Ch.Thirty

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oi Bomi." Chanyeol waved after Bomi enter the restaurant, "Oh, you bring guitar with you?"

"This is the reason why I'm here, Yeol Oppa." Bomi tap her guitar and sit down.

"You want to learn guitar again?"

"Yes, for playing one song perfectly. I've been practiced, but not been very smooth at some part. You can teach me right?"

"Is this the song that you'll perform with Baekhyun?"

"Oh, how did you know that?"

"Baekhyun told me about his performance."

"So the two of you became friend?"

"Yeah, I can say we became close friend. Okay now, should we start the lesson?" Chanyeol sit next to her and they start to practice the song.

---

 

Hayoung call Bomi and Eunji to make sure they come to dance event. She's waiting for them at the audience seat when Sehun message her to ask where she is right now. Sehun come and meet her at the audience seat before going back to waiting room.

"You've come early."

"It's hard to get this seat if I didn't come early." Hayoung refer to front row seat.

"Hayoung-ah, wish me good luck today."

"Of course, I've been praying for you all the time." Hayoung smiled, "So you come here to tell me that?"

"No, I just want to see you before the event start." Sehun watch her attentively.

"What for?"

"Recharge my spirit." Sehun smiled and Hayoung kinda blush, "Okay, it's done. Thanks, Hayoung-ah. See you after the event finished."

"Oh, Okay. I know you and Irene will do great. Fighting!"

"Fighting!" Sehun waved before turn around and go inside the waiting room.

 

"Aigoo, look how happy you are." Eunji and sit next to her.

"What?" Hayoung pretend not know what she was talking about.

"I just want to see you before the event start." Eunji mimicked Sehun talk and makes Hayoung surprised.

"You heard that?"

"Of course. Everything from the beginning." Eunji chuckled but then turn to serious, "I guess everyone relationship move smoothly except for me."

"Why are you saying that, Eunji?"

"I don't know why but Hoya kinda avoiding me." Hayoung phone was ringing before Eunji can continue her story, "Sorry, let me answer this first."

"Oh, Bom-ah."

"Hayoung, where are you?"

"Front row seat, you're here, Bom?"

"Yes, I just arrived. I'm going there, Hayung-ah."

"Okay." Hayoung ended the call.

"She's here?" Hayoung nodded, "Good, I want to ask about Hoya to her."

 

"Hey." Bomi greet Eunji and Hayoung before take a sit.

"Why are you bringing guitar?" Hayoung asked.

"I was practiced with Chanyeol before coming here."

"For Monday?"

"Yup."

"Bomi, you heard from Hoya?" Eunji asked.

"Huh? No."

"Were you with him at the stadium, Bom?"

"Not always, but mostly yes. Why?"

"Were you seen him with any girl there?" Eunji face turn to worry.

"Yes, but they just had a chat. It's not something you need to worry about."

"Ah, my bad feeling was right. She must be someone he likes and that's why he starts to avoiding me."

"Don't be silly. Trust me it's not like that."

"How can you be so sure?" Hayoung asked.

"That's what I want to ask too." Eunji added.

Bomi sigh, "I'm really sorry Eunji-ya, but I can't say it. You need to find out by yourself."

The MC comes to the stage and greets the audience which marks the start of the event. Bomi, Eunji and Hayoung stop their chat and start to focus on the event and participate to enliven the atmosphere. Hayoung scream out loud when it times for Sehun and Irene to come to the stage. Everyone in awe when watch their move and chemistry. When they were finished, audience gave them standing ovation and Hayoung start screaming along with other audience. She gives Sehun thumbs up when he was looking at her direction and Sehun responded with bright smile before bow down to the audience and going to backstage.

 

They finally announce Sehun and Irene as a winner for this event.

"Bomi, Eunji, I'll go to congratulate them." Hayoung said and stand up but Eunji said, "You're going alone?"

"Ne?"

"Let's go congratulate them together."

"Ah, Okay." Hayoung sounded a bit less excited.

"We will leave you behind with Sehun after congratulate them, don't be sad like that." Bomi chuckled when she saw Hayoung reaction.

 

"Congratulation Sehun and Irene."

"Thank you."

"Wah, the praising from the judges are no joke. I think you two will receive invitations soon." Eunji said and refer to joining SM entertainment.

"But the judges also said there was some part that still lacking. I'll work harder in the future." Irene said.

"You're so humble, Irene." Bomi give thumbs up, "Ah, animnida." Irene said.

Someone calling Irene from afar so she excuse herself first and the rest of them nodded and bid her goodbye.

"Two of us will go home now, what about you Hayoung-ah?" Bomi asked.

"Let her stay here, I still have something to say to her." Sehun said it first before Hayoung answered her question.

"Okay then. Call me when you're home, Hayoung-ah and please take care of her, Sehun." Bomi said before going home with Eunji.

"You have time for me right?" Hayoung nodded, "Let's buy something to eat." Sehun ask her to the food stand. They bought tornado potato and sat on the bench but then some girls come and ask to take photo with Sehun. The girls watch the event and said that he was so cool and they become fans after that. Hayoung just can watch with jealousy when the girls tried to get close with him especially when they take a photo with him.

"Look at your popularity." Hayoung said after Sehun finished his business with the girls.

"Even I surprised when they come and approach me."

"Seems like you were really enjoy it."

"No, I'm just amazed. Wait..." Sehun face her, "You are jealous!"

"What?" Hayoung face slowly turns red, "No, what are you saying?!"

"Really? I was hoping that you were jealous." Hayoung looks confuse with what he said, "If you were jealous then that means I'm not having one sided love right now."

Hayoung eyes widened, "So you were saying you..." Hayoung pointed at him then pointed at herself, "Me..." She couldn't bring the words together.

"I like you, Hayoung. I really like you and I want you to be mine." Sehun just give her a straightforward confession so Hayoung really surprised and almost drop the food in her hand but Sehun help her to grab it. Sehun still hold her hand after that, "Is this a good sign?" Sehun refer at her nervousness.

"Wait a second." Hayoung closing her eyes tightly and open them again, "No, it can't be."

"What do you mean?"

"This is not a dream?" Sehun laugh as soon as she asks that, "Ah, I thought you said that it can't be happened for two of us."

Sehun cupped her face, "How is it, can you feel this is real?"

Now Hayoung turned completely red after Sehun done that. "You're cute." Sehun chuckled and release his hand from her face so he can hold her hands, "Oh Hayoung, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Ah seriously, I thought confession is fill with romantic event. Eat in nice restaurant that play some romantic music or you prepare flower bucket or something..." Sehun cut off her talk, "Woah, girls and their romantic fantasy are no joke." Hayoung laugh a little.

"I thought you'll do that things too and makes me feel awkward, but thank God you're not. As expected, this is Sehun that I like all these time."

"Oh? So you..."

"Yes. I like you too, Oh Sehun." This time Hayoung cut off his talk.

Sehun exclaim and jumping out of joy and makes Hayoung said, "So you have a side like this too.."

Sehun stop and offer his hands to make her stand up. Right after she stand up he continue jumping around while holding her hands so Hayoung following his movement. Sehun then hugging her, "I'll make you happy, Hayoung."

"So will I." Hayoung replied and later they broke the hug.

"Shall we finish our food now?" Hayoung pointed at potato tornado on the bench.

"Hahaha, yeah."

---

 

Today is Sunday, Bomi and Baekhyun supposed to practice for their duet today but Baekhyun said he couldn't do that because he need to take care of something important for Taehyung. Bomi said since she know that he'll do good even though they didn't practice together so it's okay to skip the practice with her. Better to practice my guitar with Chanyeol again today, Bomi thought.

Eunji call Bomi before she going to her Taekwondo practice.

"Hello, Eunji-ya."

"Bomi, today you have taekwondo practice with Hoya right?"

"Yes, why?"

"Please tell me if Hoya there and hold him until I've come, Okay Bom?"

"So you two haven't met yet?"

"No, you know the frustrating part, Bom?"

"He didn't even read my message. Seriously if he couldn't or wouldn't even meet me, just say so. It's not like I'll clinging to him. I just didn't like this kind of silent treatment."

"Please calm down, Eunji-ya. I'll tel you if he comes, Okay?"

"Thanks, Bom. Bye."

Bomi ended the call and message Hoya right after that.

From: Bomi

Message: Yah! Can you just tell Eunji what happened to you?! Seriously why you need to avoiding her?

From: Hoya

Message: She told you about that? I've been working hard so my leg heals faster before meet her at school. Just tell her don't worry about me, Bomi. (Although I don't know if she was worried or not.)

From: Bomi

Message: Ah seriously you two... I just want to say sorry in advance, Hoya.

From: Hoya

Message: What are you planning to do?

From: Bomi

Message: I'l

Please log in to read the full chapter