Ch.Twenty Nine

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyung prepare to leave after met Bomi parent to tell that they arrived safely.

"You really can't stay for dinner, Kyung?" Bomi mother asked.

"Ne, Eomeonim. I have night class in a moment, so I need to go now."

"Thank you for driving her home, Kyung. You must've been tired because of it." Bomi father said.

"No, I'm okay abeonim. Then, I'll be leaving now."

"Let me accompany you outside." Bomi said.

"Why? Why did you do this to me?"

"Huh? What?"

"You were never been this polite. Aw, you scared me out. Are you really Bomi?" Bomi parent and Baekhyun were laughed because of Kyung expression.

"Mwoya, I'm just thankful for today. Then forget it, just go by yourself."

"Hahaha, I know that you're thankful to me, but we're like a family, so don't bother with this kind of exaggeration." Kyung ruffled her hair and Baekhyun clear his throat to makes Kyung stop that, "Since someone is jealous I'd better get going." Kyung waved to them.

Bomi turn to face Baekhyun after Kyung left, "Why? What's with your look?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just wondering who the one that Kyung said was jealous..." Bomi shrug her shoulder and going to cashier to get her phone and made a call.

"Eunji-ya... I miss you too."

"Oh, of course I'm going to school tomorrow."

"Just call him already. Why are you hesitating?"

"Okay, see you tomorrow, Eunji."

Baekhyun open his mouth to say something to Bomi but she raised her hand to gesturing him to hold on. Bomi press another number on her phone and wait for someone to pick up her call.

"Yes, I arrived earlier. Are you outside?"

"Omo, sorry for disturbing your date. Let's talk tomorrow, Hayoung-ah."

"No, it's okay. I just want to tell you I've arrived safely and I miss you, Hayoung. Can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"I told you its okay. See you tomorrow. Have fun with your date."

Bomi ended her call and focus on Baekhyun right now, "Why are you look angry? Because I stop you when you want to say something earlier?"

"I'm not angry, I'm disappointed, and not because of that."

"Why then?"

"Yoon Bomi, it's been two days since the last time I saw you, don't you have something to say to me?"

"Have you been well, Baekhyun?"

"Before asking that, aren't you supposed to say something else?"

"Huh? Can't you just tell me, Baek?"

"You said that to everyone including to Eunji and Hayoung earlier."

Bomi frown for a while, "Ah... See you tomorrow?" Baekhyun cover his face with his hand and sigh.

"Since like you want me to go home, I'll get going, Bomi."

"You really going?" Bomi respond quickly.

"Yes, I'm really disappointed, Bom. I'll stay like this until you say what I want to hear. Goodbye Bom, and yes, see you tomorrow." Baekhyun really left after said that and Bomi chased him outside.

"Seriously, don't be like that, Baek." Bomi grab his hand to hold him from walking.

"Why I can't? I can't wait for tomorrow so I decided to come here today just to knowing that you didn't miss me like I miss you."

"Ne?"

Baekhyun move closer to her so she takes a step back but Baekhyun hold her arms so she couldn't move, "So, do you have something to say?" Bomi didn't answer so Baekhyun release his hands, "If not, then I'll go home."

"I..." Bomi start talk so Baekhyun move his face closer and said, "Ne, I'm listening."

"Do you need to get this close?" Bomi push him away but he get back to the same position right away, "Yes. So now, just tell me."

Bomi clear , Ah, seriously... Why did I feel so embarrassed to say this to him? Its okay, Bomi. You said it to all your best friends and beside you need to give him a hint that you like him, remember? "I miss you, Baekhyun."

"Me too." Baekhyun kissed her cheek and start running away. He looks back and said, "See you tomorrow my babomi."

Bomi who couldn't grasp the situasion just froze and hold her cheek. What.. What just happened? Wait, am I dreaming? Bomi slightly hit her cheek, no, it's not a dream. That Baekhyun.. He was teasing me again? Seriously, is he like me? Or am I just exaggerating? But he kissed me twice, isn't that because he likes me?

"Bomi, why are you standing still?" Bomi mother asked and make her snapped out from her thought. "Nothing, Omma." That's right, let's not just thinking too much about it. She coming inside and tried to focus on helping her parent.

---

 

At School

 

The bell for the first break is ringing, Bomi leave Baekhyun behind and said that she was going to meet Chen.

"Can you two just talking here?" Baekhyun asked before she left.

"I'm the one who need to talk to him, so I can't tell him to come here don't you think."

"Just be quick and don't fall for his sweet talk."

Bomi just chuckled, "I'll get going, Baek."

Bomi come to radio school room instead of Chen class because she actually have meeting with Xiumin. Bomi knock on the door and waiting for Xiumin to open the door for her. He told her to have a sit before they start their meeting.

"So, why you suddenly want to meet me, Bomi?"

"Because I need your help."

"And you certain that I'll help you?"

"You owe me for that time you play your role for helping Chen to fool me."

"Chen can get away with an apology, but I need to help you with something? Isn't that kinda unfair?"

"Ah.. I know you'll say that. Then, let me propose something to you as a radio school club leader. I know that you prepare for new corner to get more attention from every student. When you help me, I can say that you'll get something good for new corner. What do you think?"

Xiumin thinking for a while, "Okay, let's hear your request for me."

Xiumin listen carefully to Bomi plan, she basically ask him to play a song that was sang by someone in this school without knowing who he is. Radio school club will made survey is he qualified to be play again for next week and students can participate to guess the owner of the voice that they broadcast.

"Basically it's kinda similar with King of Mask Singer?" Xiumin asked.

"Oh, I didn't think of that simple explanation. Yeah, I guess you can say that. Except for this time there's no opponent to against each other. I think this thing will bring more attention to radio school corner. What do you say?"

"Can I listen to it first? I'll decide after listen to your sample."

"Okay." Bomi give him a record of Baekhyun singing, "Here you go. You'll agree with me when you hear the voice. I'm sure of that." Bomi smiled.

"I'll tell you as soon as I decide. Is there anything else you want to talk about?"

"Yes, please make it secret that I give you this. I have my reason for it. Can you do that?"

"Okay, I will."

"Then, I'll leaving, Xiumin. Thanks for listen to my request."

"No problem." Xiumin open the door for her, lock the door after she was outside and start to listen to the tape.

---

 

Today is the day Bomi have semifinal match. Bomi put the chocolate that Baekhyun gave to her yesterday in her bag and bring it to her match today. She's really nervous for her match today and couldn't stay still until someone call her.

"Hello, Baek."

"Bom-ah, where are you?"

"Stadium, I have a match today, remember?"

"Of course I remember. That's why I call you, babomi."

"You're at school, Baek?"

"No, still at home. Why is your voice tremble? Are you that nervous?"

"Ah really? I guess I am."

"It's okay to be nervous, it's a normal thing when times like this. But I'm sure that you'll be okay when you're in the match ring because you're doing what you love. And you've been working hard to prepare for this match, so be confident with it and I'm sure you can get through this without problem and regret."

"Thanks, Baek."

"Ah, there's one more thing."

"What is it?"

"When you eat the chocolate from me, you'll feel my full love and support for you and then you'll be fine. Trust me."

"Hahaha, I'll sue you if it's not happening."

"Aigoo, scary. At least you're laughing right now, it help you to calm down a little right?"

"Yeah, thanks Baek. I'll try my best today, see you later."

"See you, Bom. Good luck and please don't get hurt."

 

Bomi is supposed to come back at school at noon, but she's not and not giving any news to him. Baekhyun send her a message during a lesson but she didn't reply. He start to feeling worried about it and couldn't concentrate with the lesson at all. When the bell for the second breaks ringing, he quickly grabs his phone and call Bomi right away.

"Hello, Baek." Baekh

Please log in to read the full chapter