Ch.One

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bomi is one kind hearted girl who will give her best to help other people, including Baekhyun who's become center of attention right now because he's lying on the floor after tripping over his own feet at the dance floor. Everyone busy laughing wholeheartedly because they witnesses one of the legendary act of 'clumsy king' Baekhyun. Yeah, sadly enough, Baekhyun got himself famous at school with such a lame nickname and that's make him barely have someone who'll help him at situation like this. So it's really such a pleasant surprise when he saw someone gave him hands to help him stand up.

What a good move Baekhyun.. You make yourself become the laughing stock again today..!! Aarrgghh.. Seriously! I need to stand up now and just giving my best smile to everyone so that everyone will back with their own activities.. That's what he thought before he saw someone's hands in front of him trying to help him. He grab the hands and succeed to stand up, after that he look at the person who's helping him and it really make him startled.

"Oh, Bo..mi.." he said with his cracked voice because of feeling surprised, "Thank you for helping me"

"No, It's okay.. Are you alright?" she asked

"Yeah, I'm okay.. It's not like that was my first time.. hahaha.." he answered with awkward laugh

"That's good to hear" she said with smile but then continue with explanation that makes Baekhyun laugh a little "Oh, I mean, good to hear you're okay, not the other one.."

"I know.." Baekhyun answered after laughing

"Well, I'll get going now.. My friends waiting for me there" she said while pointing at the direction of some girls who's been watching their conversation with unpleasant faces.

Please log in to read the full chapter