Ch.Twenty Five

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Night At Bomi House

 

Bomi lay down on the couch while watching TV when Kyung calling her.

"Hello, Kyung."

"Bomi, I've got a bad news for SNSD concert."

"WHY? They got canceled??"

"No, of course not. They still held the concert, but I can't go with you. I need to meet with the artist management for my campus performance and the date coincides with the concert."

"Can't you lobbying for another date, Kyung?"

"I can't Bom. They are busy people so I need to adjust with their schedule. I'm so sorry, Bom. Just try to convince Hayoung grandparent, Bom. Maybe they will change their mind about it."

"I don't think that'll happen."

"Just ask someone in your school, I bet there'll be someone who wants to go if you give them a ticket."

"Okay, I'll try. Althought it'll be more fun going with someone I know."

"I'm sorry. But it's weird you didn't bugging me to treat you tomorrow to pay my 'sin'."

"Aahh, I want to, but since I've got a plan tomorrow, I'll bug you next time."

"You girls will go somewhere without me again? I understand for last week since we still in the middle of fight, but tomorrow? No can do. Now tell me, where do we go for tomorrow."

"No, Kyung. I'm not going with Eunji and Hayoung tomorrow."

"Aahh, with the Taekwondo member?"

"No. I'm going with Baekhyun. You met him last time in my house, remember?"

"Of course I remember him. Where do you want to go with him, Bomi?"

"Just having lunch at Siren restaurant."

"Okay then. Have fun with your date."

"Okay." But then Bomi realized something, "Eh? No, it's not a date, Kyung. Don't talk about weird thing." That'll make me thinking about weird thing too.

"Hahaha, okay. Bye, Bom."

"Bye, Kyung." Bomi hang up her phone and her phone ringing again after that. She got up whe she saw the caller ID and going to her room before answer the phone.

 

"Hello, Baek."

"Hello, babomi."

Bomi just sigh and not arguing about her nickname, "What is it, Baek?"

"Wah, it's no fun when you're not reacting about your nickname."

"You're calling me to make fun about my nickname? I'll hanging up." Bomi pretend to angry.

"Bom-ah, I'm sorry, that's not it. Are you still there?"

Bomi laugh, "There, I've got my revenge." Bomi heard Baekhyun breathed a sigh of relief, "I thought you really mad. Bomi, about our da... I mean our lunch tomorrow, Phew, I almost said our date. Are you really okay to go out? I mean you didn't have to help your parent?"

"Its okay, my brother will help out at the supermarket. And we just go for lunch so it'll not take so much time."

"Ah, okay then. I'll see you tomorrow, Bom. Good night." Hope you'll dream about me.

"Night, Bacon." Bomi hang her phone and laugh a little. It feels new to call each other with nickname. Though he gave me 'bad' nickname but somehow it felt special too. Am I really become babo? Bomi just throw herself to bed and close her eyes trying to sleep. Hope something good will happen tomorrow. She wishes before she falls asleep.

---

 

The next morning Bomi is busy to choose clothes to wear this afternoon. She already made her bed full with clothes, but she still didn't know what to wear. She didn't hear when her mother calling her from the outside so her mother comes to her room, "Bomi, are you..." Her mother stop when she look at her bed, "Why are your clothes scattered on the bed?"

"I'm just looking for clothes to wear later. I'll arrange them again like before, don't worry Omma."

"Aigoo, my daughter worries about how to dress to her date?"

"Omma... It's not a date."

Bomi mother just chuckled and she looks at Bomi clothes, "Just wear something that you're comfortable with. Omma think this floral one piece combine with this denim jacket will look good on you. It's still on your style range -not to girlish- but cute too." Bomi mother pick up the clothes and Bomi looking at the clothes.

"Oh, I think this is really good combination. Thanks Omma."

"Since your problem solved, help Omma with the groceries after you put your clothes back, okay Bomi."

"Ne, Omma." Bomi look at the clothes that her mother chooses once again. Woah, Omma really know what I want. This will be comfortable but still look kinda cute. Bomi smiling but then the she shake her head, Ay, why am I need to point out the cute point. It's not like I really want to look cute in front of him. Bomi clear and tried to set her mind back to normal.

---

 

Someone knock on the door when Bomi just go back home after helping her parent at the supermarket. Bomi look at the clock and wondering why Baekhyun come one hour earlier than the promised. She goes to the door with excited feeling but then she changes her expression when she found Kyung on the outside. "Hey Bom. Woah, your disappointed look is too obvious." Kyung said.

Bomi surprised to hear that, "No, I'm just surprised because you come without telling me first." Bomi then come inside and Kyung followed her.

"It's not the first time I came without notice, but it's the first time I saw your face like that when you see me coming."

"Really? But I just surprise to see you. You're back from your practice?"

"Rather than surprised face it's more than disappointed face because I'm not the one that you're expecting to see." Kyung nudge her but Bomi nudge him back, "Don't do that.."

"Oh right, you're question. Yes, I'm back from my practice. Where's Jungjin?"

"He's at the supermarket. I'll go in an hour so that's why he's helping at the supermarket."

"Ah, I know now. You were expecting for Baekhyun earlier that's why you look at me like that."

"Stop it will you.. Why are you looking for Jungjin?"

"He want to ask me about something. I'll go to the supermarket then since you must be want to get ready to go with Baekhyun." Kyung said and go to the supermarket.

"Annyeong Haseyo." Kyung said after open the supermarket door.

"Hyung." Bomi brother shouted.

"Kyung, you came." Bomi mother said.

"Ne, Jungjin ask me to come today, I guess he want me to accompany him at supermarket."

"No, hyung. It's just a small part of it. Hehe."

"You sure stick with him all the time, Jungjin-ah." Bomi father said.

"He's my big hyung afer all, Appa. Hyung, come here."

"Just go there, Kyung. You know he'll never stop to calling you if you're not coming quickly." Bomi mother said and laugh a little and Kyung excuse himself and goes to Jungjin place.

"Hyung, you really made up with Bomi nuna right?"

"Yes, just how many more times you want to ask me that."

"Then why you didn't come to our house at all these past few days?"

"I had to take care of preparation my campus performance these days."

"But you need to show up Hyung, Bomi nuna is become closer to Baekhyun Hyung these days since you're not come and play with her. They even have a plan today, you know about it Hyung?"

"Yes I know they'll have lunch at Siren. But, Jungjin-ah, I think now you're softening with him."

"It can't be helped, because he's not a bad person I guess. Hyung, let's go to Siren too, I'm curious how close they are, Hyung must be curious too, right?"

"I am, but I don't think its good idea. Bomi will not be happy if we come and disturb them and she'll guessing that I'm the one that suggesting it because she told me where she want to go."

"No Hyung, if she scolds you just tell her I'm the one who want to go there to talk to you about something. She's not gonna be angry because she know that Siren is my favourite place."

"What are you going to do if you know how close they are?"

"Of course I'll use my observation to set new strategy to make Bomi nuna back to you."

"Let's take it slow, Jungjin-ah."

"Why Hyung, what if Baekhyun Hyung will take your position as Bomi nuna best male friend? Then isn't that'll make it harder to take the next step?"

"You've really grown up, Jungjin. Now you even give me an advice about love." Kyung chuckled.

"Come on hyung, just this one time, let's take a look at them. You didn't want to give up now did you, Hyung?"

Kyung thinking for a while before finally agree with Bomi brother suggestion. The two of them decided they'll go 15 mins earlier than Bomi and Baekhyun.

 

An hour later Bomi hear someone knock on the front door, she running from her room and stop in front of the door and take a deep breath before she open the door. As expected, Baekhyun is now on the outside of Bomi house with big smile in his face.

"Hey, Baek. Come on in."

Baekhyun come inside and looking at Bomi, "Wow, you look good, Bomi." Baekhyun give her thumbs up.

"Thanks, Baek." Bomi kinda blushed, "You want to drink something first?"

"No, thanks. Are your parent at the supermarket?"

"Yes, why?"

Please log in to read the full chapter