Although we're not gonna be as good as your own family, but you can think of us as your family, Baekhyun." Bomi mother gave him motherly smile and makes Baekhyun welled up.

"Thank you for your care and kindness Mrs. Yoon, now I know where is Bomi get her kind manner."

"But this kid can be unbelievable too sometimes. She's such a stubborn, not girly..."

"You should've told him my good point, Omma.." Bomi cut off her mother talked and Baekhyun laughed.

"But she's not like that all the time, she still have more good point rather than her flaws. I still can hope for you to become my son in law righ

Please log in to read the full chapter