Ch.Twenty Three

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

The bell for first break finally rang and Bomi breathe a sigh of relief because it means finally the math lesson is over.

"You're doing well today, Bom." Baekhyun refer to her work in math.

"Thanks to you, Baek. You really the best." Bomi give him two thumbs up.

"I think it's incomparable from what you did at the presentation. You really saved me."

"Don't exaggerate it." Bomi chuckled.

"Thank God you're here." Chen said after standing in front of Bomi and Baekhyun.

"Oh, Chen." Bomi said.

"Why are you here?" Baekhyun asked with unpleasant tone.

Chen scoffed, "Of course to meet Bomi. You're not gonna saying you have another fictive business with her right, Baekhyun." Baekhyun gulped and couldn't say anything to Chen.

"Why do you want to meet me? Just go if you want to talk about what happened last time."

"No, of course not. I know you're not gonna like it. I just want to give you these for your match tomorrow." Chen gives her a red sweat towel and a box of chocolate.

"Oh..." Bomi surprised when she saw chocolate and she look at Chen after that, "I still remember you like to eat chocolate before your match, you said it makes you relieve your nervousness." Chen smile and Bomi smiling too, "Thanks Chen."

"See, it's not a bad thing to become friend with me right." Chen wink and Bomi laugh.

"You still doing that kind of stuff." Bomi refer to his wink earlier.

"Because I know you like it."

"So you'll have your match tomorrow, Bom?" Baekhyun tried to get her attention again.

"You didn't know, Baek?" Bomi asked and Baekhyun shake his head, "Oh right, I haven't tell you about it. Yes Baek, I'll have a match tomorrow."

"You still didn't want anyone to come to your match before final Bom?" Chen asked.

"Yeah."

"Why?" Baekhyun asked.

"You didn't know anything don't you, Baek? And you confidently said you are her friend." Chen said and makes Baekhyun lost for words.

Bomi want to say something but Chen asked her first, "Since I can't watch and cheering for you tomorrow, let me treat you as a good luck greeting from me, Bom."

"Ne? No need to do that Chen. I know you'll cheer for me even when you're not there."

"Oh, come on, Bom." Chen grabs Bomi hand and Bomi take a look at Baekhyun before she stand up hoping he will say something to cancel Chen plan.

Baekhyun meet Bomi eyes but he misunderstood her stare, "Well, then I can go to V class since you have Chen to accompany you." Baekhyun then stand up and going outside so Bomi stand up and go with Chen.

She was looking at me with those pleading eyes, so how I can say something to make her stay, Baekhyun sigh. Am I don't have a chance to become more than friend like him?

 

"Oii Byun Baekhyun..." Eunji tap Baekhyun arm and makes Baekhyun back to his sense. "Why are you spacing out?"

"Nothing." Baekhyun show a weak smile.

"Where's Bomi?"

"I don't know, but she's with Chen right now."

"Why you're here then?"

"Huh? Then where I should be?"

Eunji sigh, "I think we need to talk, Baek." Eunji link her hand to his arm and drag him to sit with her. Hoya speed up his pace when he look at it, "Eunji, who is he?" Hoya ask as soon as he arrived at Eunji place.

"Oh Hoya, this is Baekhyun. Baek, this is Hoya. He's in taekwondo club like Bomi." Baekhyun and Hoya shake each other hand, "Why are you here, Hoya?" Eunji asked.

"Just want to ask you about your call this morning."

"Aah, I told you Bomi brother do that. He's kinda mischievous just like his sister."

"But why did he call me, did you two by chance talked about me?"

"No..." Eunji flustered by Hoya guess, "He just randomly picks one number from my call logs I guess." Eunji scratching her head and tried to laugh.

"Ah, okay. What a coincidence." Hoya then look at Baekhyun, "Sorry, did I disturb your talk?"

"No, you're not." Baekhyun answered.

"But I need to talk to him alone, Hoya. Sorry... Do you want to ask anything else?"

"No, since you seem to have to talk something important to him I'll go." Hoya waved to Eunji and leave them.

"Since I give in my precious chance to give you advice, you need to listen and follow it. Okay?" Eunji give him a death glare so Baekhyun nodded. "You are Bomi friend right?"

"I guess."

"Yah, what's with your answer. Did you two fighting?"

"No, but I don't even know her better than Chen. Chen even ask me if I really Bomi friend when I don't know much about her."

"That's one thing you need to ignore. Chen is always acting like that, like he's more superior when it comes to Bomi. Come on, you just know her for a while, of course there's much more that you didn't know."

"Why you and Hayoung don't like him?"

"Well, I don't really like his attitude, because he popular he seems to think that world revolves around him. He never get along with us, not even try. He always takes Bomi with him even when we're having a chat with her, just like what he did right now. I know he must be want to be with her alone, but it's just so excessive to take her everyday. What's wrong with join us and hang out together sometimes. We are Bomi friends but he makes us like an outsider that Bomi didn't have to spend her time with.

But, the biggest reason we didn't like him because he's a jerk, that's why."

"Because he was lying to Bomi? But he already confess everything and Bomi already forgive him."

"Because she's really nice. Somehow I don't understand her action especially when she's been through so much because of Chen."

"Hmm? What happened?"

Eunji then tell Baekhyun how Chen fans treat Bomi for a few months after they broke up, threatening her every single day and one day she even almost got hurt by his fans. His fans didn't stop because Chen still hanging around her but Bomi ignores him. Baekhyun gasp and breathe out in disbelief, "How you make them stop?"

"I don't know the detail, but Kyung had talked with him and makes him stop to meet Bomi and later the amount of mistreatment decreased."

Kyung? Wait, is that why he pretend to be Bomi boyfriend? He said he need to protect her, after heard Eunji story, I think that really is the reason. "Are Kyung and Bomi have a special relationship?"

"Well the two of them closeness is sure a special thing, but if you ask man-woman special relationship the answer is no. At least not for now."

"For now?"

"Don't panic, Baek." Eunji chuckled, "Bomi said Kyung confessed that he loves her, and now Bomi confused about it. But I think they have some misunderstanding right now."

"He.. He confessed??"

"But I'm not sure about it, since he blurt it out when he have a fight with Chen, so it's probably not the real confession."

"What makes you doubt it?"

"Kyung said to me that he and Bomi is like brother and sister so it's kinda weird when he just saying he loves her out of the blue. Anyway, what I want to tell you is, you need to stop back off like this when Bomi have Chen in her way and now Kyung in her head. That if you want to out from friend zone and come in her heart."

Baekhyun muttering word without a sound because he surprised Eunji caught his intention.

"What? Am I wrong about it?" Eunji release her hand and Baekhyun shake his head slowly.

"Omo, look at you feeling shy about it." Eunji nudge him and then laugh.

 

Bomi now looking at Baekhyun and Eunji interaction from afar. Why the two of them seems like they have a good time together? Ay, they are friend so what's wrong with it, Bomi thought but then she saw Eunji punch Baekhyun arm playfully and link her hand around his shoulder and Baekhyun smiling to her and start to feeling heavy in her heart. What are you thinking, Bom. You know Eunji is natural with her skinship, moreover Eunji is like Hoya, stop with your silly thought.

"Bomi..." Eunji waved her hand so Bomi walk closer to them.

"Why are you standing still over there just now?" Eunji asked when Bomi come.

"Did I? I don't know." Bomi laugh, "Eunji, Hoya seems curious about two of you." Bomi pointing at Eunji and Baekhyun, "I met him at cafeteria and he just asked me about two of you."

"What did you say to him?"

"That you two are friend of course. What else then?"

"Aahh..." Eunji sounded disappointed, why you don't ask him if he jealous, Eunji didn't say it because Baekhyun is there.

What is it? Is she disappointed about it? She's not really... Ay, told you not to thinking about that possibility, Bom.

"Ah, I need to go buy something." Eunji stand up and look at Baekhyun to give him 'Fighting' behind Bomi and Baekhyun look nervous because of he know he'll be alone with Bomi but Bomi misunderstood and she thought Baekhyun nervous because Eunji look at him.

Please log in to read the full chapter