Ch.Thirty Two

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A week has passed after the radio school plays Baekhyun singing voice for the first time on their program and today is the day that radio school doing the same corner and Baekhyun somehow anxiously waiting for the corner. He couldn't wait to listen to what happen next and how peple react to his singing voice.

"Hey, why you didn't eat your food?" Bomi asked Baekhyun who's spacing out.

"Ah, no.." Baekhyun start eating his food but later ask, "Bom, when will the radio school air about my performance?" He asked with low voice.

"So that what makes you spacing out." Bomi chuckled.

"You two stop being busy with your own world." Hayoung complain to Bomi and Baekhyun.

"What were you two talking about anyway?" Eunji asked.

"He's curious about the mysterious student last week and asks me when they will air the next part." Bomi explain.

"I think they will air it today." Right after Eunji said it the radio school starts start their corner and Baekhyun start looking nervous.

"Don't worry, you heard about what people said these past few days. Believe me, you'll be fine." Bomi hold Baekhyun hand and Baekhyun feel like his nervousness just go away.

"Now, I will read some of your comments about our mysterious student voice last week. Before I start let me say thank you for everyone who participate in this corner. Seriously, there are so many students that sent their comment here, even I surprise myself by the response. It's been a long time since our corner get this much attention. But most of you just ask me who this guy identity is." Xiumin laugh, "Come on guys.. You are supposed to making a guess by yourself not asking me that. Well, even if you ask me I can't tell you because even I didn't know who this mysterious student is."

Xiumin continue with the comment about Baekhyun and everyone nod along with positive comment about him. Baekhyun just couldn't help but smiling everytime he heard positive comment.

"See, you can stop worrying about what people think about you. They like your voice, Baek." Bomi said in low voice.

"Are they still going to like it if they knew that it was me?"

"We will know about it soon." Bomi gave him a reassuring smile, "Let's not worrying about that right now. You can learn to believe in yourself with all these positive comment, Baek."

"It's just the beginning, what if they didn't like it after hearing more?"

"If there's something they didn't like, we can just learn to fix it. Nobody's perfect, Baek. But I believe you can improve with time. You're amazing singer, Baek, just like what other said."

Xiumin then playing the second song by Baekhyun because everyone wants to continue listen to his voice. The second song is Baekhyun covering Kim hyun sik - like rain like music.

"Woah his voice is no joke." Hayoung said.

"And he can hit the heart with his voice, really." Eunji added.

"Right? That's what I like most about his singing." Bomi said with excited tone.

"You know him?" Hayoung asked.

"Huh? Wh.. What do you mean?"

"So you know him?" Eunji ask her too and Baekhyun slightly feel uneasy about it.

"Why do you think like that?"

"The way you say it, Bomi. It's like you often listen to his voice that's why you really excited and know much about his singing." Hayoung answered.

"Ay.. I just became his fans, I can't help to feel excited about it. And right after listening to this song from him it makes me feels like his emotion is the best."

"You are suspicious, Bomi." Eunji said.

"You have any idea who he is, Eunji-ya?" Bomi tried to change their attention to her.

"Why? You want to know if I can win the prize or not?"

"Wah.. I'm disappointed that you suspect me." Bomi put on her serious face and Eunji just doing silly thing to makes her smiling again.

"Why are you so quiet, Baekhyun?" Hayoung asked.

"I just feel amazed."

"Wait.." Eunji realized something, "Is this your voice, Baek?"

"Ne?" Baekhyun surprised by Eunji question.

"It's just that you're so quiet and paying too much attention to this corner. Sing something for me, Baek. I need to confirm your voice."

Bomi laugh, "How can he suddenly singing in front of you. He needs to prepare himself first you know." Baekhyun is smiling to know that Bomi save him.

"Right, I forgot that."

"That's right, Eunji-ya. It's kinda impossible that he'll give his singing to be air in front of everyone." Hayoung added.

He himself, of course not. That's why I'm the one who start this, Bomi thought and then nodded along.

"Wah, next time I'll show you I can." Baekhyun said and makes Eunji and Hayoung exclaim together.

"I'll be waiting for that day come." Bomi said.

---

 

Sunday comes fast and today Bomi finished her Taekwondo practice with smile because she got a date today. She coming home straight after her practice and take a bath right away after she arrive at her house. When she's on shower, Baekhyun come inside the house after meeting Bomi parent and he's waiting for her in living room after shouting Bomi name but no one answer him.

Bomi finished taking a bath but she remember that her hair dryer is in her mother room. She just walks out of her room with just towel wrap that cover her body. Baekhyun who's heard someone open the door hide and planning to surprise her. When she walk a few step out of her room Baekhyun jump and greet her, "Hey, Bom.."

"AARRGGHH..." Bomi scream and stay to calm herself before realized something so she's running back to her room and slam the door behind her.

THAT BYUNTAE! Aish... I'm ruined! Why you didn't put on your clothes first babomi! No, it's not my fault. Who told him to come inside without warning! How am I supposed to act after this happened.

"Bomi-ah, I'm sorry.. Did I scare you that much?"

"Is that the thing you need to say?"

"Then what it is?"

Is he really didn't know what I meant? He didn't saw me carefully back then or what?

"Bomi? Are you really mad at me?"

Bomi clear , "I'll come out in a minute."

"Okay, I'll be waiting."

 

Bomi open the door and go out of her room and Baekhyun greet her again, "Hey.. I'm sorry for what I did earlier. I didn't know that you'll get scared that much."

"Okay, I get it. Should we go now?" Bomi asked him while avoiding making eye contact with him.

"I think you still mad at me."

"No. Come on, let's go." Bomi turn around and walk to the front door but then she stop, "Where are we going now, Baek?" She realized she didn't know his plan for today's date.

"Want to go to where I originally planning to go or go somewhere I just planning earlier?"

"You were planning something new ea

Please log in to read the full chapter