Ch.Two

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bomi back to her friends after helping and had a little chat with baekhyun. Sensing unpleasant expressions on her friends, Bomi just can't help to ask them.

"What?" Bomi raised her eyebrow.

"Why were you talking with him?!" Hayoung asked

"Why can't I do that?"

"You know his nickname right?!" Eunji asked

"I know, but it's not like..." she got interrupted by the announcement about couple dance.

"Now, just get ready to dance", Bomi said to Eunji and Hayoung, "Your princes already heading here"

Eunji and Hayoung turn around and saw their crush heading to their place, and they can't help but to put a big smile on their face.

"You better not think our conversation was over. I need to talk some sense into you so that you're not gonna do thing like that again", Eunji whispering before her crush take her to the dance floor.

What's with the fuss, it's not like It's the first time I help someone in trouble, Bomi thought to herself.

Bomi looking at her friends and they gesturing their hands to ask her join the dance. Bomi just waving her hands signaling she does not gonna do that and mouthing 'no partner' to them. Bomi just enjoy the sight of her friends and their partner getting ready to dance. They look so happy even when they just doing nothing but standing face to face, she smile and about to turn around when someone suddenly pat her shoulder.

"Oh God, you startled me!" Bomi said after looking at the person who pats her shoulder.

"Now you know that was me could you please let go of my hand.. It hurts!" the man said with painful looks.

Bomi realized that she kinda twist his hand because she startled earlier.

"Sorry.. That was my reflex.. What makes you came here anyway? Don't you have a job tonight?"

"I do! And actually I'm in the middle of working when Eunji texted me you were in trouble."

Bomi confused and try to take guess why Eunji saying that thing. As she can't find the answer, "I'm sorry, Kyung, but I'm fine, and I didn't get into any trouble today. Maybe Eunji just joking because you said you can't leave your job tonight. You know, she was upset because she told you about this party long ago before you accepted your job for tonight."

"That girl, seriou

Please log in to read the full chapter