Ch.Twenty

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning Bomi comes early to watch Baekhyun practice secretly. She was asking Taehyung last night about Baekhyun practice schedule and he said Baekhyun usually practice on Wednesday and Thursday morning, but if he changes it, he'll tell her about it. Bomi look at her class first to make sure Baekhyun is not there and heading to Music room after she checked it. Bomi open the first door slowly and peek at the second door. Convinced that Baekhyun is not looking to the door side, she's walking inside and sit in front of one-way glass like the last time.

Baekhyun busy with his phone and it makes Bomi remembered she have to prepare her phone to record Baekhyun each practice because she'll need it to carry on her plan to help Baekhyun gain his confidence back. Baekhyun start with ballad song today and Bomi feel the goosebumps the whole time when she listens to his voice. Its' amazing to feel this emotion everytime I listen to his voice. He sure can deliver the emotion of the song perfectly.

Baekhyun finished after sang three songs and he turn to the glass and kinda makes Bomi jumped out from her seat before she remembered that he couldn't see her from there. Bomi see Baekhyun wide smile for the first time and realized how he loves to singing or doing the music thing. She wondering what was happened back then that makes him stop doing music and how should she ask him about it. Bomi stand up after seeing Baekhyun grab his bag that mark he is done with his practice and start running to downstairs.

---

The bell for the end of school rang and Bomi bid a goodbye to Baekhyun before going to Taekwondo practice. Baekhyun cheer for her before she going and both of them smiling to each other. Later Hayoung come to Baekhyun class to meet Sehun but Baekhyun call her first, "Hayoung." Baekhyun stand up and going to where she at, "Can I ask you something?"

"Let's go to practice, Hayoung-ah." Sehun grab her arms before she can answer Baekhyun question.

"Wait a sec." Hayoung hold Sehun to walk out, "What is it Baek?"

Baekhyun not answer and just looking at Sehun so Hayoung ask him, "Do you need to talk on the outside?"

Sehun glare at him so Baekhyun shake his head, "I just want to ask you for Kyung number actually."

"Ah... Okay." Hayoung take out her phone and give him Kyung number.

"Thanks Hayoung."

"No problem." Sehun then start to pull her, "I think I have to go now. Bye Baek."

"Why are you in hurry? It's not like we were late to practice." Hayoung asked.

"We need to meet the dance teacher first, that's why." Sehun answered. He didn't lie about it, they need to meet the dance teacher, but it's not the real reason he pull Hayoung from there. He just didn't want her to be alone with Baekhyun. Good thing that Baekhyun understand and not asking her to talk on the outside just the two of them. If not, I'll give him a lesson for real this time, Sehun thought.

"So why do you want me to practice the dance with you?"

"You'll see why."

"See, Mr. Park hasn't come. We are coming too soon."

"It's Okay, let's just practice on our own first." Sehun suggest and Hayoung agreed.

Sehun teach her the dance that he'll use for the next dance event. She catching up with the dance except for some part and Sehun keep teaching her until Mr. Park coming, "Hello there. You guys practice on some new dance?" Sehun and Hayoung stop and greet Mr. Park.

"No, Mr. Park, I teach her the dance routine for the next performance event." Sehun explained it.

"What for? You should've doing it with Irene, call her now Sehun."

"Yeah, I need to ask something for that, Mr. Park. Let me change my dance partner."

Hayoung turn to Sehun with surprised expression and she nudges him to give her explanation about what he just said.

"It's not gonna happen, Sehun. Now call Irene because we need to continue our practice."

"Please reconsider it, Mr. Park. Hayoung is good dancer too and she match well with me."

"Sehun! This is important event, you can't let your personal thing affected you." Mr. Park turn to Hayoung, "Hayoung-ah, I know you understand what I mean right, now can you go outside and looking for Irene, please!" Mr. Park said it with command tone so Hayoung just nodded and start to move.

Before Hayoung can grab her bag Sehun hold her to stay there and before he can say anything Irene coming in, "Hello, Sorry I'm late. There's some announcement in my class so I just can coming here now." Irene looking around and sense some unpleasant mood in the room, "Hmm, should I coming back again later?"

"Of course no need, dear. Hayoung just come and practice some dance but now she'll go so we can continue our practice. Come on, put your bag first."

"Sehun-ah, let's just doing what Mr. Park said. I'll go and you practice with Irene." Hayoung said.

"Mr. Park, what if you see how Hayoung and I dance together so you can reconsider my request."

Hayoung grab his arm so Sehun look at her and she mouthing, 'don't do this'

"I'm sorry did I miss something here?" Irene asked with questioning look.

"No, dear. It's..." Mr. Park talk got cut, "I want to change my dance partner. Sorry, Irene." Sehun said.

"What?" Irene raised her voice.

"No, dear. It's just his ridiculous request. Don't worry, we stick to the plan. Hayoung, why are you still here? You don't want to ruin our dance team chance to win right?"

Hayoung was stunned by Mr. Park word. You don't deserved being told like that, Hayoung. Just get out from here. "I'm sorry, I'll go." Sehun grab her hands but Hayoung pull her hands, "Just go practice with Irene. I can't do this when someone not acknowledge my dance skill. You shouldn't have done this when you know its non-negotiable thing." Hayoung storm out of the room.

"You better let her go if you don't want me to kick you out of this event, Sehun."

"Well then that's your loss." Sehun grab his bag and going outside the room to chasing Hayoung.

"Can you explain what just happened?" Irene crossed her arms.

"Sehun want Hayoung to become his dance partner."

"What? How did he know that he can choose his own partner?"

"I told him to choose his own partner before you ask me to get you on this event."

"Then you better fix this, Mr. Park. You owe me after I made recommendation to this school to hire you. You know I need to participate this event, SM representation always come and pick someone from this event. So you better put me on the event with Sehun."

"Okay, okay. I'll try to make him agreed with this arrangement. Just give me time, okay?"

"I'll wait until the next practice." Irene then get out from the dance club room.

At School Garden.

"Why we need to talk about something that'll not gonna happen, Sehun. Don't waste your time with me and go practice with Irene. This one is biggest event, you can even get recruited by SM entertainment from this event."

"That's why I ask you Hayoung-ah. I want to go to this big event with you. I know we can do so well together."

"Maybe you can do better with Irene. If Mr. Park decided Irene will be your dance partner than it must because the two of you are the best dancer in our school. And he was right if I just come in the middle of your practice like this, there's a chance I'll ruin the chance to winning this event. And I don't want that to happen."

"But before that he said I can choose my own partner. I don't know why the sudden change on that."

"I can explain that." Mr. Park said from behind them.

"Don't bother to ask me to go practice, Mr. Park. I will if you change my partner." Sehun said.

"Don't be so stubborn, Sehun. I beg you, just go. I'm fine and I'll cheer for you. Okay..." Hayoung said.

"Look, Sehun. You need to hear me out." Mr. Park said before Sehun can say something.

"What?" Sehun asked.

"First, let me ask you Hayoung, what's your dream?"

"Huh? Why you suddenly ask me that? I... I'm not so sure. I just want to graduate and go to prestigious collage and make my family proud."

"That's what I thought." Hayoung frown mouthing 'what...?' and Mr. Park continue his explanation, "You know, Irene got big dream to become great dancer and she want to get a proper training so she can show her skill to the world. Let me tell you, Irene ask me if she can participate to this event because she knew it'll be the first step to make her dreams come true. But if you think I just say yes to everyone request, then you are wrong! Irene practice so hard in every dance routine, she always came to my private dance academy to practice the dance routine that she had learned in school. Even though it takes her time and her energy so much she didn't care about it and keep practicing until she mastered the dance routine. I know her passion on dance so I agree to give her audition and she pass."

"Wait, audition?" Sehun asked.

"Well, it's not official actually. At first I just want to test whoever the partner that you choose for this event. But then Irene came to ask me and I let her to dance to her own choreography that she thought will be great for this event. And just so you know that dance it's the same dance that the two of you have been practice all this time. I just add the finishing part. That's how amazing she is, Sehun, Hayoung. That's why I decided that Irene is the best choice to win this event."

"How did you know that when you're not giving Hayoung the same chance?" Sehun asked.

"Then Hayoung, will you take the chance?" Mr. Park asked and Hayoung quiet for some time.

"Why are you hesitating, Hayoung? Let's show him you can do the same and we are better team together." Sehun said.

"Sehun, I don't want you to make decision just because you already ask me to become your dance partner."

"NO, I..." Sehun talked got cut, "I haven't finished yet." Sehun then sigh and quiet to listen to Hayoung explanation, "I don't have the big passion like the two of you have. We can make a good team because we like the same dance routine so we spending so much practice time together and you keep teached me when I was a step behind. Then imagine what you and Irene can do when the two of you share the same passion, the same great skill and the same dream. The two of you will become great team, Sehun. I belive that." Hayoung then smile and tap his arms, "Come on, I'll like to see you get a trophy for our school."

"So, you will let Irene to step up for this event?" Mr. Park asked.

"Yup, they'll snatch the victory if they willing to work it out together." Hayoung grab Sehun hands, "Please Sehun, you can't ignore the fact that I'm not the best option right now and you can't think that you can only work well with me, no, that's wrong. You can do that with anyone that share the same vision with you. So please, let's agree with this arrangement."

"But I can't see you that much if I'm agreeing with this." Sehun blurt out his thought and Hayoung surprised to hear that and her heart start beating fast.

"See, I was right. You have hidden agenda behind your firm request." Mr. Park

Please log in to read the full chapter