Ch.Fifty (Final)

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I really owe your brother this time. He agree with my plan to ask you come with us.” Baekhyun confess to Bomi.

“Ne? So it was all your idea?”

“Hehe.. I need to make another moment with two of us.”

“That’s why I felt that Jungjin wasn’t acted like himself.” Bomi chuckled and continued, “And I owe someone to make this decision.”

“Who?”

“There’s someone who sincerely think about Kyung happiness, and I start to realize that maybe I’m doing this only for my own sake.”

“Ay, don’t say like that. I know it’s not your intention.”

Bomi just smiled, “What are you planning to do at first anyway?”

“I actually was planning to start winning your love back after our visit. Just reminisce what we do when we spend our time together. But it was such unexpected that Jungjin’s friend can make you jealous and create such a wonderful opportunity to point out your feeling to me.” Baekhyun smile with full victory.

“Stop teasing me.”

“It can’t be help.” Baekhyun suddenly pinched Bomi cheek, “AW..”

“So it’s not a dream.” Baekhyun laughed.

“Aren’t you supposed to pinch your own cheek to confirm that?”

“I probably couldn’t feel the pain as I’m really happy right now.”

Bomi then pinched Baekhyun cheek and makes Baekhyun groan in pain, “Ha! What a sweet talker.” Bomi shake her head and walk ahead.

Baekhyun chase after her and hold her hand, “Let’s walk together.”

“When will you going back to Seoul, Baek?”

“At night. I’ve practice the next morning so I can’t spend the night here.”

“You’ve been really busy these days.”

“Oh.. You must’ve been looking for me these days.”

“Hahaha, you seriously.. Do you really need to tease me all over again..”

“It just makes me feel happy to point out that you still care about me so much.”

“You’ll go to someplace today, Baek?”

“I’ll go wherever you’ll go.”

“Ah, right. You didn’t have friend here.”

“Woah, is this payback for my teasing.” Baekhyun then sigh and pull out his puppy face.

Bomi hold her laugh and shrugged her shoulder, “I’m just stating the fact.”

“Just you wait and see, after I debut there’ll be many people stand in line when I come here just to meet me, even wishing they could be friend with me.”

“I am the lucky one, am I? To knew you way before that.” Bomi smiled.

“Yes, you are.” Baekhyun said and then two of them laughing together.

 

Bomi and Baekhyun almost arrive at supermarket when they saw Kyung and Boram walking from opposite direction.

“Oh..” Bomi said when she saw them and their eyes met.

“Bomi..” Kyung call and wave his hand.

Bomi wave back and speed up her walk until they met in front of Bomi parent supermarket, “What are you doing here?”

Kyung link his hand on her shoulder while giving Baekhyun cold stare, “Let’s enter and you’ll know.” Kyung pull her to enter the supermarket together.

“Omma, Appa..” Bomi shouting as soon as she enter the supermarket.

“Bomi-ah..” Her parent goes to hug her, “Oh, everyone is here too.” Bomi mother said after broke the hug.

Kyung, Baekhyun and Boram greeting Bomi parent after that.

“We’ve met before at the hospital right?” Bomi mother asked Boram.

“Ne, Mrs. Yoon.”

“Hospital?” Bomi asked.

“She’s Kyung’s friend that I told you on the phone. The one who’s take care of Kyung and his father at hospital.” Bomi mother answered.

“Aah.. I see..”

“Long time no see, Baekhyun.” Bomi father said.

“Ne, Mr. Yoon.” Baekhyun smiled awkwardly.

“Why are you being awkward like that.” Bomi mother and look at Bomi afterwards, “There’s no reason to be awkward isn’t it..”

Bomi just giving her mother ‘why are you saying that’ looks and her mother just laugh.

“Is that the poster that you talking about on the phone?” Bomi mother pointed at the poster in Boram hand.

“Ne, Mrs. Yoon.” – “Thank you for letting us put up the poster, Eomeonim, abeonim” Kyung added.

“Ay, no need to saying thank you for this.” Bomi father said, “Bomi-ya, help them to put up the posters on the window outside.”

“Ne, Appa.” Bomi grab some posters and Baekhyun said, “Let me help you with the tape.”

“Ah, oh, okay.” Bomi answered awkwardly and her mother laughs again.

“How about you put one poster at cashier too.” Bomi mother said and Kyung agree. Kyung and Boram move to set the poster up at the cashier.

 

“Aren’t those great sights to see?” Bomi mother whispering to Bomi father while pointing at Bomi couple and Kyung couple.

“What do you mean Yeobo?”

“Sigh.. You still didn’t understand this situation.. Tsk, tsk, tsk..”

“I missed something again?”

“Yeobo, soon our daughter will go back to where her heart belongs. And Kyung will soon realize that he missed one love around him.”

Bomi father look at Bomi couple and Kyung couple and then surprised when he finally understand what Bomi mother was saying just now. “Bomi still like that Boy?” Bomi father pointed at Baekhyun.

“Yes, yeobo.”

“But…”

“We have finished here, Eomeonim, Abeonim.” Kyung said and makes Bomi father didn’t continue his talk. Later Bomi and Baekhyun too come inside after finished their task outside.

“Oh, you still have many posters left.” Bomi said after saw posters in Boram hand.

“Yes, we will put it up on other places after this.”

“Fighting eonni!”

“Thanks, Bomi. Should we go now?” Boram asked Kyung.

“Yes, I think we should go finish the rest of the posters.”

“We’ll get going then, Bomi, Baekhyun.”

“Ne.” Baekhyun said and Bomi added, “Let me know if he didn’t help much with the poster eonni.”

“Yah.. Why are you trying to sabotage my hardworking image..”

“Don’t worry, he didn’t dare to do that to me.”

“She’s scarier than you think.” Kyung said and makes Bomi laugh, “You’re amazing, eonni.” Bomi give her thumbs up.

“Don’t encourage her more..” Kyung put Bomi hand down and then find Baekhyun was looking at them, “Ah right.. Are you gonna stay here, Baekhyun?”

“Yes.” Baekhyun answered shortly.

“He’s waiting for Sehun to go back to Seoul together, so I just tell him to wait here since there’s no way he stay at Hayoung’s house when they probably have a date.” Bomi explain.

“You’re really kind hearted.” Kyung said with mock expression as he didn’t know that two of them already straighten out their misunderstandings.

“Let’s take a leave now.” Boram said.

“Oh, okay.” Kyung and Boram then excuse themselves to Bomi parent.

“I’ll call you when I finish.” Kyung said before finally leaving and Bomi just nodded.

 

“So Baekhyun, you will stay here until it’s time to leave to Seoul?” Bomi mother asked.

“Ne, Mrs. Yoon. If that’s okay with you, Mr. and Mrs. Yoon.”

“Is that okay you’re not spending your time alone with her?”

“Omma..” Bomi start to warn her mother to not teasing them.

“You two already made up from the last fight?” Bomi father asked.

Bomi clear , “Ne. isn’t there anything that I can help with?” Bomi look around and found some plastic bags, “Oh, you haven’t arrange that, Omma? Let me help you with it.” Bomi tried to runaway from the conversation and makes her mother chuckled, “Okay, let’s start working then.”

---

 

Bomi phone was ringing and Bomi staring at her phone for a second before finally answered it.

“Hello Kyung.”

“Hello, Bomi. Are you still at the supermarket?”

“Yes. You finished all the task for today?”

“Yup. Bomi-ah, let’s have a date.”

“Oh?”

“I can’t let you be with Baekhyun. So just tell him you have a date, okay?”

“Oh, okay. Let me ask my parent first and I’ll get going. Where are you now?”

“Near Pink Café.”

“Okay, let’s meet there then.”

“I’ll be waiting.” Kyung said and they end the phone call.

“You’re going to meet him?” Baekhyun asked after Bomi ended the phone.

“Yeah, I need to talk to him anyway.”

“Should I come with you?”

“Hahaha.. Are you going to pick a fight?”

“No, I’m just worried.”

“It’s okay, it’ll be better if I talk to him alone. I’m the one who responsible for my own decision.”

“I’m sorry for making it complicated at first place.”

“Right. Who told you not to call me or maybe just sent me a message to let me know your condition.” Bomi said half joking.

“I’m confused with this. I told you I’m trying to do that everyday, Bom-ah. But I couldn’t reach your number. Are you perhaps changing your number?”

“No. But if you do that why I never get your call or message?”

“Really? That

Please log in to read the full chapter